Bat Family mission

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
Ok I will present a scenario and give you a team, you will have to tell me how the team completes their mission.

Ok the Scenario

A warehouse with several underground levels. At the bottom level is 20 hostages held at gunpoint by Bane and Poison Ivy. These two will not try to shoot the hostages unless they are attacked.

Guarding the warehouse is Mystique with plenty of guns and Luke Cage.

Spread over the several underground levels leading to the hostages are;

Daredevil
Black Widow
Deadshot
Ultimate Captain America
Elektra
Giant man
Hawkeye

Your Team consists of ;

Batman
Robin
Nightwing
Oracle
Huntress
Alfred
Catwoman

Can your team free all the hostages??? If so how do they go about doing it????

willRules
Here is my scenario..............

Alfred and oracle wait on a nearby roof keeping a radio headset Link to the Bat family. Alfred has brought his old fashioned greener with him.

Oracle waits till Luke Cage is patrolling the other side of the building, then she tells the team to enter. Mystique is taken down before she fires a single shot. She is taken down using stealth from Robin.

The team enters through the front door.

Nightwing starts fighting Daredevil. Huntress starts fighting Black Widow.
Alfred outside the building with oracle fires several shots from his rifle into black widow. Daredevil eventually follows suit.

On the next floor they find Ultimate Cap and Elektra. They are both knocked out but not before Robin is killed by Elektra evil face

On the next floor Deadshot is swiftly taken down with knockout gas bombs.

Giant man and Hawkeye Put up a fight but Huntress puts her crossbow through Giant-mans back, crippling him and Hawkeye is knocked out by Nightwing's clubs.

In the hostage room, Bane and Poison Ivy are waiting. Several batarangs break Banes wrist , causing him to drop his gun and fight Batman. Poison Ivy would have taken out Nightwing if not for Huntress and Catwoman providing back up.

The team and the Hostages make their way back through the building, but their escape is blocked by Luke Cage and a reawakened Hawkeye, Ultimate Cap and Elektra.

Alfred starts dropping smoke bombs through the roof and Oracle lowers a rope for the hostages to climb up. The Bat Family hold their own against the enemies until the hostages are free, then they make their escape.

Mission Completed, 1 casualty : Robin

dman2008
you have huntress on the team but not batgirl

willRules
ok if you want you could use Batgirl instead of Huntress

The_Olympian
You posted a thread and killed it yourself, dude...

grey fox
Originally posted by willRules
Ok I will present a scenario and give you a team, you will have to tell me how the team completes their mission.

Ok the Scenario

A warehouse with several underground levels. At the bottom level is 20 hostages held at gunpoint by Bane and Poison Ivy. These two will not try to shoot the hostages unless they are attacked.

Guarding the warehouse is Mystique with plenty of guns and Luke Cage.

Spread over the several underground levels leading to the hostages are;

Daredevil
Black Widow
Deadshot
Ultimate Captain America
Elektra
Giant man
Hawkeye

Your Team consists of ;

Batman
Robin
Night-wing
Oracle
Huntress
Alfred
Catwoman

Can your team free all the hostages??? If so how do they go about doing it????

Ok my turn.

Oracle scrambles any communication that the bad guy's are using , making contact between any of them impossible . Batman and Night-wing drop out of the shadows. Batman snap's Cages neck since he's to dangerous to keep alive.

Mystique is drugged and beaten occasionally by Catwoman , Huntress and robin , before finally being Interrogated by Batman . He breaks her like an egg. Getting ever bit of information necessary.

The bat-team now know the entire layout of the facility and who is where. The team then slowly go down level by level , drugging and taking each person back to their 'Base' for Alfred (with his shotgun ! ) to keep an 'eye on' . Any Super powered individual, or being who could present a threat to the plan is swiftly and tactically killed. Their corpses dumped in a pile next to the remaining living bad-guy's to be used as a stark warning.

Upon entering the final level the team stick to the shadows , two bat-a-rangs disarming Poison ivy and Bane.

Ivy is taken down by Huntress and Catwoman , making her 'Sex Pheremones' useless. The guy's team up on bane and knock him out in a few minutes.

Bat-family wins.

willRules
Originally posted by The_Olympian
You posted a thread and killed it yourself, dude...

I am saying thats how I think it could be done. Anyone else think my view is plausible or have any different situations to add??????

willRules
Originally posted by grey fox
Ok my turn.

Oracle scrambles any communication that the bad guy's are using , making contact between any of them impossible . Batman and Night-wing drop out of the shadows. Batman snap's Cages neck since he's to dangerous to keep alive.

Mystique is drugged and beaten occasionally by Catwoman , Huntress and robin , before finally being Interrogated by Batman . He breaks her like an egg. Getting ever bit of information necessary.

The bat-team now know the entire layout of the facility and who is where. The team then slowly go down level by level , drugging and taking each person back to their 'Base' for Alfred (with his shotgun ! ) to keep an 'eye on' . Any Super powered individual, or being who could present a threat to the plan is swiftly and tactically killed. Their corpses dumped in a pile next to the remaining living bad-guy's to be used as a stark warning.

