Puzzle Pieces

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
Puzzle pieces, I wish to share them with you, for time is fading so very quickly, and soon all will be no more.

Black Rose

Though the sands of time may cover you the morbid truth looms upon you. The shadow of death follows you ever closely sharpening its scythe upon your bleak soul.

Your veil made of darkness your dress black as night. Your goals and dreams are but a vapor keeping you afloat reality. A black rose whose petals fade with every passing shade, a shadow that slips closer to its dispirited fate with every passing day.

A decaying rose whose mirth is no more, grieving in the shadow of obscurity patiently waiting to be lifted from the soil of grief by a passing stranger to take you to your peace.

Though you sit in the shade your beauty does not fade, you call my name like an echo from the past.

Jesse7
Dark Justice

Darkness surrounds me, to forever live in oblivion to never know the truth. The anguish and inner turmoil within me flows through my fingers weaving words of fire and darkness mingled with truth.

Fire and brimstone burning and decimating all my enemies set before me, as a child breaks his toys so I break my adversaries. Hate and malice I have been familiarized with since the beginning, war and destruction are my second nature, to abolish the essence of my enemies to reap revenge upon the dark and wicked to set forth righteousness upon all, those who resist I obliterate with cruel and merciless justice.

A betrayal committed by he who was once most loved above all, pride and arrogance blinded his actions but thus because of this I and the host was set upon him and his traitorous followers. To shed their renegade blood upon the battle field, from light to darkness there was no cease in destruction and desolation, as far as the eye could see and the mind could fathom was nothing but death and the ever impending justice.

Corpses falling from the sky, the day rained red with blood, the cry of the just could be heard all throughout the heavens. Woe to the earth and all its inhabitants for a great darkness has fallen upon thee, he who once thought he was most high is now most low.

Syren
Those are really good, did you write them? I especially like Dark Justice, particularly;

"...as a child breaks his toys so I break my adversaries."

and

"...as far as the eye could see and the mind could fathom was nothing but death and the ever impending justice."

What is your inspiration?

Jesse7
Feelings

Jesse7
Dream

Crystal light so peaceful to my eyes, healing to my soul, sparks of light so luminous, hues of color so soft, keeping my soul suspended within the light. Like a dream consciousness afloat within the clouds, my soul adrift within the sky. The stars are perfectly placed beacons of hope, to guide me as I sail so very high.

Adrift through the skies I gaze upon the moon in its incandescent glow, soft showers of brilliant light sprinkle down upon me, wrapping me in a tender blanket of compassion, gently sailing me away to the shores of salvation.

Lovely Murder
i love your words... i envy you so much.

Jesse7
Free

To have retained the morbidness of my soul would have been to stab myself time after time again as a sick child impales himself for help. Gloom loomed over me, casting down dismal and joyless expressions upon my soul.

Dark clouds rain tears upon me no more, the reaper no longer breathes upon my neck.

Jesse7
Pen

My grasp of the morbid pen gone, my composing of somber literature is no more.

I have abandoned my chronicles of grief, to weave webs of sorrow not again. Depression is not my profession, gloom is not my loom.

Jesse7
Numb

My emotions faded my feelings numbed; years of repression have led me to this dark depression. Crimson tears trickle from my face like a leaking wine bottle, a bottle which has been fermented far too long.

Feelings crumble beneath my feet emotions rattle within my heart, and every step I take upon the path of life brings me one foot closer to falling apart.

Jesse7

Jesse7
A Kitten's Cup of Tea

Blood and darkness is your cup of tea, with not one but two lumps of soil to captivate thee.

No liquor or pills for your desired taste, but perhaps a dash of spice to brighten your face.

You fancy to crown your tea, with a spoon whose color resembles the midnight sea.

Whose length is not too short nor too long, but rather just fitting for thee.

And thus so ends my recipe, for a kitten's cup of tea.

Jesse7
Sunrise and Sunset

Years have passed and days have withered before the sorrowful passing of sunset after sunset, bleak skies hang over head as the morbid trees drop their young into the relentless shadows which lay below. As life becomes nothing more then a nostalgic memory thus fades the light from this world, giving way to the age of darkness led by the hand of despair itself.

