Strongest D/C Character vs Strongest Marvel Character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GalactusThanos
Alright i just gotta know who's the strongest from D/C and Marvel, and who would ultimately win if they fought?

The_Olympian
Well, I do believe the Presence is the Strongest in DC and the Living Tribunal is the strongest in Marvel... and they're pretty much the same charicter... there would BE no fight...

...sorry

Psyquis52
Bet that wasn't the answer you were looking for was it?

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by The_Olympian
Well, I do believe the Presence is the Strongest in DC and the Living Tribunal is the strongest in Marvel... and they're pretty much the same charicter... there would BE no fight...

...sorry

I thought it would be the Presence and The One Above All. At any rate, same end result.

Jabba the Hutt
The Prescence>Living Tribunal
The Prescence=TOAA

batdude123
What about Yahweh? Spectre?

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by batdude123
What about Yahweh? Spectre? Which Yahweh do you mean? Marvel has shown one in the past at some point. Not that it would matter, both would be below the Presence or TOAA.

id369
Wolverine and Batman

batdude123
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Which Yahweh do you mean? Marvel has shown one in the past at some point. Not that it would matter, both would be below the Presence or TOAA.

I mean the DC Yahweh. You know, the one who's Lucifer's father and makes Lucifer look like a punk? wink

Thunderstrike
Wolverine Fanboys vs Shuperman fanboys.

Wolverine faboys defy logic much more, so they win.

bigboygreen
Hulk strongest one there is.

Dayscribe
Originally posted by bigboygreen

What the f**k?

grey fox
Originally posted by bigboygreen

No he isn't

BobbyD
laughing out loud

Ownage.

Sorry, Bigboy...no offense.

Dinalfos
Well, in terms of raw physical strength he definitely is the strongest of all mortals, barring the exhuberant fanboy pleasing nonsense like Superman Prime or whatever. Or at least he has the potential to go beyond them if they don't have the abillity to increase their strength 'on the fly' like Hulk does.

But in terms of power, well, no. What about The Beyonder?

Dayscribe
The characters from the pantheons are up there. Thor, Hercules, and some others. Glads is pretty strong. Beta Ray is too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.