Mangog vs. Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Mangog. My opinion but hey.
Let me level it out for ya. I think Mangog can beat the destroyer.
The Destroyer can beat Thanos.
and Gladiator can beat Mangog.

Wonder Man
Oh yeah. and if looking at thier eyes count for top. I think Wonder Man takes the whole thing.

KillAll
ur an idiot of you think wonderman can take the destroyer, or mangog lol.

the destroyer wins by the way. i think mangog will have a strength advantage (possibly even very significant) but hes still fighting an uphill battle with no magical powers what so ever.

Thunderstrike
He's kidding kid, so back off.

The Destroyer just needs to fly and use the disintegrator.

KillAll
back off??? looked literal to me. am i supposed to be able to pick up every bit of sarcasm there is on the internet flawlessly and without hesitation?

grey fox
Originally posted by KillAll
back off??? looked literal to me. am i supposed to be able to pick up every bit of sarcasm there is on the internet flawlessly and without hesitation?

No , but theres no need to be an ass about it.

Thanos_6383
Wow

the Darkone
Destroyer all the way.

spideycarnage
chuckle

Jabba the Hutt
The destroyer wins, but I disagree about Gladiator beating Mangog. I think Mangog would destroy Gladiator

leonidas
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
The destroyer wins, but I disagree about Gladiator beating Mangog. I think Mangog would destroy Gladiator

i agree completely with both thoughts. though maybe not DESTROY glads. beat him badly, prolly, but g would make a fight of it if written well, specially if he uses his speed.

Jabba the Hutt
Only fully confident though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.