X-factor vs the Outsiders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
two superheroes teams that do things different. ones a underground unit with all the heroes believed to be dead, the other are good old fashioned Gum shoes. no prep in a any old city.

Outsiders
Nightwing
Grace
Thunder
Metamorpho
Captain Boomerang

vs
X-Factor
Multipleman
Strong Guy
Wolfsbane
M
Siryn

Dr.Fate
no one is going to touch this one and I thought it was a good match up

bitca730
I'm working on a way for X-Factor to win...but which Thunder? The magic one or the density controlling one?

Psyquis52
I'm not familiar with this X-Factor. Who's M?

bitca730
M is a former Generation X mutant. Her powers are telepathy, flight, telescopic vison, super strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and a healing factor...she's the "perfect" hero powerset...some think...

Deadpool14
i knew she had flight, telepathy, invulnerability, and super-strength, didn't know the others.. M comes from her nam: Monet

shouldn't Outsiders have Arsenal?

bitca730
I still don't know which Thunder the thread maker is using...according to wikipedia there is one who is magical & another who can control density...

marvelprince
In Outsiders Thunder is refering to one who can control her density. Im not too sure about this one but because of M I'm leaning to X-Factor

bitca730
I think Metamorpho may give them some problems, but 1 Nightwing vs 1 Madrox, is over before it starts...but 1 Nightwing vs 20 Madrox who can make more dupes at will or whenever struck is a helluva challenge for the boy wonder...I think Strong Guy could take Grace, he has his limits, but he is one of the smartest tanks around & would come up with a way to defeat her...I think M could take whatever Metamorpho dishes out however, and she has telepathy to throw him off balance at the very least...(she is also has genius level IQ)...Siryn can fly also as well as hypnotize Thunder...I think its a toss up between Wolfsbane and the Captain...she may have enough speed, reflexes, etc to dodge his attacks for a bit, but his "speed burts" will help him alot too...but if she gets close enough to lay a hand/paw/claw on him, its over quickly

Dr.Fate
yes its the density controlling thunder. also I didn't put Arsenal on the team because I'm using the one year later version of the outisiders. (except for Katanna)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.