Imperiex vs Abraxas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Who wins this battle of universal hollowers??

Jabba the Hutt
Abraxas tears all four of Imperiex's nipples off, thus depowering him, and then proceeds to rape him violently, using the nipples as an aphrodesiac.

Big Sexy
laughing

UniOmni
Topping...............

Mr Master
Originally posted by UniOmni
Who wins this battle of universal hollowers??

The thing is if Abraxas is around the whole Multiverse is in danger.

Abraxas is a special character, he can only exist if one of Galactus's alternate versions dies, which would then lead to mayhem and chaos across the Multiverse with Abraxas manipulating the madness.

In the Abraxas ars series, the Multiverse was being warped just by his manifestation in reality, heroes wwere appearing in universes they didn't belong, dead heroes aswell as villains were being ressurected automatically through out the Multiverse.

And this scan tells you just how crazy things can get if Abraxas is around.

Check the long dead "sointantly", (this is how he pronounces it, I think)

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mr Master
The thing is if Abraxas is around the whole Multiverse is in danger.

Abraxas is a special character, he can only exist if one of Galactus's alternate versions dies, which would then lead to mayhem and chaos across the Multiverse with Abraxas manipulating the madness.

In the Abraxas ars series, the Multiverse was being warped just by his manifestation in reality, heroes wwere appearing in universes they didn't belong, dead heroes aswell as villains were being ressurected automatically through out the Multiverse.

And this scan tells you just how crazy things can get if Abraxas is around.

Check the long dead "sointantly", (this is how he pronounces it, I think)

Oh yea and Abraxas takes it.

Abraxas killed nearly every version of Galactus in the Multiverse, and galactus is not like ordinary beings who change from universe to universe, Galactus is equal in ALL universes.

rotiart
Abraxas > Imperius. In fact, Abraxas turns Imperius into a lacky like he did Nova.

The Pict
abraxas can only be beaten by one weapon right? the nullifier or something like that so i don't see him losing.

Mr Master
Originally posted by The Pict
abraxas can only be beaten by one weapon right? the nullifier or something like that so i don't see him losing.

Exactly.

spideycarnage
imoerex cant even beat galactus. abraxas wins with his eys closed

Avalonofthewind
Imperiex is more powerful than Galactus.
Abraxas sounds like what Gog is to Superman.
Is Abraxas also more powerful than the big G himself?

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
nope, abraxas is near omnipotent. he has the power to destroy the multiverse.

Mr Master
Originally posted by spideycarnage
nope, abraxas is near omnipotent. he has the power to destroy the multiverse.

He asked if Abraxas is more powerful than the big G himself, you said NO.

Then you bring to light that Abraxas can destroy the Multiverse, when we know Galactus can not.

I'm confused.

Mr Master

Abraxas, is more powerful than Galactus.

tdawg14
and Imperiex is not more powerful than Galactus

Avalonofthewind
Abraxas, is more powerful than Galactus.

Thank you. I've seen pics of the character, and he seems pretty interesting.

Originally posted by tdawg14
and Imperiex is not more powerful than Galactus

It's already been shown that he is. The jury is out on Abraxas, but I need more info on him. "Endangering the multiverse" is not enough as the same was basically said for Superboy Prime.

UniOmni
How exactly is Imperiex more powerful than Galactus avy?? I know his purpose is the same, just on a larger scale, multiversal rather than universal. Where was it shown that his powers trump Galactus's?

Avalonofthewind
When it's shown that Galactus has to power to restart the universe.
Galactus lives off the universe, not creates it. Go to the recent Tyrant vs Galactus thread.

spideycarnage
yea but imperiex looses to superman, or at least has problems with superman.galactus on the other hand doesnt not loose to superman-like characters like thor, or surfer..he doesnt have problems to characters like THANOS.
galactus is just a upperlevel being, at full power he is eternity's equal..

Avalonofthewind
yea but imperiex looses to superman, or at least has problems with superman.galactus on the other hand doesnt not loose to superman-like characters like thor, or surfer..he doesnt have problems to characters like THANOS.
galactus is just a upperlevel being, at full power he is eternity's equal..

