Asguardian Destroyer vs Doomsday, and Gog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jabba the Hutt
Well, as Mider believes that either can take on the AD, I decided to make this a thread. I bet some people will beg to differ, therefore creating a great debate.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Well, as Mider believes that either can take on the AD, I decided to make this a thread. I bet some people will beg to differ, therefore creating a great debate.

Another silly comparison. What on earth do people think Doomsday and Gog could do to even cause so much as a scratch on the destroyer?

JOE NUNEZ
Who's animating the Destroyer.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Who's animating the Destroyer.

My grand mother animating the destroyer could kill Thor, Doomsday, Gog, Superman, and Thanos combined in under a minute if the fight took place in an enclosed environment with unbreachable walls, ie, the Destroyer doesnt have to constantly chase after the flailing bodies to "smite" them again.

Psyquis52
My dachsund is animating Destroyer. Which gives the Destroyer the unhealthy desire to run around and play with people. He will also probably want to jump on people.

Destroyer wins.

Thunderstrike
Pretty sure that the Destroyer is going to eat both of them alive.

grey fox
Destroyer disintegrates these two pansies....

Thanos_6383
Destroyer crushes them

leonidas
what makes anyone believe the disintegration beam is greater than an imperiex level blast, or the omega effect? imperiex at least is above the skyfather level. if it's not beyond them (and i think it is at least a debateable point), destroyer ain't doin' jack to dd. the disintegration beam also takes a long while to warm up and dd is suposed to be as fast or faster than superman. may not be that easy to hit with it considering he only uses on opponents who have been stunned, and stunning dd is not easy, even for the destroyer. that said, i'm not saying dd could take out the destroyer one on one (unless he was able to adapt somehow to the point where he could do damage to it, always a possibility according to darkseid who claimed he could adapt to defeat ANY foe), but it HAS been done. in 1on1 fights, hercules did well in battle against it. bengy battled and did VERY well (was kicking its ass, actually) against the destroyer before galactus withdrew his lifeforce from it. thor ko'd it when it's host became only momentarily distracted, and the odinpower proved in thor to be enough to destroy it.

of course with gog along with him, after they realize they may not be able to physically injure the destroyer, and if they can't find some way to affect the host, gog would simply use his hypertime powers to go back to see who animates it and kill the animator, so i certainly hope it's not a dog or a gramma. roll eyes (sarcastic) better be someone able to withstand a superman level villain.

on a difefrent point -- i'm sensing lots of hate for mider lately. and though his lack of punctuation CAN be annoying, and occasionally he doesn't make . . . PERFECT arguments, he DOES stand on his own and refuses to back down no matter how many are against him. i actually like him (though we've gone a few rounds in the past . . .) and (at least in this case) i don't think his thinking is THAT far over-the-top.

Jabba the Hutt
If he's animated by all the gods, he grows to 5000' and steps on them. But he is animated by odin. And I seriously do not remember making this thread at all.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by leonidas
what makes anyone believe the disintegration beam is greater than an imperiex level blast, or the omega effect? imperiex at least is above the skyfather level. if it's not beyond them (and i think it is at least a debateable point), destroyer ain't doin' jack to dd. the disintegration beam also takes a long while to warm up and dd is suposed to be as fast or faster than superman. may not be that easy to hit with it considering he only uses on opponents who have been stunned, and stunning dd is not easy, even for the destroyer. that said, i'm not saying dd could take out the destroyer one on one (unless he was able to adapt somehow to the point where he could do damage to it, always a possibility according to darkseid who claimed he could adapt to defeat ANY foe), but it HAS been done. in 1on1 fights, hercules did well in battle against it. bengy battled and did VERY well (was kicking its ass, actually) against the destroyer before galactus withdrew his lifeforce from it. thor ko'd it when it's host became only momentarily distracted, and the odinpower proved in thor to be enough to destroy it.

of course with gog along with him, after they realize they may not be able to physically injure the destroyer, and if they can't find some way to affect the host, gog would simply use his hypertime powers to go back to see who animates it and kill the animator, so i certainly hope it's not a dog or a gramma. roll eyes (sarcastic) better be someone able to withstand a superman level villain.

on a difefrent point -- i'm sensing lots of hate for mider lately. and though his lack of punctuation CAN be annoying, and occasionally he doesn't make . . . PERFECT arguments, he DOES stand on his own and refuses to back down no matter how many are against him. i actually like him (though we've gone a few rounds in the past . . .) and (at least in this case) i don't think his thinking is THAT far over-the-top.

To be honest, that whole mess was nothing but assumption and bunk. Imperiex is a skyfather at BEST. He's not that powerful. Just packs a lot of technology. Also, Doomsday is a walking plot device. The whole "he can't be disintegrated again" argument holds no merit here. Also, Hypertime probably doesn't work in the Marvel Universe, because the concept doesn't exist there, so trying to use Hypertime in a battle with a Marvel character has no fruition here.

Also, Mider is a tool. Yeah, he doesn't back down, but that's because he's got the mentality of "I'm right, and you're not, so I'm gonna blather on lies that I can't back up constantly to try and prove my point." It downright pisses people off, and makes no sense to anyone. Hell, I had to start an entire thread breaking down Slade's powers just to show he's not what Mider has made him out to be! Hell, the guy thinks Gog is a skyfather! To be honest, you can respect him all day for his attitude, but you'll be sitting in a lonely waiting room for everyone to join you.

Destroyer armor wins 10/10, and kills the walking plot devices with relative ease.

Crease

Cosigned completely...Both on this battle and people hatin Mider. I was one of the few who gave Doomsday ANY chance in the original "DD vs The Destroyer" thread. I saw absolutely valid points, much like those above, go completely ignored or rebutted with nonsense simply because people refused to revisit their original opinion on the fight. I've personally changed my opinion about a fight 5 or 6 times after reading others here bring up points I didn't take into consideration. I personally think Destroyer would win a slight majority, depending on who's animating it.

