how many sins commited in this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROYALGUARD
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/jesus.php

i can name a few... idolatry, blasphemy,

thoughts?

BackFire
Don't forget Hilarity!

Bardock42
Hmm...can't really say....no...hmm....so what sins would it be?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD

thoughts?

There is only one sin in my religion and that is slander. Is this slander? I would say that it is. Therefore, I would suggest that you ignore this unimportant clip.

By making this thread, are we not promoting this?

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by BackFire
Don't forget Hilarity!

debbiejo
Ohhhh I think this is awful...... no

It's so disrespectful IMO

Gregory
Of course it's disrespectful. So?

Soleran

thoughts?

Its a trick question, none.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Soleran

thumb up Good point...

I'm going to through my vote in with yours. big grin

AOR
Originally posted by debbiejo

I agree.

AOR
Originally posted by Gregory
Of course it's disrespectful. So?

As much as you demand that one repects your thoughts and ideals. I would ask the same of you...

Gregory
No. In the real world, people have to respect other people's beliefs just to avoid conflict, but on a goddamn internet site, which nobody is being forced to visit, people should finally be able to be honest about their feelings. If you put up a website disrespectful to my beliefs, it wouldn't bother me; probably, I'd ignore it.

Soleran
No. In the real world, people have to respect other people's beliefs just to avoid conflict, but on a goddamn internet site, which nobody is being forced to visit, people should finally be able to be honest about their feelings. If you put up a website disrespectful to my beliefs, it wouldn't bother me; probably, I'd ignore it.

Freedom of speech is me enforcing my beliefs over your freedom to speak stick out tongue

debbiejo
Well I exercised my freedom of speech.........I think it's terrible....I have respect for others beliefs........That's my stance, and I'm stickin to it..... cool

Though there is nothing sinful in it.

AOR

That's right run to an alternate reality, be who ever you want, tramble on other people, be the hypocrite you so wanted to be. Because guess what?!?! You can be honest all you want....

Gregory
...I have no idea what you're talking about. Do you want me to call 911 and tell them you've overdosed or something?

Arachnoidfreak
laughing

That was good

Janus Marius
I don't get how this was horrible, Debbie, but the Penn and Teller special was good. That seems inconsistant on your part.

AOR
...I have no idea what you're talking about. Do you want me to call 911 and tell them you've overdosed or something?

Oh yeah call 911, in fact let me dial it for you....

debbiejo
Originally posted by Janus Marius
I don't get how this was horrible, Debbie, but the Penn and Teller special was good. That seems inconsistant on your part. Penn and Teller had some real truths in there, and I agreed with them........This little doll play, was just immature and seemed to me spiteful and rude...

jollyjim311

Jesus was disrespectful to the Romans...

debbiejo
If Jesus was really real, he was only voicing his freedom of speech and thought. If he wasn't, then he was made in the image of man for the control of us all..........Still people believe, and I have respect for that.....Jesus had some good teachings......they were about loving and not judging.......Paul on the other hand..........who never met him along with the church for control.............you figure it out.

Jonathan Mark

thoughts?

How... quant.

Captain Falcon
it's a cartoon. Calm down.

Eis

thoughts?
I bet Jesus would be laughing his ass of now.

(had to post this)
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a89/jackaa14/omgspazhilary.jpg

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Captain Falcon
it's a cartoon. Calm down.

Assumptions make an ass out of you and me.

debbiejo
It's how things are maybe presented...........people can have an opinion....just as the Muslim pic that started so much controversy, but hey, are Christians gonna start bombing something because of it..?? NO...because we all have a right to an opinion without that threat or worry.

Janus Marius
I personally found this a lot less offensive than the Penn and Teller one where they shouted "Bullshit" every five seconds for the first minute and a half. I don't need Penn and Teller to tactlessly tell me there's errors in the Bible and that it contradicts- I have a working brain for that.

But really, I don't see how this is somehow "worse" than the bullshit video.

Mindship
I'm not Christian and I didn't like it. Still, it is within the bounds, IMO, of free speech. It's like something I'd expect to see on South Park.

Bowser jr

thoughts?

How do u know what a sin is then.
evil face smokin' devil beer rock

ROYALGUARD
just read the bible... and interpret it in your own way. i guess

Shakyamunison
just read the bible... and interpret it in your own way. i guess

Why read the bible? There are a lot of really good holy books out there.