Bad assumption. Imperiex nearly killed Superman effortlessly.This was after he had killed Doomsday without even trying.

Superman combined with a DC version of Eternity along with the rest of the universes heroes/villains attacked Imperiex simultaneously...and that STILL didn't kill him.

Galactus is Eternities sibling. He's never shown power even close to rivaling Eternity and I doubt he ever will.

spideycarnage
Bad assumption. Imperiex nearly killed Superman effortlessly after he killed Doomsday without even trying.
Superman combined with Kismet a DC version of Eternity and along with the rest of the universe attacked Imperiex simultaneously...and that STILL didn't kill him.

Galactus is Eternities sibling. He's never shown power even close to rivaling Eternity and I doubt he ever will.

thats tru, but there never been a comic when galactus was at full power, we usally see him in a hungry or staving state attackin earch or another plantet. like i said before, galactus is on eternity's level of power when 100%, eternity said it him self.

Avalonofthewind
thats tru, but there never been a comic when galactus was at full power, we usally see him in a hungry or staving state attackin earch or another plantet. like i said before, galactus is on eternity's level of power when 100%, eternity said it him self.

Exactly. That's the problem. Big G has nothing to back up his claim at all.
Big G is simply Eternities sibling. He'll never truly be on his level.

He's best as what he is. A planet eater.

Big Sexy
Exactly. That's the problem. Big G has nothing to back up his claim at all.
Big G is simply Eternities sibling. He'll never truly be on his level.

He's best as what he is. A planet eater. I am not sure sure that its he can't back up his claim but just the nature of his character. Hes not really an evil character which is what is needed for those feats to be shown.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I am not sure sure that its he can't back up his claim but just the nature of his character. Hes not really an evil character which is what is needed for those feats to be shown.

They wouldn't even make sense. He can destroy a universe, yet he needs to eat said planets from the universe to survive.

His best battle with Tyrant only destroyed galaxies, and thats a far cry from universe destroying power.

Mr Master
The jury is out on Abraxas, but I need more info on him. "Endangering the multiverse" is not enough as the same was basically said for Superboy Prime.

Actually Abraxas destroys the Multiverse by just existing.

He is the aspect of Galactus WILL to destroy in order to survive.

As I posted in those scans before in this same thread, as he's casually walking/floating around everything around him is falling apart. His very presence brings chaos to the Multiverse, because the Multiverse becomes unbalanced once Galactus dies, and it is Galactus's death(from any universe), that brings about the manifestation of Abraxas who's sole purpose is to destroy.

So to put it plainly he doesn't just "Endanger the multiverse", he actually destroys it, literally. This is why once he appears, there's no way to stop him but to remake the Multiverse back to what it was before he appeared, hence the Ultimate Nullifier.

Mr Master
Bad assumption. Imperiex nearly killed Superman effortlessly.This was after he had killed Doomsday without even trying.

Superman combined with a DC version of Eternity along with the rest of the universes heroes/villains attacked Imperiex simultaneously...and that STILL didn't kill him.

I have to disagree, I posted the scans in this same thread of what Galactus would be like at FULL power.

Doom became what Galactus is at FULL power,
when he absorbed not only Galactus's power but also Galactus's Galaxy size home ship, this was Galactus's initial plan to battle the Beyonder but Doom beat him to it.

Doom became one with the Universe when he did this.

The scans are on the first page I believe.

Mr Master
I have to disagree, I posted the scans in this same thread of what Galactus would be like at FULL power.

Doom became what Galactus is at FULL power,
when he absorbed not only Galactus's power but also Galactus's Galaxy size home ship, this was Galactus's initial plan to battle the Beyonder but Doom beat him to it.

Doom became one with the Universe when he did this.

The scans are on the first page I believe.

oops wrong thread.

I'll post them now for you.

Avalonofthewind
Actually Abraxas destroys the Multiverse by just existing.

He is the aspect of Galactus WILL to destroy in order to survive.