On the subject of hatin Mider...To jump on a bandwagon is the 3rd most predictable of all human responses. The original cause of people disliking him was the lack of punctuation in his posts. He seems to have made an concerted effort to correct it though. I've started to notice periods and commas where previously there were none. I can remember sighing before responding to a couple of his posts, but I like his ferocity in arguing his point. His only flaw as far I'm concerned is his undying loyalty to certain characters regardless of who their pitted against. But he's far from the only one on the forum afflicted with such a disease.

Mider
why do you bother making this debate this isnt a debate i mean i could bring up any such point and youd shoot it down with whatever so why bother debating on it.

leonidas
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
To be honest, that whole mess was nothing but assumption and bunk. Imperiex is a skyfather at BEST. He's not that powerful. Just packs a lot of technology. Also, Doomsday is a walking plot device. The whole "he can't be disintegrated again" argument holds no merit here. Also, Hypertime probably doesn't work in the Marvel Universe, because the concept doesn't exist there, so trying to use Hypertime in a battle with a Marvel character has no fruition here.

Also, Mider is a tool. Yeah, he doesn't back down, but that's because he's got the mentality of "I'm right, and you're not, so I'm gonna blather on lies that I can't back up constantly to try and prove my point." It downright pisses people off, and makes no sense to anyone. Hell, I had to start an entire thread breaking down Slade's powers just to show he's not what Mider has made him out to be! Hell, the guy thinks Gog is a skyfather! To be honest, you can respect him all day for his attitude, but you'll be sitting in a lonely waiting room for everyone to join you.

Destroyer armor wins 10/10, and kills the walking plot devices with relative ease.

bunk? confused first, dd's REALLY fast and the disintegration beam takes a long time to warm up. and the beam can't be above odin level -- it was MADE by odin and imbued with his power. what exactly has the beam done that mjollnir hasn't? both destroyed parts of a celetsial and that's it. i've never really understood why all the respect for it in the first place. that said, it IS a bit of speculation regarding its effects on dd. personally though, dd's handled the omega effect just fine, and featwise (and origin wise possibly) the omega effect is equal or greater than the disintegration beam.

second, thread starter never said this was in the marvel universe. doesn't make sense to do that. why have someone IN a battle, if their powers won't work? seems a bit silly. we assume in these fights all powers work and that the site is neutral -- unless otherwise specified for whatever reason. gog's powers would work just fine.

as regards mider -- i'm certainly not his lawyer and he's always fighting his own battles and doesn't need me, but i just dislike a bunch of members hacking on another one. i'm guessing you're a bit older ts -- maybe or maybe not a old as me -- but i'm also guessing mider is just a kid. what's the point of flaming him? why bother making a thread to discredit his theories? most will know when he's spouting off, most ignore him. in that i'm FAR from alone. it's not about respecting HIM, it's about respecting (no matter how wrong or right) someone else's opinons so long as they are not flaming or insulting. in my experience, he usually doesn't do that. so know he's wrong, and go on. i don't see the point in doing more.

ps-i sense a little . . . hostility in your post? (or maybe i'm being oversensitive?) anyway, you did know you misunderstood my post about 'over-reacting' in that other thread . . . right? i posted after your response. we've had some good discussions recently. hopefully we'll have loads more in the future. smile

leonidas
Originally posted by Mider
why do you bother making this debate this isnt a debate i mean i could bring up any such point and youd shoot it down with whatever so why bother debating on it.

laughing

as if on cue . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jabba the Hutt
Odin made the Destroyer to be more powerful than him.

Mider
shut the thread down then this is a pointless thread.

leonidas
Odin made the Destroyer to be more powerful than him.

maybe, but his power was enough to destroy it while desak was in it. odin could likely have easily driven out whatever spirit was animating it as well so he certainly was powerful enough to have stopped it.

i still think it's an interesting thread. sure the destroyer could win (assuming for the moment gog doesn't use his powers to find the spirit in it) but i still think it would be a cool fight. the ultimate version of dd vs the destroyer would be AWESOME, imo . . .

Thunderstrike
shut the thread down then this is a pointless thread.

Because nobody likes you? It's still a thread that can be debated. We don't answer to you.

Thunderstrike
maybe, but his power was enough to destroy it while desak was in it. odin could likely have easily driven out whatever spirit was animating it as well so he certainly was powerful enough to have stopped it.

i still think it's an interesting thread. sure the destroyer could win (assuming for the moment gog doesn't use his powers to find the spirit in it) but i still think it would be a cool fight. the ultimate version of dd vs the destroyer would be AWESOME, imo . . .

One problem. Unless whoever animates the Destroyer is a moron and tries to fight DD fist to fist, then Doomsday is going down quick. He can't fly, but the Destroyer can. He's just gonna rain down hell from above and turn Doomsday into this:
http://www.oznet.ksu.edu/edtech/images/jpglbry/Research/Animal%20Science/Domestic/Cattle/Beef/steak.jpg

Gog vs Destroyer is what decides this.

leonidas
again -- depends on whether you feel disintegration would put down and KEEP down dd. the omega effect couldn't . . .

and in a different thread someone posted . . . ( shifty ) you said you thought darkseid would defeat the destroyer . . . .

stick out tongue

Thunderstrike
I simply think that Darkseid could take the Destroyer because he's so damn powerful. Also, that was an avatar.

Mider
i dont wanna debate in here cause it has fanboys like you who dont even know half of what your talking about please prove gog isnt skyfather level ive asked people with higher credability then you who said he was above any of the people he got his power from and doomsday can evolve to go beyond his power i mean its not my fault you dont like listening to good points and what do i care if none of you like me i dont really cry myself to sleep that you dont.

the Darkone
i dont wanna debate in here cause it has fanboys like you who dont even know half of what your talking about please prove gog isnt skyfather level ive asked people with higher credability then you who said he was above any of the people he got his power from and doomsday can evolve to go beyond his power i mean its not my fault you dont like listening to good points and what do i care if none of you like me i dont really cry myself to sleep that you dont.

