Kain vs. Alucard and Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tallis
Kain without the purified Soul reaver, vs. castlevania's Alucard and Dracula

Tallis
bump

samishe
Kain rock

Burning thought
Kain indeed, indestructable and so veyr powerful

also hes cool evil face

samishe
Originally posted by Burning thought

also hes cool evil face

True, he is damn cool!

MadMel
Originally posted by Burning thought

also hes cool evil face
yes

BlackMageSamura
kain

boxy brown
alucard is dracula backwards o_O

Burning thought
wow what a meaningful bump of an ancient thread

Nozdormu
This thread is against the rules..

4RX
Well, assuming Alucard and Dracula are original vg characters, no..

Nozdormu
Dracula does not originate from VG.. The same rule decline the usage of Zeus, Ares and such from GoW..

4RX
If it's a character that's not based on the original Drac though, then it just happens to be a totally different guy by the name of Dracula. This goes for the DMC characters, for example, Dante, Vergil and Mundus can be discussed.

But yeah I'm not familiar at all with CastleV, I have short break and don't feel like looking anything up, so I'll guess you're right about that.

Dark-Jaxx
Well it is not like Zeus or Ares are palette swaps of the characters they were based upon either...

4RX
Yeah that's what I mean, if they're not swaps (like Darth Vader and The DC characters/Marvel characters in crossovers) then they're ok...much like some of the fiends in Ninja Gaiden. Alma and Zedonius are somewhat based on mythological beings but it doesn't make them identical to whatever that didn't originate in a game. So, we could say they just happen to have the same name.

And Kain wins. He's the best vampire eva.

Peach
Why was this bumped?

And no, Dracula/Alucard are not allowed in here.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.