As I posted in those scans before in this same thread, as he's casually walking/floating around everything around him is falling apart. His very presence brings chaos to the Multiverse, because the Multiverse becomes unbalanced once Galactus dies, and it is Galactus's death(from any universe), that brings about the manifestation of Abraxas who's sole purpose is to destroy.

So to put it plainly he doesn't just "Endanger the multiverse", he actually destroys it, literally. This is why once he appears, there's no way to stop him but to remake the Multiverse back to what it was before he appeared, hence the Ultimate Nullifier.

So his role is similar to Imperiex then from the sounds of it. At least the destroying part.

Mr Master
oops wrong thread.

Doom with Galactus's FULL power.

Avalonofthewind
oops wrong thread.

Sounds good.

Mr Master
Doom with Galactus's FULL power.

Doom with Galactus's FULL power

Mr Master

Big Sexy
So his role is similar to Imperiex then from the sounds of it. At least the destroying part. I remeber reading thats one of the reasons that Galactus eats planets in the first place. A huge number of the energies kept Abraxus imprisoned.

Mr Master

Mr Master
So his role is similar to Imperiex then from the sounds of it. At least the destroying part.

Marvel's my specialty, I learn from you guys when I hear DC being mentioned.

Mr Master
I remeber reading thats one of the reasons that Galactus eats planets in the first place. A huge number of the energies kept Abraxus imprisoned.

This is true, only Galactus can free Abraxas. Once freed he's more powerful than Galactus though.

Big Sexy
Mr. Master, he appeared because Galactus died right?

Mr Master
Mr. Master, he appeared because Galactus died right?

Correct.

Big Sexy
That ties in nicely with the whole idea of Galactus being essential to the universe. Once he dies, this leads to Abraxus released and the destruction of the multiverse.

Avalonofthewind
Good stuff. Thanks for the time, I know how time consuming bringing scans for proof of things can be.

Still doesn't quite equate to universe destroying power, it comes across as Doom adjusting to what to him would be near infinite power (considering their respective levels.)

A similar thing happened to Superman after combining with Kismet to battle Imperiex.

Mr. Master, do you have any material on Abraxas himself pulling any high end feats on panel? Even if not, thanks anyway.

Mr Master
That ties in nicely with the whole idea of Galactus being essential to the universe. Once he dies, this leads to Abraxus released and the destruction of the multiverse.

That's right.

Mr Master
Good stuff. Thanks for the time, I know how time consuming bringing scans for proof of things can be.

Still doesn't quite equate to universe destroying power, it comes across as Doom adjusting to what to him would be near infinite power (considering their respective levels.)

A similar thing happened to Superman after combining with Kismet to battle Imperiex.

Mr. Master, do you have any material on Abraxas himself pulling any high end feats on panel? Even if not, thanks anyway.

I don't know if he was able to Destroy the universe, it never got into that.

But he did say, "my least whim alters the world around me". And from the scans you can tell he's one with the universe, what that means in terms of exercising power I'm not sure.

But at one point Doom says, his only challenge now in the whole universe is the Beyonder himself.

And it did take the Beyonder two pages to defeat him, lol.

In the Darkseid at full power vs Exitar thread, I threw all the major feats from his(Abraxas)brief existence.

It's towards the end of the thread, wouldn't want to do it all over again.

Mr Master
They wouldn't even make sense. He can destroy a universe, yet he needs to eat said planets from the universe to survive.

His best battle with Tyrant only destroyed galaxies, and thats a far cry from universe destroying power.

If Imperiex can destroy a universe, then he would probably take Galactus out if Galactus has no prep.

Remember in order for Galactus to reach "FULL" power, he must absorb his ship, this takes a bit of time.

Avalonofthewind
I don't know if he was able to Destroy the universe, it never got into that.

But he did say, "my least whim alters the world around me". And from the scans you can tell he's one with the universe, what that means in terms of exercising power I'm not sure.

But at one point Doom says, his only challenge now in the whole universe is the Beyonder himself.

And it did take the Beyonder two pages to defeat him, lol.