Upon entering the final level the team stick to the shadows , two bat-a-rangs disarming Poison ivy and Bane.

Ivy is taken down by Huntress and Catwoman , making her 'Sex Pheremones' useless. The guy's team up on bane and knock him out in a few minutes.

Bat-family wins.

Cool scenario, divide and conquer routine. big grin

But can luke cage's neck be snapped by a peak human?

grey fox
His skin is Impeneetrable. His bones on the other-hand.....

The_Olympian
Okay, I'll add one. smile

Batman slowly begin's to sneak up on Daredevil. He's creeping ever so silently. Daredevil (Obviously) hears him and turns around. That's when there's a rumbling outside.
Superman tears through the wall and Fries daredevil! He then flies through the wall next to him and takes down Black Widow, Deadshot, Ultimate Captain America, Elektra, and Hawkeye. Giant Man manages to turn giant, for what little good it would become. They all fall victim to supermans fiery beams of death! He then wipes the dust off his hands and says "They're all yours Batman smile"

Batman gets pissed and walks forward and beats the tar out of Bane and Poison Ivy, saving the Hostages. He begin's to walk back.

"Good teamwork b..." Superman begins to feel woozy. Batman has pulled out kryptonite and is waving it in supes face! Batman PUNCHES Superman, BAM!!! Batman walks away

"I never ASKED for your help, Clark..."

The End

Sorry, I got lazy..

coosie
They cant afford to be seen by anyone of those. Stealth is their only option. Catwoman and Huntress.

grey fox
Originally posted by coosie
They cant afford to be seen by anyone of those. Stealth is their only option. Catwoman and Huntress.

....and whose batman chopped liver ?

willRules
Originally posted by The_Olympian
Okay, I'll add one. smile

Batman slowly begin's to sneak up on Daredevil. He's creeping ever so silently. Daredevil (Obviously) hears him and turns around. That's when there's a rumbling outside.
Superman tears through the wall and Fries daredevil! He then flies through the wall next to him and takes down Black Widow, Deadshot, Ultimate Captain America, Elektra, and Hawkeye. Giant Man manages to turn giant, for what little good it would become. They all fall victim to supermans fiery beams of death! He then wipes the dust off his hands and says "They're all yours Batman smile"

Batman gets pissed and walks forward and beats the tar out of Bane and Poison Ivy, saving the Hostages. He begin's to walk back.

"Good teamwork b..." Superman begins to feel woozy. Batman has pulled out kryptonite and is waving it in supes face! Batman PUNCHES Superman, BAM!!! Batman walks away

"I never ASKED for your help, Clark..."

The End

Sorry, I got lazy..

Hmmmm interesting scenario. Its just like Batman to go crying to Clark for help...............laughing out loud

willRules
Originally posted by coosie

How do you think it should play out????

grey fox
How do you think it should play out????

I doubt Huntress is stealthy compared to Batman , she's impulsive and kinda reckless plus her costume doesn't help.

willRules
I doubt Huntress is stealthy compared to Batman , she's impulsive and kinda reckless plus her costume doesn't help.

ok if you want you could use Batgirl instead of Huntress

willRules
BUMP

willRules
BUMPTY BUMP

grey fox
Bump bump de-bump

willRules
BUMP, BUMP............... BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grey fox
Bump.....Bump ......BUMP

willRules
Bump

marvelprince
Cage's neck can't be snapped like that. He's bones and tissues are also very dense

marvelprince
I don't think the Bat family can do this. Daredevil's hearing will pick up whatever attempts at stealth the Bat family attempts. He alone will ruin this scenario cause after he hears them alerts the others it'll be a battle royale which the Bat family can't hope to win

willRules
Originally posted by marvelprince
I don't think the Bat family can do this. Daredevil's hearing will pick up whatever attempts at stealth the Bat family attempts. He alone will ruin this scenario cause after he hears them alerts the others it'll be a battle royale which the Bat family can't hope to win

Oracle could cut their communications and Alfred shoots DD with his rifle. Whats that you say? DD can dodge bullets? true but he can't whilst fighting Batman simultaneously............... smile

grey fox
Originally posted by marvelprince
Cage's neck can't be snapped like that. He's bones and tissues are also very dense

Yes they can , their 'slightly' denser and necks are extremely fragile , bat's will just have to exert slightly more force then usual.

willRules
Yes they can , their 'slightly' denser and necks are extremely fragile , bat's will just have to exert slightly more force then usual.

Do you think he can do it without alerting the attention of anyone else?

grey fox
Do you think he can do it without alerting the attention of anyone else?

Hell yeah , And even so , who would he alert ?

The communication system is buggered and Mystique is already on a all expenses trip to La-la land courtesy of nightwing air-lines.

willRules
Good point

What if I added Deathstroke to the patrol team?????????

grey fox
Then their ****ed , the whole team that is.

marvelprince

No. Cage's tissue isn't slightly dense at all. I doubt that anyone who doesn't have super-strength can do that. Did you see what damage Cage took during Secret War? And he was only in the hospital for a couple of days. Your underestimating him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.