Mr. Sinister and Gambit duke-it-out!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool14
In X-Men: the end, it has been revealed that Gambit is a clone of Sinister, and has powers do to spliced Summers genes.
Mutant vs. Experiment

The_Olympian
that sounds retarded...

King_Mungi
I thought he was a clone of Cyclops and Sinister is his father.

The_Olympian
that still sounds kindof ridiculous...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by The_Olympian
that still sounds kindof ridiculous...

Yeah I was right, he is a clone of people's skills and powers Sinister has met a long the way. Cyclops being the main factor, hence red eyes. He made him so he could transfer his essense into him so he could battle Apocolpyse

The_Olympian

Deadpool14
the end is different than the main-stream, are you talking about the end or regular?

and Olympian, if you don't want to discuss it than leave...

The_Olympian
okay, sorry.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Deadpool14
the end is different than the main-stream, are you talking about the end or regular?

The End, I have the issue with the big reveal that had Sinister saying he was the father. I havn't been following it recently so they might have recently changed it, but the comics I have say he is a clone of Cyclops.

Deadpool14
oh, I understood it as follows:

sinister hates apoc (nuthin new)
wants to handle apoc himself but has been affected by apoc
clones himself, he's not a mutant so gives clone genes of Scott Summers to get powers.
Apoc finds out, plants clone (Gambit) in Thieves Guild to remove the threat.

King_Mungi
oh, I understood it as follows:

sinister hates apoc (nuthin new)
wants to handle apoc himself but has been affected by apoc
clones himself, he's not a mutant so gives clone genes of Scott Summers to get powers.
Apoc finds out, plants clone (Gambit) in Thieves Guild to remove the threat.

He was making clones not of himself but to find the perfect specimen to transfer his essence into to. He was constantly looking for new ways to perfect himself, since he wasn't immortal and after awhile had to transfer bodies. They even said it in the issue I have he is a clone of Cyclops and Sinister is his father (Creator).

The_Olympian
I don't understand how Gambit is bred to defeat Apocolypse... is he a failed experiment?

I'm not trying to sound condisending... so if I seem so, I'm sorry.

StyleTime
I don't understand how Gambit is bred to defeat Apocolypse... is he a failed experiment?

I'm not trying to sound condisending... so if I seem so, I'm sorry.
At full power Gambit would whoop Apocolyps's ass.

The_Olympian
what the heck is full powered gambit??

can't apocolypse manipulate his own molecules though? I thought only a psychic could really take him..

Deadpool14
that's cool, trying to improve on Apocalypse's work on his body maybe?

maybe not failed, but I am pretty sure Apoc found out and relocated him to Thieves Guild. Don't know why he didn't just kill him or infect him(cable) or something.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by StyleTime
At full power Gambit would whoop Apocolyps's ass.

Correct.

King_Mungi
that's cool, trying to improve on Apocalypse's work on his body maybe?

maybe not failed, but I am pretty sure Apoc found out and relocated him to Thieves Guild. Don't know why he didn't just kill him or infect him(cable) or something.

That's exactally what it was, technically he is clones of multiple people but his Gambit test was using Summers DNA.

He did, and yes he should have killed him.

Deadpool14
like the New Son(Sun?).
That is Gambit's ultimate potential, to control all kinetic energy. BOOYAH!

Darth Macabre
what the heck is full powered gambit??

can't apocolypse manipulate his own molecules though? I thought only a psychic could really take him..

At full power (potential), Gambit controls all forms of Kinetic energy....He could blow someone up just by looking at him, travel through time, amp up his physical stats, etc.

Deadpool14
Unlimited Potential perhaps? hint, hint
Probably why Apoc chose Gambit for Death, Fourth Horseman of Apocalypse!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.