In the Darkseid at full power vs Exitar thread, I threw all the major feats from his(Abraxas)brief existence.

It's towards the end of the thread, wouldn't want to do it all over again.

I remember that fight with Beyonder...poor Doom. laughing

It would make sense that if Big G can destroy galaxies in a fight, that Doom would feel that he can alter everything around him. Even to the most brilliant open minds, that's a lot of power to comprehend. Especially with matter manipulation. (I would have had a field day myself.) big grin

Avalonofthewind
here is some of my Imperiex material where he is the big bang.
Infinity x Infinity. Hope this helps.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7018/bigbang02gu.th.jpg

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/6149/bigbang7ku.th.jpg

Big Sexy
But the whole big bang thing, accorfing to wiki (which I know many times is unreliable) he needed to destroy the earth for this to even happen. Not sure if that means he himself has the capability. I am signing off now though because its late.

Avalonofthewind
But the whole big bang thing, accorfing to wiki (which I know many times is unreliable) he needed to destroy the earth for this to even happen. Not sure if that means he himself has the capability. I am signing off now though because its late.

It happened without the Earth being destroyed. That was all under his direct power.

Earth was just basically the "prime spot" the nexus between all realities.(Besides...without that hitch, there wouldn't have been a story)
As seen in the scans though, he did just fine without Earth there.

I'm careful with Wiki. That's why I own the issues. I've learned that forum rumors and net research is off or wrong a lot of the time.

Mr Master
here is some of my Imperiex material where he is the big bang.
Infinity x Infinity. Hope this helps.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7018/bigbang02gu.th.jpg

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/6149/bigbang7ku.th.jpg

Why if you use imageshack can you see the jpg before it's clicked, when I use imageshack and I post a link to a jpg, all you see is the link until you click it.

And I've never known how to post multiple pictures at the same time, do tell please.

Love the scans though, pretty ill.

Sixth_Winged
It took the nullifier destroying the whole multiverse to just get rid of Abraxas. Just higher in the food chain.

Avalonofthewind
Why if you use imageshack can you see the jpg before it's clicked, when I use imageshack and I post a link to a jpg, all you see is the link until you click it.

And I've never known how to post multiple pictures at the same time, do tell please.

Love the scans though, pretty ill.

Send me a pm and I'll show you how to do that once I'm clocked out from work.

bigbran
if galactus went crazy im pretty sure nobady would stop him. if he was evil like imperiex, he would kill everything. just because he doesnt destroy things, doesnt mean imperiex is more powerful. the guy has hunger, leave him alone.

Crease
The whole idea of Abraxas sounds stupid at first glance. After the previous universe's Eternity rescued Galan from being incinerated along with the rest of the previous universe, he was in a sort of embryonic stasis for millions of years. The transformation to Galactus took that long. So what protected the universe from Abraxas when there was no Big G? If he's truly multiversal then surely he was around at the time of our universes Big Bang and would've posed a major threat until Galactus was ready to assume his place in the cosmic order of things.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Crease
The whole idea of Abraxas sounds stupid at first glance. After the previous universe's Eternity rescued Galan from being incinerated along with the rest of the previous universe, he was in a sort of embryonic stasis for millions of years. The transformation to Galactus took that long. So what protected the universe from Abraxas when there was no Big G? If he's truly multiversal then surely he was around at the time of our universes Big Bang and would've posed a major threat until Galactus was ready to assume his place in the cosmic order of things.

Abraxas is the aspect of Galactus's WILL to destroy in order to survive.

He can only manifest himself if one of the Galactus's in the Multiverse dies.

This is because he's IMPRISONED with in Galactus.

UniOmni
So Abraxas is pretty much Galans will to live come to fruition?? And taken to an extreme??

Sometimes, when i think i can't love the character more, i learn something new and i wanna hug Kirby for creating the guy........................................No homo.

Crease
Abraxas is the aspect of Galactus's WILL to destroy in order to survive.

He can only manifest himself if one of the Galactus's in the Multiverse dies.

This is because he's IMPRISONED with in Galactus.