You never had good point day of your life, hell if fell out of the sky and fell on face and started to wiggle, damn mider use punctuation you sound like Gorge Bush. Asgardian Destroyer will Doomsday by beaten him to death or disintegrating him easily, Gog can bring as many of himself as he wants he will get crush. Asgardian Destroyer was created to battle Celestails not wanna be Sky-Fathers where Gog is not. Asgardian Destroyer 10/10, if it's Odin controlling it, they are so dead.

lft4ded
Originally posted by the Darkone
Asgardian Destroyer was created to battle Celestails not wanna be Sky-Fathers where Gog is not. Asgardian Destroyer 10/10, if it's Odin controlling it, they are so dead.

That may be what it was designed to do but I thought that even when animated by the life forces of all the Asgardians, including Odin but minus Thor, that it was horribly raped when attempting to take on even one Celestial? I think this is when Thor had to beg the head of the other pantheons for power/permission to restore his people.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by lft4ded
That may be what it was designed to do but I thought that even when animated by the life forces of all the Asgardians, including Odin but minus Thor, that it was horribly raped when attempting to take on even one Celestial? I think this is when Thor had to beg the head of the other pantheons for power/permission to restore his people.

Actually, they all ganged up on it.

Mider, you haven't asked anyone about Gog being a skyfather. Ever. Since I've come on here, you have blathered on and on about how Gog is a Skyfather because he was given power by other skyfathers. Guess what?

THAT DOESN'T MEAN A DAMN THING!

Yes, he's hella powerful. Yes, he can kill Superman. Guess what?

THERE ARE A LOT OF F*#%ING PEOPLE WHO COULD KILL SUPERMAN! Even if he kills Superman over and over, it's not much of a difference. He had every fugging advantage he needed to win! Nothing he has makes him a skyfather, and you sure as hell can't prove it. You know what, I'm going to start a thread right now that pits him, and him alone, against a skyfather. Let's see how it turns out. In the meantime, shut your mouth. You wouldn't know a good point if it hit you in the face in the shape of Superman's fist.

the Darkone

Mider, you haven't asked anyone about Gog being a skyfather. Ever. Since I've come on here, you have blathered on and on about how Gog is a Skyfather because he was given power by other skyfathers. Guess what?

THERE ARE A LOT OF F*#%ING PEOPLE WHO COULD KILL SUPERMAN! Even if he kills Superman over and over, it's not much of a difference. He had every fugging advantage he needed to win! Nothing he has makes him a skyfather, and you sure as hell can't prove it. You know what, I'm going to start a thread right now that pits him, and him alone, against a skyfather. Let's see how it turns out. In the meantime, shut your mouth. You wouldn't know a good point if it hit you in the face in the shape of Superman's fist.

laughing laughing laughing , Amen .Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike
Thank you. I've been needing to get that off of my chest.

aliveinboston

Well said. Thanos could take Gog and Superman at the same time (like taking on Hulk and Silver Surfer) yet Thanos, though for all practical purposes is immortal, is well below Sky Father in power.

the Darkone
I with on this, Mider is a pain in the ass to everybody. He acts like he knows what he is talking about, just like George Bush and like him he doesn't know sh**. I can school him all day on comics but I don't want to waste my valuable time, and life is to short trying to explain to a man with Forrest Gump intelligences.

Thunderstrike
I'm not going to flat out call him incredibly stupid when I'm not angry, but he's too darn stubborn for his own good. I think he reads too many fansites that have their facts wrong. Also, he thinks that KC Gog and DC Gog are the same guy, when they're not. There's just a writing error in the comic. Superman gives his REAL backstory. I saw it on Wiki. Thank you to whoever put that up.

the Darkone
You are correct KC Gog is imprison by superman and wonder woman son and by the other Q members. Current Gog is more like a hearlder level being, not a sky father. Thanos before Annihilation he has another upgrade so he could very well be on a sky father level, remember what warlock stated in thanos vs odin battle we haven't seen thanos true might, which means thanos holds back also. Not saying Thanos is a skyfahter but he is alot closer than gog. And Thanos did put a normal Galactus on his ass. big grin

Mider
actually i already told you i got the answer to gogs power level from a highly credible source and yeah he can womp any of those guys he got his powers from one on one go ahead and say its not true and that it doesnt mean this and that i dont care the point is gog ALONE would womp this walking tin can.

Thunderstrike
actually i already told you i got the answer to gogs power level from a highly credible source
Your own imagination is not a credible source

and yeah he can womp any of those guys he got his powers from one on one go ahead and say its not true and that it doesnt mean this and that i dont care the point is gog ALONE would womp this walking tin can.
What the hell are you babbling about? I'd love for you to prove how Gog could defeat something built to battle celestials?

Rick/Genis
Mider, did you take into account the story of Our Worlds At War?

If not, heres what happened:

Doomsday was killed... guess how? Being dissintegrated. The ONLY reason he came back was because Lex Luthor had involvement. Lex Luthor isn't on this thread... so you know.

So in the end... this really IS gog vs. the Destroyer.

And he takes on celestials.. end of story.

and PLEASE don't say that now that he's died that way he can't again. That's retarded.

Crease
Just a reminder, since the default post for the Destroyer seems to be "He was created to take on Celestials". Destroyer was animated by every skyfather around at the time. Not just one, ALL OF THEM. Guess what? It failed...horribly. Got it's ass melted to slag.

In closing, if you build a doghouse but your dog freezeds to death anyway, maybe the doghouse wasn't so great after all.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Crease
Just a reminder, since the default post for the Destroyer seems to be "He was created to take on Celestials". Destroyer was animated by every skyfather around at the time. Not just one, ALL OF THEM. Guess what? It failed...horribly. Got it's ass melted to slag.

In closing, if you build a doghouse but your dog freezeds to death anyway, maybe the doghouse wasn't so great after all.

