SuperBoy Prime vs Full Powered Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mordum
Who wins hmmm. I mean he punched through the phantom zone which is impossible to do so that automatically puts him above spectre level. He also escaped the speed force which easily amps his powers by x100 so that puts him now on Lucifers level.

SPB 100/10

Juntai

batdude123
Dude, WHAT??????!!!!!!!!!! What the f**k?

Mider
spectre fights superboy and it lasts 2 seconds with spectre walking away with out even a scratch

Jabba the Hutt
Can I get info and a pic of the Spectre? (I'm really not familiar with the DCU)

Thunderstrike
Pretty sure this is spite toward the SBP fanboys.

big grin I like. SBP loses 10000000000000000000000000000/10 times.

Etrigan
This must be a joke.

Darth Kal-El
SBP is powerful but not that powerful. Spectre wins.

Juntai
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Can I get info and a pic of the Spectre? (I'm really not familiar with the DCU) Spectre is the Wrath of God.

Tshern
Maybe he's talking about the Spectre of James Bond-movies. The evil organisation that fights Bond all the time.

leonidas
Originally posted by Mordum
Who wins hmmm. I mean he punched through the phantom zone which is impossible to do so that automatically puts him above spectre level. He also escaped the speed force which easily amps his powers by x100 so that puts him now on Lucifers level.

SPB 100/10

blink

superkronick92
didnt spectere have trouble with anti-moniter, and isnt sbp more powerful than anti-moniter confused

Big Sexy
Originally posted by superkronick92
didnt spectere have trouble with anti-moniter, and isnt sbp more powerful than anti-moniter confused

Nah, they meant it about his threat level but not about actual power. They were really vague when they said that, I thought the same thing at first.

Juntai
Actually, that's pretty much exactly what it said in the bio, a greater threat than the anti-monitor.

Validus
Originally posted by Mordum

SPB 100/10
laughing

eleveninches
Well, spectre cant be as powerful as you all claim, seeing as how he keeps getting beaten. And btw, 'god' (yahweh) has left the DCu and left elaine as god in his place, so the spectre cant really still be the wrath of god

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by eleveninches
Well, spectre cant be as powerful as you all claim, seeing as how he keeps getting beaten. And btw, 'god' (yahweh) has left the DCu and left elaine as god in his place, so the spectre cant really still be the wrath of god

Thats in Vertigo therefore that point is irrelevant.

Darksaint
Originally posted by eleveninches

Still, Elaine retains ALL of Yahweh's powers.

Milkie
Captain Marvel has a way better chance then SBP

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Juntai
Actually, that's pretty much exactly what it said in the bio, a greater threat than the anti-monitor.

Different type of threat. He's a large dose of crazy with limitless powers. He'd go on a killing spree. That's what kind of threat he is. By sheer potential he could kill every living thing in the multiverse, but not like the Anti-monitor could.

kevdude
Well Elaine is The Presence's replacement for now but that does not mean she has all his power. If God wanted to replace her any time he could and she couldn't do anything about it. The Presence knows what is happening in the DCU without being in it (there was only 3 beings that could have carried on The Presences family ties, and it came down to her).

The Spectre wins.

guy222
spectre

Utrigita
In a stomp so massive...

Priest
PRIME IZ IMNUNZ 2 MAGIKZZ!!!!!11!

Utrigita
And that will help him against the most powerful version of the Spectre how???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.