Ok...So in the Marvel multiverse, all existing universes/realities in the multiverse were born simultaneously then? Because for Abraxas to be imprisoned inside of Galactus that would mean all versions of Big G were born simultaneously, right?

Sorry if it seems like I'm just being annoying. I wasn't collecting/reading comics when Abraxas appeared and am just trying to get some background on him and his function.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Crease
Ok...So in the Marvel multiverse, all existing universes/realities in the multiverse were born simultaneously then? Because for Abraxas to be imprisoned inside of Galactus that would mean all versions of Big G were born simultaneously, right?

Sorry if it seems like I'm just being annoying. I wasn't collecting/reading comics when Abraxas appeared and am just trying to get some background on him and his function.

Your cool dude, it's great to have that thirst for comic book knowledge, lol.

Multi-Eternity/Infinity(which is the Multiverse or a multitude of Eternities & Infinities)was created in the beginning of everything.

Multi(Order and Chaos)are the balance of the Multiverse.

Galactus is the balance between Order and Chaos

Abraxas is the Aspect of Galactus's his WILL to destroy

Both Galactus and Abraxas are born from the heart of Eternity and Infinity.

So yes, there is a pattern in the timeline of each Concepts creation but it all falls in the necessary order.

Like first you have Eternity(Time)then Infinity(Space)then Order & Chaos followed by the next most important abstract to next, and so on and on.

Hope this was helpful.

bigbran
btu what about the elders, they were in the previos universe, when did they get to the 616 universe.

Mr Master
Originally posted by bigbran
btu what about the elders, they were in the previos universe, when did they get to the 616 universe.

That Universe ended and Eternity was created, then multiple Eternities and finally Multi-Eternity who is ALL Eternities rolled into one.

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/9382/multieternity4oz.th.jpg

Big Sexy
Then Imperiex would be no match for Abraxus.

bigbran
or even galactus. so would abrax be like evil galactus?

Mr Master
Originally posted by bigbran
or even galactus. so would abrax be like evil galactus?

According to the Abraxas arc he' 's the Aspect of Galactus's WILL to destroy.
The Ultimate Nullifier is another Aspect of Galactus's, it's primary purpose is to erase Abraxas if he does manifest.

It appears Galactus's Aspects are more powerful than him.

Not evil Galactus but worse, he can cause damage on a Multiversal scale while Galactus can not.

Crease
Your cool dude, it's great to have that thirst for comic book knowledge, lol.

Multi-Eternity/Infinity(which is the Multiverse or a multitude of Eternities & Infinities)was created in the beginning of everything.

Multi(Order and Chaos)are the balance of the Multiverse.

Galactus is the balance between Order and Chaos

Abraxas is the Aspect of Galactus's his WILL to destroy

Both Galactus and Abraxas are born from the heart of Eternity and Infinity.

So yes, there is a pattern in the timeline of each Concepts creation but it all falls in the necessary order.

Like first you have Eternity(Time)then Infinity(Space)then Order & Chaos followed by the next most important abstract to next, and so on and on.

Hope this was helpful.

thumb up ...Thanks.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Priest

Thor almost killed Galactus and Galactus had his ass handed to him by Ego Prime and a pissed off Ego. Then again, Superman, Surfer, and Thanos dont have god force blast.

He is never eternity's equal and there is no such thing as a full power galactus. There is normal galactus and boosted galactus. Normal galactus was knocked on his ass (arse) by Thanos although it should be said that he was pretty much unhurt.

batdude123
I win. cool

UniOmni
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Thor almost killed Galactus and Galactus had his ass handed to him by Ego Prime and a pissed off Ego. Then again, Superman, Surfer, and Thanos dont have god force blast.

He is never eternity's equal and there is no such thing as a full power galactus. There is normal galactus and boosted galactus. Normal galactus was knocked on his ass (arse) by Thanos although it should be said that he was pretty much unhurt.

If comics say there is a fullpowered Galactus, who are you too say otherwise?? He hasn't been seen yet, for sure, but he may in the future. What right do you have to deny what has been said in Comics?? The highest authority??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.