It wasn't animated by all the sky-fathers. It was animated by all Asgardians save Thor. All sky-fathers contributed to increasing it's power. No wonder then that it took the combined power of a group of Celestials to bring it down. It was merely outnumbered.

Crease
Originally posted by aliveinboston
It wasn't animated by all the sky-fathers. It was animated by all Asgardians save Thor. All sky-fathers contributed to increasing it's power. No wonder then that it took the combined power of a group of Celestials to bring it down. It was merely outnumbered.

Thanks for the correction...still incredibly powerful to be melted into slag though.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Crease
Thanks for the correction...still incredibly powerful to be melted into slag though.

Yes, the Celestials are incredibly powerful and well above Galactus. Galactus was almost killed by Thor's god-force at less than full-blast but a Thor could barely do any damage to a single celestial with an even more powerful God-blast. Of course that wasn't just any Celestial.

the Darkone
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Yes, the Celestials are incredibly powerful and well above Galactus. Galactus was almost killed by Thor's god-force at less than full-blast but a Thor could barely do any damage to a single celestial with an even more powerful God-blast. Of course that wasn't just any Celestial.

Correction, Galactus( normal powered)= Arishem, One Above All, Dreaming Celestai, Galactus at full strength is close to Etrenity level, stated by eternity himsefl and watchers. God- blast hurt a hungry galactus not a normal level Galactus big difference, Celestial in a pack are to much for anybody even a super powered destroyer. If it was one Celestail it would've been a whole different story. Desrtoyer >>>>> Gog and Doomsday.

leonidas
If it was one Celestail it would've been a whole different story.

what makes you think that? the destroyer was completely ineffective against any of the celestials it attacked. it appeared it could harm none of them in any way that mattered. could one of them destroyed it? i don't know, but i certainly didn't see any reason to think it could have taken even one celestial.

the Darkone
It would have a better chance against one instead of the whole 4th host. Tha's what I'm saying.

Mider
roll eyes (sarcastic) i know DD is so weak he only defeated a planet of GL's, a suped up superman, waverider who tried messing with his mind, a pyschic with some pretty big time powers on par with MM, a few imperiex drones with out even breaking a sweat while most heros couldnt even handle one just barely, oh yeah of course DD could never evolve beyond that hunk of tin who gets beaten by thor and odin laughing then DD evolves to destroy energy beings with his bare hands im sure that the destroyer can do that too, oh oh and please lets not forget that the destroyer has imperiex level blasts i mean since DD came back after the blast he should be able to servive it but of course the destroyers beam is stronger, even though a blast from gog that could have killed supes in one hot couldnt hurt DD not even for 100 years im so sure destroyer could do that, and lets talk about gog, all gog did was defeat the greatest green lantern in his multiverse a guy so strong he made armor out of the starheart, and then the destroyer would have no hard time catching gog even though gog was faster then the flash in KC who was so fast he could be everywhere at once, oh and the transmuting powers wouldnt work on the destroyer even though they work on thors hammer for a limited time im sure that just cause gog can transmute even superman im sure that the destroyer couldnt have that done to him even though thors hammer has had it done to it a few times, and lets not forget how badly gog lost to the superman with total controll over hypertime even though he let that superman beat him since he returned with out even being harmed. yup you know your stuff thunderdyke what stuff i have no idea.

Mordum
woah ^ the period to sentence ratio is way off.

the Darkone
roll eyes (sarcastic) i know DD is so weak he only defeated a planet of GL's, a suped up superman, waverider who tried messing with his mind, a pyschic with some pretty big time powers on par with MM, a few imperiex drones with out even breaking a sweat while most heros couldnt even handle one just barely, oh yeah of course DD could never evolve beyond that hunk of tin who gets beaten by thor and odin laughing then DD evolves to destroy energy beings with his bare hands im sure that the destroyer can do that too, oh oh and please lets not forget that the destroyer has imperiex level blasts i mean since DD came back after the blast he should be able to servive it but of course the destroyers beam is stronger, even though a blast from gog that could have killed supes in one hot couldnt hurt DD not even for 100 years im so sure destroyer could do that, and lets talk about gog, all gog did was defeat the greatest green lantern in his multiverse a guy so strong he made armor out of the starheart, and then the destroyer would have no hard time catching gog even though gog was faster then the flash in KC who was so fast he could be everywhere at once, oh and the transmuting powers wouldnt work on the destroyer even though they work on thors hammer for a limited time im sure that just cause gog can transmute even superman im sure that the destroyer couldnt have that done to him even though thors hammer has had it done to it a few times, and lets not forget how badly gog lost to the superman with total controll over hypertime even though he let that superman beat him since he returned with out even being harmed. yup you know your stuff thunderdyke what stuff i have no idea.

dude use some damn periods. Dude did you pass english or what.

Mider
i got an A in english maybe i dont feel thunderdyke deserving of me taking my time on punctuation and im sorry but if DD died by desintigration before then no its not stupid that it cant be done again why? He was hurt by the GL ring then he became immune it took a gaurdian to effect him even then it took a high level amount of GL energy to do anything to him meaning it would take a high level amount of disentigration to destroy DD i dont think that the destroyers desintigration beam is on par with imperiex so no its not stupid for him to grow beyond it, and gog would womp the destroyer by himself since he beat some pretty tough guys ones who would run circles around the destroyer or simply toss him into space cause they didnt wanna deal with him go read KC and see the guys gog beat and tell me if he is above or bellow skyfather he is above any member of the quintessance but not all of them combined.

Thunderstrike
i got an A in english maybe i dont feel thunderdyke deserving of me taking my time on punctuation and im sorry but if DD died by desintigration before then no its not stupid that it cant be done again why? He was hurt by the GL ring then he became immune it took a gaurdian to effect him even then it took a high level amount of GL energy to do anything to him meaning it would take a high level amount of disentigration to destroy DD i dont think that the destroyers desintigration beam is on par with imperiex so no its not stupid for him to grow beyond it, and gog would womp the destroyer by himself since he beat some pretty tough guys ones who would run circles around the destroyer or simply toss him into space cause they didnt wanna deal with him go read KC and see the guys gog beat and tell me if he is above or bellow skyfather he is above any member of the quintessance but not all of them combined.

