how did ventress die ?+ full decription

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lee-San28
?

hord06
We never actually see her die. I think that she might actually appear in the 'Last of The Jedi' books that are soon going to be released.

Lee-San28
didnt kit fisto almost kill her ?

Lightsnake
She escaped. Last we saw, she was alive and heading for unknown territory

Tarvos
I doubt we'll see her fight again.

Mišt
Her last fight was against Obi Wan...she lost and was lying on the ground, then picked up a piece of glass or something and was about to stab him but Anakin slashed her with his saber, injuring her enough that she was out of the fight. Then Obi had a medical unit take her away on a ship, she used a Sith technique to fake death or something, but came back to full consciousness onboard and ordered the captain to fly away from the war and everything, just into the unknown to get away. Dooku betrayed her just before her fight with Kenobi earlier so she was pissed and everything and wanted to leave it all behind.

At least I think thats what happened to my best memory, I havent read the comic in a while...

It'd be cool if Vader hunted her down later on though and finished her off...

hord06
Didn't she kind of turn back to the light.

Council#13
Not really. She didnt turned away from the Sith and the Jedi. So she turned neutral

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Council#13
Not really. She didnt turned away from the Sith and the Jedi. So she turned neutral

No, I don't think so, I think she hates both.

Janus Marius
Yeah, she was too full of hate to remain "neutral".

Lightsnake
Actually, it was left vague to what her allignment is now...

hord06
I have a feeling that in 'The Last of the Jedi' she will make an appearence. Or in the upcoming star wars tv show

Lightsnake
Yeah...it was revealed Lucas himself wanted some characters to survive for the show...like Quin Vos

Captain REX
She was neutral as to who she was siding with, but not as to what her alignment in the Force is.

Tarvos
Yeah. If we do see her, however, she'll just kind of be there... She won't be like a General of an army or anything.

Council#13
Originally posted by jollyjim311
No, I don't think so, I think she hates both.

doesnt that make her somehow neutral?

Tarvos
Yes... She doesn't want to fight anymore. She could be dead, but this'd be an opportunity to bring her back, but without fighting.

Council#13
..... cool! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.