Classic Juggernaut vs. Pre-Crisis Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Who wins? I personally think that PC Superman would wipe the floor with him, but I bet there are going to be people arguing for Juggernaut.

batdude123
Hello?

Soleran
PC superman comes up with a banana cream filled anti cyttorack machine and stomps him then takes his powers and fills the rest of his delicious hostess cream pies with his power!

batdude123
Pre-Crisis Superman would probably grow to be about the size of the Sears tower and then flicks Classic Juggernaut to BFR him. smile

Thunderstrike
He comes up with an icanbeathejuggernautbecausemywritersaredoofuses power and beats him.

batdude123
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
He comes up with an icanbeathejuggernautbecausemywritersaredoofuses power and beats him.

Dude, what's your problem with Superman? Quite frankly, your Superman hating is getting a bit annoying.

Thunderstrike
I don't hate Superman. I don't really like him either. However, pre-crisis Superman was really goofy. Super-weaving? Super-Math? (which he botched) Super-kisses? It's pretty ridiculous.

batdude123
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
I don't hate Superman. I don't really like him either. However, pre-crisis Superman was really goofy. Super-weaving? Super-Math? (which he botched) Super-kisses? It's pretty ridiculous.

I'll admit that his super-weaving was pretty dumb... shifty

soujaboy09
There are to many Juggernaut haters.

batdude123
Originally posted by soujaboy09
There are to many Juggernaut haters.

It's not that I hate Juggernaut, it's just that he would lose in this fight.

soujaboy09
Thats my point, there was no reason for this thread

Tron
Originally posted by Soleran
PC superman comes up with a banana cream filled anti cyttorack machine and stomps him then takes his powers and fills the rest of his delicious hostess cream pies with his power!

That about sums it up. If you ain't Darkseid, you ain't much of a threat to Pre-Crisis Supes.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron
That about sums it up. If you ain't Darkseid, you ain't much of a threat to Pre-Crisis Supes.

Or, if you're a bald normal human billionaire with an IQ of over 200. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.