Black Bolt runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psyquis52
Why haven't I seen this yet?
The order of people is semi-random.

1. Apocalypse
2. Hulk
3. Magneto
4. Superman
5. Juggernaut

Let's not underestimate him here

6. Shirley Temple (fear)
7. Sentry
8. Silver Surfer
9. Doomsday
10. Darkseid

100% recuperation of each match.

Open field fights (not that it matters because as soon as these guys get going the field is going to be flat regardless)

Everybody Mambo! Happy Dance

Wynndar
Doomsy should be lower on the list...the more versatile Superman, Surfer, and Sentry would be more of a problem for him.

Thunderstrike
I guess the force from his scream could knock Juggernaut away. The only two things that could survive a full on scream from him are Darkseid and Juggernaut, to my knowledge.

Psyquis52
I didn't put Superman higher because of his super hearing. I thought that would make him exceptionally vulnerable to Black Bolt. Sides I expected more Doomsday fans to give me a hard time about putting him low. It really doesn't matter because I think Black Bolt kills him.

B dot Rob
Clears it. Though Doomsday SB'ing may give him troubles.

marvelprince
IDK, I think he could get stopped at Sentry. Surfer also could give him a hard time too but I don't think he should be after Sentry

TheKahn
I see Superman, Sentry, Silver Surfer, Doomsday*, and Darkseid stopping him. The first four could utilize their speed to either avoid the attack or put Black Bolt down before he started screaming. And assuming that we are talking about the "real" Darksied and not an avatar then the Omega Beams should be able to easily put down BB.

*(with the assumption that Doomsday will use his superman/JLA matching speed in the fight.)

Apocalypse and Magneto could potentially pose a problem but given the speed at which Black Bolt can call forth his attack and the destructive capacity thereof, I see him winning more often than not against these two.

The Hulk and Juggernaut to simply too one sided to win a single victory. All Black Bolt has to do is fly a few dozen feet in the air and he if virtually protected against any of their attacks. A full on scream should be enough to K.O. the Hulk especially given the fact that he would lack sufficient time to become enraged enough to pose a difficult opponent. Juggy has a proven problem with sonics (although BB's powers are not really sonic in nature they seem to have some sonic aspect) and given his limited mobility he could at best force a draw.

Keep in mind that his scream has caused cosmic beings to take notice so anyone that isn't fast enough to avoid it or stop the attack before it happens is in a real danger of being killed or at least K.O.'ed fairly quickly.

gautam
Originally posted by TheKahn
I see Superman, Sentry, Silver Surfer, Doomsday*, and Darkseid stopping him. The first four could utilize their speed to either avoid the attack or put Black Bolt down before he started screaming. And assuming that we are talking about the "real" Darksied and not an avatar then the Omega Beams should be able to easily put down BB.

*(with the assumption that Doomsday will use his superman/JLA matching speed in the fight.)

Apocalypse and Magneto could potentially pose a problem but given the speed at which Black Bolt can call forth his attack and the destructive capacity thereof, I see him winning more often than not against these two.

The Hulk and Juggernaut to simply too one sided to win a single victory. All Black Bolt has to do is fly a few dozen feet in the air and he if virtually protected against any of their attacks. A full on scream should be enough to K.O. the Hulk especially given the fact that he would lack sufficient time to become enraged enough to pose a difficult opponent. Juggy has a proven problem with sonics (although BB's powers are not really sonic in nature they seem to have some sonic aspect) and given his limited mobility he could at best force a draw.

Keep in mind that his scream has caused cosmic beings to take notice so anyone that isn't fast enough to avoid it or stop the attack before it happens is in a real danger of being killed or at least K.O.'ed fairly quickly.

well said....i agree

soujaboy09
He doesn't go past 5, he may be able to fly but so can Thor. He took the god blast from Thor with no problem, he can Take BB scream.

King KAM
Originally posted by soujaboy09
He doesn't go past 5, he may be able to fly but so can Thor. He took the god blast from Thor with no problem, he can Take BB scream. those 2 things arent quivalent, when thor can accumulate a 60+megatons nuclear warhead with his voice.....than we will talk....

Mindship
Originally posted by TheKahn

yes

Murda Mase
He would lose to Mags.

All hes gotta do is make sure he gets a piece of metal over his mouth first, then the rest is a walk in the park.

The metal part shouldn't be hard since BB's gotta tuning fork on his head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.