Catwoman vs. Robin(Tim Drake)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
I don't know if they ever really went at it but Selina is usually in a scrap with the Bat and yeah 10 outta 10 he wins. How would the protege fair with the shapely, seductive, sleuth of a woman known as seline.

samishe
i'm with da girl.

batdude123
Robin.

Big Sexy
Tim would lay her down. He's a great fighter and is said to be the closest to Batmans intelligence out of all the robins.

outavodka
I dont know about you guys but I forget the name right now, but the Batman where Lady Shiva kicked seleena's ass, she kinda scuffeled with tim and i gota tell you if Bats didnt break it up Tim would be face flat in the cave im sure of it.

Big Sexy
I forgot about that.

Scarlet315
But don't forget that time in hush where Tim got into a little tussle with Catwoman in the batcave. Bruce stopped it, Selena left and Tim was saying how(and i'm paraphrasing) that if him and Bruce hadn't been acting that he would of taken care of Catwoman himself. Don't know how true that is though.

Validus
Robin

pym-ftw
Bump for current versions

Q99
Well, pre-reboot Red Robin Tim would win, I believe, but post-reboot got cranked back some, so probably still Catwoman.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Q99
Well, pre-reboot Red Robin Tim would win, I believe, but post-reboot got cranked back some, so probably still Catwoman.

Sadly this seems accurate

YFZ 350
Catwoman

JakeTheBank
Tough fight for Tim, tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.