Ya know, you report me for bashing you and such, yet you go and do the same? Sorry kid. I'd oblige you with the same treatment, but I prefer not to sink to the level of a tool like you. Gog and Doomsday still lose.

elephant_man
id say doomsday and gog. if he were to kill doomsday, wouldn't he just regenerate and be immuned to any of his attacks? This is the guy that killed superman, and was only able to die with the jla running into the future to the end of time itself. This was the only way to kill him, with the end of time, plus with gog fighting at his side..... my opinion at least.

Thunderstrike
One problem: Doomsday didn't evolve beyond gettign de-atomized to a skeleton. Gog can replicate himself, but there's not really much he can do. Even the Gog from Kingdom Come would have a hard time.

doomsday49
tell me what is the asgardian armor gonna do to doomsday that hasn't already been done.

Thunderstrike
Turn him into nothing. Proven point that Doomsday can't come back from that.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by grey fox
Destroyer disintegrates these two pansies....

Smart guy.

elephant_man
ya, he never was reduced to nothing. so I gues he couldnt come back from nothing

doomsday49
Turn him into nothing. Proven point that Doomsday can't come back from that.

Yes!!!! Because Darkseid kicked doomsday's ass all the time with his omega beam laughing . So if that work, of course this'll work too. laughing

doomsday49

LMAO laughing

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by doomsday49
Yes!!!! Because Darkseid kicked doomsday's ass all the time with his omega beam laughing . So if that work, of course this'll work too. laughing

Avatar of Darkseid, genius. Maybe if you knew something about comics you would know that. wink

the Darkone
Destroyer doesn't fell any pain it's a engine of destrction plain and simple, even Odin and other skyfathers fear the Asgardian destroyer power. Doomsday will get beat down like the ho he is ans so would Gog, in physical and power fight Destroyer wins hands down. Plus who ever is operating the suit of armor and knows how to work it like loki, Odin Doomsday and Gog are so dead even Doomsday wouldn't to fight it again.

Jabba the Hutt
Since when do Odin and Thor kick around "the tin can?" Odin designed it to be more powerful than him.

doomsday49
Avatar of Darkseid, genius. Maybe if you knew something about comics you would know that. wink

LOL...I think you're mistaking "Avatar" for "fake copy". Not the same thing homie g. Sorry nice try. And yeah, i own the comic. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thunderstrike
LOL...I think you're mistaking "Avatar" for "fake copy". Not the same thing homie g. Sorry nice try.

I have no idea what a homie is, but Avatar means less powerful copy. You were close. wink

Doomsday still won't win. What's he gonna do? Hop at it? The thing can fly.

doomsday49
Doomsday will get beat down like the ho he is ans so would Gog, in physical and power fight Destroyer wins hands down.

Right because when doomsday and superman went at it, it was really more of a staring contest. laughing

doomsday49
quote: (post)
LOL...I think you're mistaking "Avatar" for "fake copy". Not the same thing homie g. Sorry nice try.

I have no idea what a homie is, but Avatar means less powerful copy. You were close.

Doomsday still won't win. What's he gonna do? Hop at it? The thing can fly.

Hmmm....Almost right, but let me correct you a bit there. An avatar is an embodiment of a certain source. Was the darkseid that fought doomsday an "avatar"? Less powerful? yep. Fake? Nope. As an avatar, albeit,(according to you), the "avatar" still retains property of it's source, because it is the "embodiment" of it. Was the omega beam weak? maybe. Was it fake? nope. Whether it is a weaker version or not, it still has the same property as the original darkside. Let's not forget that doomsday was killed previously by the "fake omega beam" but came back. He override those property already. Whateva doesn't kill him only make him stronger. Whateva kills him, only makes him immune.

Rick/Genis
yeah... but he can't come back from disintigration without Lex Luthors help...

Thunderstrike
Hmmm....Almost right, but let me correct you a bit there. An avatar is an embodiment of a certain source. Was the darkseid that fought doomsday an "avatar"? Less powerful? yep. Fake? Nope. As an avatar, albeit,(according to you), the "avatar" still retains property of it's source, because it is the "embodiment" of it. Was the omega beam weak? maybe. Was it fake? nope. Whether it is a weaker version or not, it still has the same property as the original darkside. Let's not forget that doomsday was killed previously by the "fake omega beam" but came back. He override those property already. Whateva doesn't kill him only make him stronger. Whateva kills him, only makes him immune.

*sigh*
Doomsday has to die first to get an immunity to something, but he obviously can't come back from nothing, can he? wink

You're grasping at straws buddy. He can't fly. He's gonna look like a three year old jumping for a cookie jar on the top shelf. You say that he can evolve beyond anything. One problem - gravity still kicks his ass. "Homie."

Jabba the Hutt
http://homepages.bw.edu/~gwalton/funnies/files/owned.jpg

doomsday49
*sigh*
Doomsday has to die first to get an immunity to something, but he obviously can't come back from nothing, can he? wink

laughing ....are you aware of what the omega beam can do?

doomsday49
*sigh*

You're grasping at straws buddy. He can't fly. He's gonna look like a three year old jumping for a cookie jar on the top shelf. You say that he can evolve beyond anything. One problem - gravity still kicks his ass. "Homie."

So it's the destroyer ability to fly is what'll make him the victor. Hmm....let's see, how many of doomsday opponent can fly embarrasment Oh yeah, just about everybody. laughing

Thunderstrike
Uh, are you on crack dude? Here's the scenario:
Destroyer flies into the air
Destroyer fires wide range disintegration beam
Doomsday is gone. From existence

Also, don't forget that Darkseid wanted Doomsday captured to clone him. Maybe if you knew something about the Omega Effect, you would know it's not always used to kill. wink

Jabba the Hutt
Okay fine, the Destroyer turns him into a puddle of water. He can transmute matter smile. How, might I add may Doomsday be able to beat the Destroyer?