ROYALGUARD
because we are talking about sin and jesus christ. that can only be found in the bible. some sins listed in the bible may not be a ''sin'' to other books. but as of now just for this thread its limited to bible.

Shakyamunison
because we are talking about sin and jesus christ. that can only be found in the bible. some sins listed in the bible may not be a ''sin'' to other books. but as of now just for this thread its limited to bible.

Islam believes in Jesus also. stick out tongue

ROYALGUARD
alrighty then all the holy scriptures that talks about jesus and sins

Shakyamunison
alrighty then all the holy scriptures that talks about jesus and sins

You are so limited. stick out tongue laughing

ROYALGUARD
in certain situations i have to limit the options to get specific answers...

and not one of you answered my original question BTW..

well maybe except for backfire

Shakyamunison
in certain situations i have to limit the options to get specific answers...

and not one of you answered my original question BTW..

well maybe except for backfire

I answered you... I said one.

ROYALGUARD
yea ok back fire and you

slander hilarity added to idolatry and blasphemy

Shakyamunison
yea ok back fire and you

slander hilarity added to idolatry and blasphemy

A side question for you: If the people who did this film were non-Christian, can you contribute sin to their actions? If a person is not part of the covenant, does the concept of sin apply, if the definition of sin be a braking of a covenant?

ROYALGUARD
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
A side question for you: If the people who did this film were non-Christian, can you contribute sin to their actions? If a person is not part of the covenant, does the concept of sin apply, if the definition of sin be a braking of a covenant?

i comitted sin just by posting this. if a person is not part of the covenant then hes not part of it. no covenant is broken.

Shakyamunison
i comitted sin just by posting this. if a person is not part of the covenant then hes not part of it. no covenant is broken.

Then according to the bible, a person who is not a Christian is only subject to the sin of Adam. So, to call an atheist a sinner is incorrect.

ROYALGUARD
well i interpreted the bible as anyone who doesnt believe in christ is a sinner. i mean thats pretty much whats in the new testament. but hey i am subject to human errors. athiest MIGHT be a sinner.

Bardock42
well i interpreted the bible as anyone who doesnt believe in christ is a sinner. i mean thats pretty much whats in the new testament. but hey i am subject to human errors. athiest MIGHT be a sinner.

What? Could you...please...what? What?

ROYALGUARD
this is what the bible said. all men have sinned. the payment for sin is death. but you can be redeemed. follow christ and you will be redeemed. (paraphrased because too lazy to get the bible and quote it)

Shakyamunison
this is what the bible said. all men have sinned. the payment for sin is death. but you can be redeemed. follow christ and you will be redeemed. (paraphrased because too lazy to get the bible and quote it)

Isn't laziness a sin? laughing

I don't believe in the Christian mythology.

Soleran
The movie Seven taught me a great deal about the Seven deadly sins!

Bardock42
The movie Seven taught me a great deal about the Seven deadly sins!

What more than what the y are?

ROYALGUARD
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Isn't laziness a sin? laughing

I don't believe in the Christian mythology.

yes see what i mean ALL MEN HAVE SINNED.

Bardock42
yes see what i mean ALL MEN HAVE SINNED.

What about women....?

Soleran
Originally posted by Bardock42
What more than what the y are?

what?

Shakyamunison
what?

That is exactly what I was thinking. laughing

Bardock42
what?

What, did YOU learn about the Seven Deadly Sins, besides what they are, by watching the Movie Seven?

Soleran
Not much I already knew them, I was raised a Catholic! However they did add more drama and flare to the sins over the bible, huh!

Bardock42
Not much I already knew them, I was raised a Catholic! However they did add more drama and flare to the sins over the bible, huh!

That certainly, a very good movie. I was just wondering, cause personally I did not derive much insight towards the deeper wisdom of the 7 Deadly Sins.

debbiejo
this is what the bible said. all men have sinned. the payment for sin is death. but you can be redeemed. follow christ and you will be redeemed. (paraphrased because too lazy to get the bible and quote it) Well then you would have to say that god had also sinned knowing what was going to happen and not stopping it and creating evil....Because scripture says god created everything for HIS pleasure...meaning evil and good....There is another scripture that states that god created evil also...........so, the god of the bible is an evil sinful god.