Dreams and Nightmares nothing more then two sides of the same coin, which side your desire dwells upon is not what determines your fate, the one who flips the coin is the one who chooses his destiny, dawn or dusk.

Black and White two seasons of the same year, as one melds into the other thus the cycle of perception shaped by emotion continues. Sun rise Sun set, each ferrying both light and darkness. Growing in the Light of day and withering in the Darkness of night, Murdered by dawns first ray and Revived by nights first shade, which perception have you chosen to be your deception?

As golden autumn leaves gently sail to the new world yonder, carried by glimmering sunlight, so night falls ever closer to its dispirited fate, overcast by the fluorescent glow of the moon above.

Jesse7

Jesse7
Black Ice

The pain of grasping at that which I do not have, what I once thought was punishment brought upon by past sin, was not so, for it was to teach me the meaning of love.

To drown a girl in black waters of despair, to abandon her to forsaken tides of lost hope, I pushed you out to sea only to be carried away in a torrent of pale tears, to submerge you in a black ocean, drowned in the pieces of your shattered heart.

7-30-05

Jesse7
Summer Light

Golden rays seep silently through the window, sleeping dust rests upon the oak brown desk, silver blinds sway gently in the passing shade. As time passes and drifts away, so fades what remains of the day, soft beams of summer light gently caress across the room. A dull smile, a faint echo, as the light of day fades to but a whisper, of an ever growing shade.

Summer days, summer light, they pass with a wink and a smile, giving way to the impending night. The sweet smell of life sails across the summer sky, as white clouds joyously frolic by. A gust of wind skips past as it sings a song of many good byes; shed not a tear for my joyous cry. As the sun sets its head to sleep, so the twinkling of the eye which we all strive to keep ceases to be, as the night is now free.

8-23-05

Jesse7
Indigo

Blue droplets rain from the heavens above, as white wings spread across the horizon of the sinking sun. Indigo skies paint the eyes of all those who gaze upon the beauty of that which hangs so bright.

Stars of glimmering awe softly rest in the deepening blue sky, angelic whispers gracefully sail upon the gentle evening wind, as all souls drift to sleep.

9-1-05

Jesse7
Gray Water

So soft this crimson rain is, so familiar are these echoes; my foot prints engrave the water below me. Ears, eyes, hands, they all float the same, and I can see my breath as I walk, as red droplets drip from my face. Whispers gently caress my lips as all color fades from me, the cool air rushes by me as I fall ever so gracefully. I am so numb, so cold, I am beginning to sink, and the water is so gray here.

1-13-06

Jesse7
Two Hands

One is of order and the other of chaos

Without one another they are incomplete

Only in becoming one will they reach their full potential

Two sides of the same coin, battling on the tip of a sword, for control of all that lives and dies.

As they spin with one another embraced, they meld into one, into what was, what is, and what will be.

In the end we shall all pass away, who we were, what we are, and what we will be.

2-1-06

Jesse7
Infinite Love in Jesus Christ

It's when you learn to care for everyone in infinite love that you know you are on the right path.

When you love only one you stop loving the rest, love all as you would love One.

Nothing is impossible, do not repress love and you will not limit yourself.

Friendship is the love which holds mankind up, love all as your closest loved One.

For every life saved a death is overcome, eternal life in infinite love.

Love in Truth, Truth in Justice, Justice in Balance.

Truth is of Love, in Love we are refined, in Love we are perfected.

Love overcomes all, fear, doubt, despair, hate.

In love our weakness is refined into strength.

You never truly appreciate some thing, until it is taken from you.

You never truly appreciate some one, until they are gone.

In Love there is Faith, in Faith there is Hope, and in Hope there is Joy.

Without Love you are incomplete, never let go of Love for it is always within your reach, for if it was not you would not be alive.

Love is what is pure and True.

For Truth is of Love

Love is Life.

2-26-06

Jesse7
Deceit

Hope is the most treacherous of all emotions, it will fill you with joy and it will gently lift you up above all pain, only to drop you from the heavens. As you fall your tears become a stream of memories, and your soul burns with emotion. As you lay upon the ground, gazing upward at what could have been, you hold your shattered heart in-between your hands, and in one quick breeze the pieces of your heart are swept into the past, as you begin to fade into oblivion for forevermore.

3-7-06

Jesse7
Smeared

A path of shattered hopes and dreams I walk upon, led by all that is unknown.