Thunderstrike
Wonder-doom powers, Activate!

doomsday49
Uh are you on crack? The omega beam kill him once before, in all of it's property. The second time it had no effect on him. "No effect", meaning if he tried it again, whether for this intention or that intention, it would not work, because ultimately the purposes of the power comes from the same source.

Let me try this scenario:

destroyer flies in the air, and decides to shoot beams and such,however, it forgot that doomsday also possess superior speeds. Seeing that his "wide beam" takes too long to charge, and doomsday speed is to much for it, it decides to take the battle to the ground. Where doomsday stands ready.

Jabba the Hutt

destroyer flies in the air, and decides to shoot beams and such,however, it forgot that doomsday also possess superior speeds. Seeing that his "wide beam" takes too long to charge, and doomsday speed is to much for it, it decides to take the battle to the ground. Where doomsday stands ready.

What? That doesn't even make sense. And even if ODIN decided to take it to the ground, Doomsday would get his ass kicked.

Thunderstrike

He can widen the beam. wink

doomsday49
What? That doesn't even make sense. And even if ODIN decided to take it to the ground, Doomsday would get his ass kicked.

in what way and what manner?

doomsday49
He can widen the beam. wink

In the meantime, doomsday runs to newyork for some starbuck coffee. Came back and saw the destroyer still charging up it's beam, he got bored, went to barnes and noble in maine and read three chapters of moby dick. came back but it was too late the destroyer already let off a blast. Cycle all over again.

Thunderstrike
As in widen it to the point where he takes the whole planet and destroys it. Also, Doomsday isn't The Flash. wink

Rick/Genis
okay, dude.... widening the beam... he could probably widen it to encopass all of earth...

doomsday49
As in widen it to the point where he takes the whole planet and destroys it. Also, Doomsday isn't The Flash. wink

LOL....You're getting tired on me here. O.K. so he uses his "world encompassing beam" on doomsday then what. Hmmm...i wonder if doomsday ever fought against energy beams and disintergration rays, before? embarrasment Oh yes he did. With two heads arguing for the destroyer, i figure you guys can come up with something better than flying, and shooting beams. laughing

Rick/Genis
um... when Doomsday was KILLED... and COULDNT COME BACK! It was a disintigration beam... the ONLY way he came back was because of Lex Luthor... I'm singing the same tune over and over!

Mider
i really am sorry i insulted you gray fox and thunderstrike, i still dont care what you say about the destroyer his beam shouldnt be stronger then imperiex and doomsday can evolve to deal with flying apponents and im sure the destroyer isnt fast enough to get him anyway's and gog alone would turn the destroyer into a pillar of salt.

Thunderstrike
Actually, the Destroyer is built so it can resist matter manipulation. Benefit of the Odinforce. Also, Doomsday would have to die first to evolve, but he's never been able to fly. Imperiex's beam reduced Doomsday to a skeleton. The Destroyer's would make him literally nothing. It's different, and probably more powerful. The Odinforce is above Imperiex, because it powers an entire realm, not just one being.

doomsday49
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
um... when Doomsday was KILLED... and COULDNT COME BACK! It was a disintigration beam... the ONLY way he came back was because of Lex Luthor... I'm singing the same tune over and over!

laughing Surely you're not comparing the destroyer to imperiex.

Thunderstrike
Impreriex is a nippleheaded Galactus ripoff completely reliant on tech. Sorry, "homie" but he sucks, and is highly overrated. So does Doomsday. He's toast, fanboy.

doomsday49
Actually, the Destroyer is built so it can resist matter manipulation. Benefit of the Odinforce. Also, Doomsday would have to die first to evolve, but he's never been able to fly. Imperiex's beam reduced Doomsday to a skeleton. The Destroyer's would make him literally nothing. It's different, and probably more powerful. The Odinforce is above Imperiex, because it powers an entire realm, not just one being.

Strictly speculation. Again no concrete fact. Imperiex below odinforce? Prove it. Imperiex was a cosmic threat. I don't see how odinforce powering a realm relates to imperiex energy. How is destroyer going to reduce doomsday to nothing. Even darkseid omega beam couldn't do that. And it is said that darkseid omega beam was one of the most powerful force in dc universe.

doomsday49
Impreriex is a nippleheaded Galactus ripoff completely reliant on tech. Sorry, "homie" but he sucks, and is highly overrated. So does Doomsday. He's toast, fanboy.

Geesh, gettin touchy are we. Again "homie" that is pure oppinion. Let's say he is a "ripoff" of galactus, and galactus is above celestial, and celestial can't even see the destroyer. You would know about fanboy wouldn't you "Thunderstrike" laughing

Thunderstrike
I've already explained that, genius. Maybe if you learned to read, this would be much easier. Darkseid sends an Avatar out to capture him. The Omega Effect was not used to kill him, smart kid. Read the comic and come back. Also, it's not speculation that Imperiex is pathetic. wink

Mider
call me whatever names you like smile imperiex>destroyer i never saw the destroyer posing a universal threat i mean if you think the destroyer is above imperiex you should ask the question of who is a fanboy to yourself not to me and what is it with this nipple crap i mean grow up. DD evolved beyond the GL power almost completely im so sure he'd have such a hard time with the tin can destroyer yeah im sure he trembles in his booties, destroyer gets a pounding either way DD and Gog are to fast and to strong.

Thunderstrike
call me whatever names you like smile imperiex>destroyer i never saw the destroyer posing a universal threat i mean if you think the destroyer is above imperiex you should ask the question of who is a fanboy to yourself not to me and what is it with this nipple crap i mean grow up. DD evolved beyond the GL power almost completely im so sure he'd have such a hard time with the tin can destroyer yeah im sure he trembles in his booties, destroyer gets a pounding either way DD and Gog are to fast and to strong.