ROYALGUARD
Well then you would have to say that god had also sinned knowing what was going to happen and not stopping it and creating evil....Because scripture says god created everything for HIS pleasure...meaning evil and good....There is another scripture that states that god created evil also...........so, the god of the bible is an evil sinful god.

or that could be your interpretation/conclusion that god is an evil god.

if God created both good and evil that would put him as a Neutral type of God. not evil.

Bardock42
Well then you would have to say that god had also sinned knowing what was going to happen and not stopping it and creating evil....Because scripture says god created everything for HIS pleasure...meaning evil and good....There is another scripture that states that god created evil also...........so, the god of the bible is an evil sinful god.

well, the general idea is (or so I was told) that God created everything and gave us free will so that evil comes about because of our decisions...

debbiejo

if God created both good and evil that would put him as a Neutral type of God. not evil. Why would a god create evil and then damn billions to an everlasting torment for the sin of one of his creations ALL FOR HIS GOOD PLEASURE as scripture states?

Bardock42
Why would a god create evil and then damn billions to an everlasting torment for the sin of one of his creations ALL FOR HIS GOOD PLEASURE as scripture states?

Because he values freedom more than goodness?

Soleran

if God created both good and evil that would put him as a Neutral type of God. not evil.

One shouldn't place human values such as good, evil and beyond to God. How can you do that when God is beyond human description and frailties?

ROYALGUARD
Because he values freedom more than goodness?

i guess so..

freedom to do whatever the hell we want and God does the same thing. right?

which makes God more Neutral than good. i guess confused

Bardock42
i guess so..

Yes, I agree....

ROYALGUARD
One shouldn't place human values such as good, evil and beyond to God. How can you do that when God is beyond human description and frailties?

uh i dont know.. im a confused christian who dont know the larger persective. confused

Soleran
a simple piece of advice is don't confuse christianity for truth. Believe in for what it is and if you enjoy it so be it however its not anything close to reality.

Shakyamunison
i guess so..

Well, it makes sense if God is us.

debbiejo
Yes, I agree.... I believe god is also more neutral, but What god is ROYAL talking about....The bible god, or something else....he seems to go back and forth....

But the god of the bible to intentionally send his people to kill innocent children as in the OT sounds more evil. These people did nothing more than believe differently....Soooo what then? God has a temper tantrum?

ROYALGUARD
AAAAHHH! confused as fvck...

God is Good evil neutral and throws a temper tantrum. saves those He chose and damns those that are not chosen...

hard to swallow up for a christian believer. going back to mindless OTF no expression along with OTF smilyno expression

debbiejo
AAAAHHH! confused as fvck...

God is Good evil neutral and throws a temper tantrum. saves those He chose and damns those that are not chosen...

hard to swallow up for a christian believer. going back to mindless OTF no expression along with OTF smilyno expression Ohhhhhhh I see, you are just trying to figure some things out then? smile

ROYALGUARD
Ohhhhhhh I see, you are just trying to figure some things out then? smile

yes im thinking outside the box.

and my box is the bible. i wanna know whats beyond the bible.

debbiejo
I was once there where you are.... smile

If you read every bodies posts then you can get a broader view on things here.........yep.....There are Atheists, Agnostics, Pagan, Wiccian, Buddhists, Muslim (well he's gone now), Spiritualists, Jews, New Age, and a Mish Mosh of views...

It's like a huge pet store......

ROYALGUARD
when i think of debbiejoe's reply. i hear this song now on my head.

its ok to be a muslim a christian or a jew
its ok to be agnostic if you dont know what to do.
(forgot the rest)
happy christia-hanna-kwanza-kahn to you..

grey fox

Indeed

It's also incorrect, that 'Spear of destiney' the kid was holding was a broadsword.

Lord Urizen
yes im thinking outside the box.

and my box is the bible. i wanna know whats beyond the bible.

ROYALGUARD....you are an amazing person. Your mind is opened and you can now come to more solid conclusions after you see what other beleifs and truths exist.

You won't choose one per say, but you will probably take a little bit of into for everything and then eventually form your own personal philosophy and way of thinking.

Once you acheive this ability to CHOOSE freely without fear of consequence, you will feel free.

The Bible used to be my "box", School used to be my "box", my old friends used to be my "box".....etc.etc.etc..........

Break FREE and explore dude. You will find both wondorful and horrible realities when you open yourself to this world. But this EXPOSURE will help you mature better as a person.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.