A kingdom set aflame by the fires of its own inner turmoil, the walls cracked the foundations shattered, the birds wail as they fly overhead stained by the fountains of gushing wine.

Smoke rises from the blazing kingdom into the charcoal smeared sky desolate of all mirth, hues of crimson linger upon the air watched by countless eyes.

Bodies draped in obscure shadows lay silently in the iron enriched soil, deprived of joy they withered, poisoned from hope they faded, until all that remained was a hollow shell of what once was.

Puddles of blood decorate my path as stepping stones, with every footstep taken a faint splash echoes. As I move forward streams of red paint intricate designs upon my skin, pale threads hang from my face as the poorly stitched segments begin to dissolve.

I stand before the heart of the kingdom; uncountable memories are engraved into its numerous walls, they crumble before me with every passing breath. It is beginning to rain, the fires cease from burning and the echoes begin to fade, as the corpses sink into the crimson soaked soil and all memories are consumed by obscurity. The mask upon my face is washing away, as my tears drip into oblivion.

3-21-06

Jesse7
Inferno

Malice courses through my veins charring my innards to a smear of charcoal, every droplet of blood within my very being burns with wrath. You have not tasted of the pain and morbid grief which plagues me, which has devoured me to this hollow corpse which stands before you.

Discourse drips from me as sweat, falling from my pale exterior to the obscure shadows which lay below.

My skin devoured by the relentless worms which strip me bare of my flesh; in flames of inner turmoil my blood is burned to ash.

You will all drink of the cup which drowned me in waters of icy despair; you will all burn in the flames of desire which consumed me.

Denied of friendship I will drown you in your tears, denied of respect I will burry you in your fears, denied of love I will forever strangle you till you fade to a shade of drear.

3-27-06

Jesse7
Quietus

Streams of crimson flow from you as the ground upon which you stagger is stained red.

Sweat drips from your pale face falling to the twitching shadows below cast by your own flesh, as you kneel in a puddle of wine. Your face is like warm clay within my hands, pieces are mashed here and there as I mesh the soft putty. Myriads of green and blue with hues of crimson and charcoal taint my fingers as I paint you; you twitch with every smear, and whimper with every smudge.

Motionless, quiet, all I can hear is the echoing splash of rain drop after rain drop as they fall to the wet soil underfoot. Splashes muffled as they are absorbed into the soft earth, clouds of gray stand overhead as tears drip from the sky to the obscure shadow below. As all fades to a whisper, so cease to move the pale lips from which my name is called.

3-28-06

Jesse7
Thats the end of puzzle pieces! I hope everyone who read these enjoyed doing so ^_^

I will beging posting a new series of writtings soon though, but for now away I go!

babe_89
hi i'm new i am babe_89 and i have a poem for yous all. i hope you like it.

10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT YOU
i love the way you love me
i love the way you care
i love the way you look at me
i love the way you stare
i love the way you talk
i love the way you sound
i love the way you walk
i love the way you look
i love the way you kiss my lips
i love the way you kiss
because i love you for you and noone else

i hope yous like it

Jesse7
Who reads these?

Jesse7
Who are you?

Opaleye92
no expression Jessie7 all i can say is WOW, all of the poemes are so awesome, i love them. i wish i could write as good as you do. that is awesome. you know ur a good writer when ur peoms bring some one to tears. i can't wait to read more. keep the words a comin' big grin yes

Jesse7
Thank you, do you have a thread/topic? I would like to read some of yours ^_^

Opaleye92
i'm not very good at writing poetry, i've written a few, but i've never posted them smile

Jesse7

Opaleye92
absolutely wonderful big grin

Jesse7
Gleaning

Ash rained from the sky as streaks of blood ran to and fro, as the melodic symphony of swords and shields clashed in harmonious beat with one another, a chorus of shouts and screams sublimely sailed across the air afloat upon the countless helms of smeared crimson, as all comes to placidity all that is left is the mellow wake upon which wine and charcoal sail hand in hand down the tranquil stream of reminiscence into the fabricated memory of Sir Brutus.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Jesse7
A Kitten's Cup of Tea

Blood and darkness is your cup of tea, with not one but two lumps of soil to captivate thee.

Rather excellent those lines. I almost choked.