Blah blah blah. Pick up a Thor comic and silence, tooly.
http://www.g503.com/img/tools/pic16.jpg

Your fanboyisms are retarded.

doomsday49
I've already explained that, genius. Maybe if you learned to read, this would be much easier. Darkseid sends an Avatar out to capture him. The Omega Effect was not used to kill him, smart kid. Read the comic and come back. Also, it's not speculation that Imperiex is pathetic. wink

LMAO...Your logic's like a whore house, too many holes. Perhaps if you read some of the stuff i post maybe we won't be playing any more tug-of-war about this subject. Of course imperiex prime is pathetic because mighty "thunderstrike" sez so right laughing Yep as true as thunder striking.

doomsday49
Blah blah blah. Pick up a Thor comic and silence, tooly.
http://www.g503.com/img/tools/pic16.jpg

Your fanboyisms are retarded.

It's basic psychology that personal jabs are a product of fear. Hey mider, you should thank him, he just admit that he's scared of you. I know fanboyisms are retarded right "thunderstrike". O.k. enough of this, you haven't had anything good to say for me to stick around. later "Homie" wink

Jabba the Hutt
Nobody has argued against turning DD into a puddle of water.

Rick/Genis
that's because they can't hahaha

they're stroking ego's now laughing

Thunderstrike
LMAO...Your logic's like a whore house, too many holes. Perhaps if you read some of the stuff i post maybe we won't be playing any more tug-of-war about this subject. Of course imperiex prime is pathetic because mighty "thunderstrike" sez so right Yep as true as thunder striking.

Uh, you're the one who claimed to be the character you obviously fantasize about. Maybe if you read comics then you'd be able to keep up with me.

Also, my logic is nothing like the place where your mother gave birth to you, and her normal place of work.

This isn't about Imperiex. It's about Doomsday and Gog vs the Asgardian Destroyer. You're trying to tell me that Doomsday can't have his molecules dispersed. I'm telling you that not only are you wrong, you're an idiot for thinking that you're right. wink

By the bye, Doomsday is a walking plot device. Get over it.

Jabba the Hutt
http://homepages.bw.edu/~gwalton/funnies/files/owned.jpg
AGAIN! eek!

Rick/Genis
HAHAHAHA I like you jabba!

Jabba the Hutt
'Cause I'ma cool dude cool

Rick/Genis
and again... they're both pudding, a puddle of water, a mop, a piece of wood, a shoe, a rock, a pile of jello.... you name it.. that's what the asgardian destroyer turned them into... disprove it

doomsday49
Uh, you're the one who claimed to be the character you obviously fantasize about. Maybe if you read comics then you'd be able to keep up with me.

You mean kind of like thunder and norse and stuff that your name seems to imply wink

Also, my logic is nothing like the place where your mother gave birth to you, and her normal place of work.

Wow you must be hurtin to sink that low. tsk tsk.

This isn't about Imperiex. It's about Doomsday and Gog vs the Asgardian Destroyer. You're trying to tell me that Doomsday can't have his molecules dispersed. I'm telling you that not only are you wrong, you're an idiot for thinking that you're right. wink

By the bye, Doomsday is a walking plot device. Get over it. no no no

Sounds like a broken record again. You know what i do to broken record, i trash it. wink Sorry it was too tempting to not respond, but this is the last time i promise. big grin

Jabba the Hutt
Alright, I'm going to bed. Doomsday fanboys you have been totally crushed.

Jabba the Hutt

Sounds like a broken record again. You know what i do to broken record, i trash it. wink Sorry it was too tempting to not respond, but this is the last time i promise. big grin

Tough guy! smokin'

Mider
The only thing your implying is that destroyer>imperiex which is bull and you know it. DD should already have evolved beyond the imperiex blast. By saying the destroyer is better then imperiex only reveals who you actually think of as a fanboy. Having his molecules disperesed im sure can happen but he's already been vaporized by imperiex imperiex drones alone are enough to give any meta human even superman a problem how much more powerful is imperiex prime to say that the destroyers beam works better then imperiex just shows everyone who your refuring to when you call me a fanboy, and you call me a liar even though you say stuff and then go back on it like that ganthet is overrated when earlier in ganther vs thor you say it was a spite thread against thor, obviously you thought king thor wouldnt stand a chance or you wouldnt have used such a comment, and then you say that thanos can do things like break a cube with the density of the universe but when your called on it in another thread you say you where being sarcastic even though you posted that nonsense about 3 times, you'll just say tooly this and tooly that, but what does that make you the advocate of comic book knowledge laughing i think not your just like marcus you cant prove a darn thing and never will be then you idolize yourself saying oh i have defeated you and i have always been able to do so yet all this lies in my own mind because i know its not true :P i mean how upset are you that you have to resort to your lame insults EVERY SINGLE POST YOU MAKE.

Thunderstrike
The only thing your implying is that destroyer>imperiex which is bull and you know it. DD should already have evolved beyond the imperiex blast. By saying the destroyer is better then imperiex only reveals who you actually think of as a fanboy. Having his molecules disperesed im sure can happen but he's already been vaporized by imperiex imperiex drones alone are enough to give any meta human even superman a problem how much more powerful is imperiex prime to say that the destroyers beam works better then imperiex just shows everyone who your refuring to when you call me a fanboy, and you call me a liar even though you say stuff and then go back on it like that ganthet is overrated when earlier in ganther vs thor you say it was a spite thread against thor, obviously you thought king thor wouldnt stand a chance or you wouldnt have used such a comment, and then you say that thanos can do things like break a cube with the density of the universe but when your called on it in another thread you say you where being sarcastic even though you posted that nonsense about 3 times, you'll just say tooly this and tooly that, but what does that make you the advocate of comic book knowledge laughing i think not your just like marcus you cant prove a darn thing and never will be then you idolize yourself saying oh i have defeated you and i have always been able to do so yet all this lies in my own mind because i know its not true :P i mean how upset are you that you have to resort to your lame insults EVERY SINGLE POST YOU MAKE.

