Captain America Vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
Captain on the freshly mowed lawn of the white house, well the national anthem is playing in full sound around the entire world, and Captain America is draped in a hand sewn American flag sewn by George Washignton himself. Old Glory is also ringing throughout the entire fight.

Captain America is also equiped with Abraham Lincolns hat, George washinton's axe, Roosevelts monocle, and his usual shield.

Vs

Thor

-Battle takes place on the freshly mowed lawn of the White house.

batdude123
Does Captain America absorb everything patriotic and make himself more powerful with it? laughing Thor 10/10.

Redatom65
I';m a cap fanboy captain america wins lol

King KAM
Originally posted by Redatom65
I';m a cap fanboy captain america wins lol take one to know one....and i know you.

cap wins 11/10

Jesse7
Hey! don't forget that Captain America has foot boxed with king Thor before, he kicked Thor with such a blow that it knocked king thor down on his back for panels, not one panel but for panels, multiples, notice the S in panelS!!! Captain America was also revving up to give the death blow to king thor, but loki stepped in just in time to save king thor, using his voodoo jazz dancing powers loki jazzed up Captain America, without loki intervening, who knows, king thor might have been one head less at the end of that day ^_^

Captain America has also gone head to head with Thanos when Thanos had the IG! And that was when Captain America was without all the items and support listed in the first comment of this thread, now imagine Captain AMERICA! He might even be able to box with TOAA now.

batdude123
Originally posted by Jesse7
Hey! don't forget that Captain America has foot boxed with king Thor before, he kicked Thor with such a blow that it knocked king thor down on his back for panels, not one panel but for panels, multiples, notice the S in panelS!!! Captain America was also revving up to give the death blow to king thor, but loki stepped in just in time to save king thor, using his voodoo jazz dancing powers loki jazzed up Captain America, without loki intervening, who knows, king thor might have been one head less at the end of that day ^_^

Captain America has also gone head to head with Thanos when Thanos had the IG! And that was when Captain America was without all the items and support listed in the first comment of this thread, now imagine Captain AMERICA! He might even be able to box with TOAA now.

laughing

Thunderstrike
That's because Captain America's balls are bigger than Chuck Norris'

batdude123
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
That's because Captain America's balls are bigger than Chuck Norris'

And how exactly do you know this? sick laughing

King KAM
Originally posted by batdude123
And how exactly do you know this? sick laughing they had a contest, in their crossover.

Accel
This fight would actually be better if you took Thor's powers away and let the two fight each other with just H2H skills. That'd be interesting to see.

King KAM
Originally posted by Accel
This fight would actually be better if you took Thor's powers away and let the two fight each other with just H2H skills. That'd be interesting to see. no, that would be pwnge

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by King KAM
no, that would be pwnge
For Thor.......... wink

King KAM
Originally posted by Sir SKEETS Alot
For Thor.......... wink cap would murder thor in h2h, if they were at the same strength

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by King KAM
cap would murder thor in h2h, if they were at the same strength
Nope Thor is just like WW it's pretty simple really
1000 years exp>>>20 years exp give or take....... smile

Mindship
Cap says, "Thor, your shoelace is untied." Thor looks down, but just as he realizes he has no shoelaces--whack!--Cap's shield hits him right in the ol' Norse noggin'.

Pissed Thor rips Cap in half.

King KAM
Originally posted by Sir SKEETS Alot
Nope Thor is just like WW it's pretty simple really
1000 years exp>>>20 years exp give or take....... smile not neccissarily.....i dont beleieve a thousands years of not training anything well, cap is a far superior fighter, and constantly proves it.

MrHeavySilence
Game over man, Thor doesn't stand a chance. If you attack Captain America, you get the whole package man. It's like Captain Planet: you got Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, and Heart. If you're gonna take Captain America, you also gotta take Captain Planet too. And man, just look at Captain Planet's list of powers:

Flight, invulnerability, super-strength, super-breath, telepathy, telekinesis, shapeshifting, elemental control, matter transmutation, various others. His powers appear to change arbitrarily throughout the series' run.

I mean, what the hell is super-breath anyway? Thor can't beat that. Game over: Captain America 9/10

spetznaz

spetznaz
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Game over man, Thor doesn't stand a chance. If you attack Captain America, you get the whole package man. It's like Captain Planet: you got Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, and Heart. If you're gonna take Captain America, you also gotta take Captain Planet too. And man, just look at Captain Planet's list of powers:

Flight, invulnerability, super-strength, super-breath, telepathy, telekinesis, shapeshifting, elemental control, matter transmutation, various others. His powers appear to change arbitrarily throughout the series' run.

I mean, what the hell is super-breath anyway? Thor can't beat that. Game over: Captain America 9/10

You made a mistake!
Captain America doesn't have telepathy!
Never had it.

What he has is omniscience ....he knows everything. Thus it looks like he is reading your mind, but the truth is he already knew what would be in it before you were born.

Cap is beyond mere telepathy. We are dealing with true omniscience here!

p.s: It is his shield (TM) that is telepathic, not Cap.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by spetznaz
You made a mistake!
Captain America doesn't have telepathy!
Never had it.

What he has is omniscience ....he knows everything. Thus it looks like he is reading your mind, but the truth is he already knew what would be in it before you were born.

Cap is beyond mere telepathy. We are dealing with true omniscience here!

p.s: It is his shield (TM) that is telepathic, not Cap.

lol those were Captain Planet's powers. I was saying, if you mess with Cap America, you also gotta mess with Cap Planet because America is part of the planet laughing

badabing
Am I in the Bizarro universe? crazy What the f**k? confused1

jasofisc
wow what a joke thor even without powers would pawn cap america. That is if comics were logical in anyway shape or form.

JOE NUNEZ
Thor grabbs cap by the hand spins him and hurls him out of orbit,then cap burns up in re-entry to the earth.

King KAM
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Thor grabbs cap by the hand spins him and hurls him out of orbit,then cap burns up in re-entry to the earth. yet somehow lives and the manages the land on thors head with the edge of his shield, splitting thors head and killing him.

joesha28
laughing out loud laughing laughing

roughrider
Originally posted by Redatom65
I';m a cap fanboy captain america wins lol

laughing I like Cap a lot too. And he will give Thor some fits at the start, but...Thor 10/10.

aquafan
Thor would eat him alive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.