Hulk (In his strongest) vs. Juggernaut (In his strongest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soss
I'm not super-technical and dont read comics much, so I don't know the OFFICIAL names of their best forms.

Deserted New York City.

batdude123
Savage Hulk vs. Trion Juggernaut? Hmm, let me see... Juggernaut smashes Hulk's head out of his ass.

golem370
Trion Juggernaut who is in the Odin Zeus level of power and War Hulk,Mindless Hulk and Bannerless Hulk who could be in Low Skyfather level like Thor maybe Pluto

samishe
War Hulk is the strongest version.

batdude123
Originally posted by golem370
Trion Juggernaut who is in the Odin Zeus level of power and War Hulk,Mindless Hulk and Bannerless Hulk who could be in Low Skyfather level like Thor maybe Pluto

Oh yeah, I forgot about War Hulk with all of his Celestial Tech. He would still get his ass kicked by Trion Juggs.

roughrider
It's the Juggernaut, biitcch! big grin

AJ4LIFE
how....hulk has unlimited strengths juggs does not
why do people think that juggs is unbeatable and can beat anyone and is fearless

juggernaut66666
trionjuggernaut is above skyfather no incarnations of hulk is near skyfather so juggernaut

batdude123
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
how....hulk has unlimited strengths juggs does not
why do people think that juggs is unbeatable and can beat anyone and is fearless

Because Trion Juggernaut is just too damn powerful. He's like 30ft tall and has the crimson cosmos just oozing from his muscles like a b*tch. He's too powerful for War Hulk or any version of Hulk to handle.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by batdude123
Because Trion Juggernaut is just too damn powerful. He's like 30ft tall and has the crimson cosmos just oozing from his muscles like a b*tch. He's too powerful for War Hulk or any version of Hulk to handle.
trion juggernaut is 80 feet tallbig grin

Tshern
Damn, even all the Hulks as a team wouldn't take Trion down.

batdude123
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
trion juggernaut is 80 feet tallbig grin

My bad, my bad. wink

batdude123
Originally posted by Tshern
Damn, even all the Hulks as a team wouldn't take Trion down.

No, probably not.

golem370
What about Devil Hulk http://www.hulklibrary.com/hulk/info/hulk-incarnations.asp?Id=guilt and Guilt Hulk: An incarnation that represents the guilt and rage that resulted from Banner's traumatic experiences, which never gained physical form. He appeared within Banner's mind in the form of a giant, Godzilla-like monster, and was soundly defeated by the Savage, Gray and "Professor" Hulks

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by golem370
What about Devil Hulk http://www.hulklibrary.com/hulk/info/hulk-incarnations.asp?Id=guilt and Guilt Hulk: An incarnation that represents the guilt and rage that resulted from Banner's traumatic experiences, which never gained physical form. He appeared within Banner's mind in the form of a giant, Godzilla-like monster, and was soundly defeated by the Savage, Gray and "Professor" Hulks
unless they can manipulate time space and reality then no

Thunderstrike
They're only in his mind. All they're gonna do is make Juggs pissed or angry. Can't really do much in the physical realm.

Either way, Hulk dies horridly.

Milkie
Trion Juggernaut is not his strongest form. When he turns into "Tank Mode" there is NOTHING able to defeat him

Big Sexy
Originally posted by roughrider
It's the Juggernaut, biitcch! big grin
laughing

Trion stomps hulk

golem370
War Hulk Savage Hulk Bannerless Hulk Mindless Hulk & Maestro could whip his A** lol

roughrider
Even regular Juggernaut has stamina and durabilty that lasts forever. And the Hulk can't last forever.

crucifixio
Why is it everytime I read these Juggernaut vs threads, everyone jumps on Juggs band-wagon like he's THE Marvel powerhouse not to be fu**ed with. When Onslaught handed him a healthy A** whooping and Hulk was tha one, not Cain Marko, who put him down.

juggernaut66666
juggernaut vs onslaught was stupidity he never had the ruby inside his chest and that time he was weakened look at all new exiles before onslaught saga

Soss
Anyone direct me to pictures of the different forms of Juggernaut?
Is Ultimate unvierse Juggernaut the one in the picture on the Ultimate area of Marvel Universe in Marvel.com?

soujaboy09
yea

People jump on Juggernauts d!ck because like he says he's unstoppable.... without PIS.

Tron
There is a very large Hulk vs. Juggernaut thread in this forum, do a search and discuss this there.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.