Anybody catch any punctuation in that?

btw Mider, you're still a
http://www.cliffracer.com/store/images/gba-screwdriver.jpg
tool

Rick/Genis
and believe it or not, folks, that was all one sentence.

kevdude
Well of course Imperiex Prime > Destroyer, lots of imperiex hating ther thunder wink. Anyway DD never evolved over the imperiex blast and isn't above it.

Thunderstrike
Meh. Just don't like Nippleheads.

kevdude
Do u like Galactus helmet better or worst then??? big grin

Rick/Genis
Galactus' helmet is friggin' cool! What's with all the hating of his cap? I don't get it!

Thunderstrike
Galactus. With him, I can look past the outfit. He's a very well written character.

Jabba the Hutt
Puddle of water anyone?

Jabba the Hutt

Look Mider, if you want us to address you seriously and respectfully, I suggest using proper grammar.

Crease

Mider defending himself...I'm impressed.

Mider
they go to my other threads and get upset cause i put the destroyer in a DD situation and thunderstrike yells SPITE THREAD and while sniffling im sure goes DESTROYER STILL BEATS DD WHA!! then his hand puppet gray fox comes and backs him up and genis cause he had to much suger and caffine gets upset and says stuff to me as well i put destroyer up against the KC universe that had THEE strongest GL and thunderstrike says the destroyer would win, now funny that in the destroyer on Oa thread you called it a spite thread to be against a planet of GL's but you turn around and suddenly think the destroyer can defeat a GL who is thee strongest in the universe odd very odd. then in destroyer vs imperiex you cant even give a good argument perioud about why the destroyers beam would work better then imperiex you just keep blabbing like a broken record DESTROYER KILLS DD DESTROYER KILLS DD I CANT HEAR THE LOGIC I WONT I WONTTTTT I SAY DESTROYER WINS AND ILL CALL YOU A TOOL I WIN THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT LALALALA CANT HEAR YOUUUUUU, in your mind destroyer beam>imperiex lol lame friend very lame if imperiex beam wont hurt DD now which is how it should be then the destroyers will work even less, and against gog a guy who defeated the strongest GL in the KC universe PLUS, the fastest flash, and another flash, and outwitted a superman with total controll over hypertime im just not seeing how the destroyer would win perioud. your also such a child as to visit other threads that have nothing to do with you thunderstrike and are there just to bug me you say your cunning and intelligent yet you act like a five year old.

Thunderstrike
they go to my other threads and get upset cause i put the destroyer in a DD situation and thunderstrike yells SPITE THREAD and while sniffling im sure goes DESTROYER STILL BEATS DD WHA!! then his hand puppet gray fox comes and backs him up and genis cause he had to much suger and caffine gets upset and says stuff to me as well i put destroyer up against the KC universe that had THEE strongest GL and thunderstrike says the destroyer would win, now funny that in the destroyer on Oa thread you called it a spite thread to be against a planet of GL's but you turn around and suddenly think the destroyer can defeat a GL who is thee strongest in the universe odd very odd. then in destroyer vs imperiex you cant even give a good argument perioud about why the destroyers beam would work better then imperiex you just keep blabbing like a broken record DESTROYER KILLS DD DESTROYER KILLS DD I CANT HEAR THE LOGIC I WONT I WONTTTTT I SAY DESTROYER WINS AND ILL CALL YOU A TOOL I WIN THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT LALALALA CANT HEAR YOUUUUUU, in your mind destroyer beam>imperiex lol lame friend very lame if imperiex beam wont hurt DD now which is how it should be then the destroyers will work even less, and against gog a guy who defeated the strongest GL in the KC universe PLUS, the fastest flash, and another flash, and outwitted a superman with total controll over hypertime im just not seeing how the destroyer would win perioud. your also such a child as to visit other threads that have nothing to do with you thunderstrike and are there just to bug me you say your cunning and intelligent yet you act like a five year old.

Pretty sure you're all alone in saying that, and the sheer fact that you can't bring evidence of anything to the table except bad logic and fansite bullshit, calling me a five year old makes it all the funnier.

You can think I'm a five year old all day, Mider. At least I don't punctuate and spell like one. wink

Rick/Genis

I RESENT THAT STATEMENT!!!
I don't drink Caffeine wink
and Sugar is POISON!

Mider
i may punctuate like one but its better to punctuate like a five year old then have one's mentality hint hint, and you havent brought a shred of evidence to negate any of my points thanks cool i already stated my points im kinda tired of posting them over and over and no im not the only one who thinks this is true it seems the only one who ever agrees with you is the fanboy club darkone, grayfox, and yourself the president of the fanboys in this fansite.

Thunderstrike
i may punctuate like one but its better to punctuate like a five year old then have one's mentality hint hint,
Then why don't you quit acting like a five year old?
Originally posted by Mider and you havent brought a shred of evidence to negate any of my points thanks
Not my fault you can't read.
i already stated my points im kinda tired of posting them over and over and no im not the only one who thinks this is true
Of course. Your imaginary friend Bobo the Clown thinks so too. wink

it seems the only one who ever agrees with you is the fanboy club darkone, grayfox, and yourself the president of the fanboys in this fansite.
So, lemme get this straight. You can't distinguish between two Gogs, can't get past the fansite bullshit, and constatnly badger people into arguments, and myself, Fox, Darkone, and others are the fanboys? Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Jabba the Hutt
Mider, you haven't given us a shred of evidence as to how DD and Gog would win . . .

All you've been typing is long, pointless monologues that call us fanboys. Just accept it, you lost.

Tshern
Someone actually is defending Gog and Doomsday?

Jabba the Hutt
Yep What the f**k?

the Darkone
Pretty sure you're all alone in saying that, and the sheer fact that you can't bring evidence of anything to the table except bad logic and fansite bullshit, calling me a five year old makes it all the funnier.

You can think I'm a five year old all day, Mider. At least I don't punctuate and spell like one. wink

Damn that was a cheap shot laughing , but it's the truth. Mider and George Bush are = to they both don't know What the f**k? they are talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.