Wonder Man vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
This is the Wonder Man BEFORE he was revived by Scarlet Witch. The Wonder Man before could fly and shoot energy blasts from his lower body in an omnidirectional fashion. This is Current Wonder Woman. Who wins?

batdude123
I think this would be a pretty cool battle. I say Wonder Woman because of her speed advantage but it could go the other way I suppose...

dman2008
I say WW 9/10
too fast and versatile for wm

batdude123
Originally posted by batdude123
This is the Wonder Man BEFORE he was revived by Scarlet Witch. The Wonder Man before could fly and shoot energy blasts from his lower body in an omnidirectional fashion. This is Current Wonder Woman. Who wins?

If anybody is confused by the wording of my post, the Wonder Man in this fight IS the Wonder Man that can fly and shoot energy blasts in an omnidirectional fashion.

Kon El
If he can only fly and do blasts, then it has to be Wonder Woman because she has super-fast reflexes and her bracelets can return energy beams to where they came from. Also she has cool fighting skills and super-strength and can also fly.

Thunderstrike
Wonder Woman is Superman with boobs. This is pretty close to spite.

batdude123
Originally posted by Kon El
If he can only fly and do blasts, then it has to be Wonder Woman because she has super-fast reflexes and her bracelets can return energy beams to where they came from. Also she has cool fighting skills and super-strength and can also fly.

No, this is Wonder Man with flight and his blasts WITH all of his other powers that he normally uses (Super strength, super stamina, super durability). I don't think that Wonder Woman could return his blasts with her bracelets simply because his blasts are too wide and they are omnidirectional. However, I say Wonder Woman wins this fight 8/10.

Superherovandal
Wonder Woman is stronger, faster, a better fighter, better, and wayyy better looking. She could just cross her bracelets to make a forcefield.

WW 9/10

snoopdogg
Wonderman is strong but not strong enough to match strength of WW. WM is beat in all catergories in this fight and it's actually a huge mismatch.

She handles him as easily as Supes did in JLA/Avengers #2.

Lucid Lui
If you're talking about Wonder Man from his solo series, then i really don't see it as being an easy win for WW. He was manifesting powers out of nowhere, he could grow like Atlas, shoot fire etc. Very versatile.

And i don't think Diana gets an easy win over Simon as he is now either.

batdude123
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
If you're talking about Wonder Man from his solo series, then i really don't see it as being an easy win for WW. He was manifesting powers out of nowhere, he could grow like Atlas, shoot fire etc. Very versatile.

And i don't think Diana gets an easy win over Simon as he is now either.

Yeah, that's the Wonder Man I was talking about. I doubt she'd get an easy win over him either, but she would still win nevertheless. wink

snoopdogg
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, that's the Wonder Man I was talking about. I doubt she'd get an easy win over him either, but she would still win nevertheless. wink That version of Wonderman is still in the minor leagues compared to WW.

Ok she'll struggle a tad but she will win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.