When will Luke, Han, and Leia finally die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DiamondBullets
I really can't wait for that comic book this summer that takes place 100 years after the Battle of Yavin, because Luke, Han, and Leia are just getting old (pun intended).

I think the whole Yuzzhan Vong thing was total crap and never shoulda left the drawing board. The stories are reptitive and just no longer exciting, they need to hurry up and some how think of a death for those 3.

It's just never ending conflict and as soon as one enemy is vanquished, another pops up like a week later. They should just follow the stories of individuals and avoid big scale Galactic conflicts, cuz its no longer interesting and rather annoying.

Revolver Ocelot
They'll die of old age... Peacefully. Or they'll be killed.

Won't matter anyways. The Legacy comics will likely by Infinities for trying to butcher the EU continuity.

It's being spearheaded by the asshat that killed off Chewy... Yeah those comics should burn.

DarthRymmdidsa
i have read the books....DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM.....

Luke Skywalker Gets to learn the ways of the dark side.
He teaches leia the ways of the force.
han and leia neck on and have 3 children who grow up and are trained as jedi.
luke gets captured by some evil sith ( he gets torchered over and over again ) till he dies..
han gets captured by the sun star koalition. and is killed..
leia dies of frustration and her young jedi are slaughtered by the newly trained dark side of the force..........

I AM READING THE NEXT BOOK AFTER THAT...
SO I WILL TELL U MORE IF U ASK OF IT..
This Book Is Called

Star Wars
The New Ways Of The Force

Maestro
Try putting a spoiler somewhere in there roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarthRymmdidsa
Try putting a spoiler somewhere in there

??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Council#13
laughing out loud

Council#13
Here's a sig for you with your name on it

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
I really can't wait for that comic book this summer that takes place 100 years after the Battle of Yavin, because Luke, Han, and Leia are just getting old (pun intended).

I think the whole Yuzzhan Vong thing was total crap and never shoulda left the drawing board. The stories are reptitive and just no longer exciting, they need to hurry up and some how think of a death for those 3.

It's just never ending conflict and as soon as one enemy is vanquished, another pops up like a week later. They should just follow the stories of individuals and avoid big scale Galactic conflicts, cuz its no longer interesting and rather annoying.

A-fekking-men!

Lightsnake
Yeah, that's probably why Legacy is coming up: Let the people just rest! It's more tiresome than anything else that we get maybe ten weeks between threats at max!

Tangible God
I cheered when Chewbacca died. And I'll dance when the other three go.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Tangible God
I cheered when Chewbacca died. And I'll dance when the other three go.

Steals quote.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.