Some good ideas in some of them though.

Jesse7
Thank you, you liked Kitten's cup of tea? big grin

Victor Von Doom
I found those lines impossibly hilarious.

I do like some of your ideas, though your writing is more prose style I'd say. Not that that is a criticism.

Jesse7
Yes it is more prose like, I am glad that you liked some of them though, or found some interesting.

Victor Von Doom
From which sources are you influenced?

Jesse7
o hmm, well not by any notable human writters if that is what you mean.

Jesse7
Clouds

Tears of ash rain aloft the bleak countenances which lament below, clouds of cynicism smear the firmament as they drift ever so morose; droplets of soot trickle from the murk stained skies falling to the shades of opacity underneath.

Morbid mannequins curtsey with every passing breeze, placidly suspended from the barren fingers of their ligneous puppeteer; interminably rooted within the decayed soil which lingers underfoot.

Golden leaves stoically rest upon the speckled soil, till they are whisked away by the autumnal winds into eternal decay.

Jesse7

Jesse7
Lattice

Black Lattice hangs from your velvet ensemble, pale buttons stitched to your tainted skin; decorative templates of damnation.

Ashen shades fester within your decaying soul, as all hope trickles from you through the holes devoured by your own parasitic addictions; echoes of the abstruse cling to your heels as whispering silhouettes mingle with your subliminal.

Your tears evanish in place of soot as your sedated demons burn with unassuaged passion, wreathed in a cloak of opacity you are defiled, by none other then the faux smile which lingers in every passing mirror.

Your chains are so very light, do you dance in them?

Jesse7
Hello simulated programs! Do any of you read any of these? Or is it you already know of everything I think and do since I am constantly watched and monitored.

But know this, all of you who monitor me, that I am going to wake up and when I do I'm going to reach and fulfill my purpose, and their is nothing any of you or anyone or anything can do to stop me.

Yay!

Weeping Fairy
Awesome poems, good job happy i really liked Night Sky big grin

~Forever*Alone~
i would do anything to be able to write like you, anything at all....

Jesse7

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
i would do anything to be able to write like you, anything at all....

Here's a mad idea...how about, continually practise until you can?

Or was it just crazy and irrational things you'd do to achieve it?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
From which sources are you influenced?
o hmm, well not by any notable human writters if that is what you mean.

Are you influenced by the writings of a lump of cheese that has been blasted into space to live on the Moon? How about a line of rusty forks who meet on Tuesday evenings to write poetry? Did they influence you? Hmm, what about a refridgerator door's hinge that thinks it is a cat who can speak English? Did that influence you?

Nice vocab, by the way. I especially enjoyed 'vicinage'.

Syren
If you don't have anything nice to say, etcetera, etcetera.

Jesse7
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Are you influenced by the writings of a lump of cheese that has been blasted into space to live on the Moon? How about a line of rusty forks who meet on Tuesday evenings to write poetry? Did they influence you? Hmm, what about a refridgerator door's hinge that thinks it is a cat who can speak English? Did that influence you?

I some times write about what I see, trees, lights, or blinds moving in the wind, or light sailing through dust.

Jesse7

I am not influenced by many, the One I am influenced by He is not human.

Their is one other, many of my wirittings have been influenced by this one in one way or another, the name of this one is Kitty Mach.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Syren
If you don't have anything nice to say, etcetera, etcetera.

Ooo, I love it when you ride high and brain-fart!

I some times write about what I see, trees, lights, or blinds moving in the wind, or light sailing through dust.

I didn't ask what you write about.

I am not influenced by many, the One I am influenced by He is not human.

Are you talking about Lord Ganesh The Elephant-Headed King?

Their is one other, many of my wirittings have been influenced by this one in one way or another, the name of this one is Kitty Mach.

Is Kitty Mach like an invisible friend or something?

Fëanor

Nice vocab, by the way. I especially enjoyed 'vicinage'. hey....i feel cheated. i was looking for vicinage.

~Forever*Alone~
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Here's a mad idea...how about, continually practise until you can?

Or was it just crazy and irrational things you'd do to achieve it?

i write all the time, and im taking a writing class, but it doesnt seem to be helping....

Board Walker
If you are all but pieces of a dream, would it be wrong to end the dream and thus end the figments of the dream?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.