Domino Vs Longshot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel Boy
Which of these to two lucky heroes would win?

Mr. Valentine
Longshot's luck powers are better than hers i think..no expression not too sure, but he would win eitherway...

Marvel Boy
yeah i'm thinking longshot

Marvel Boy
but domino with her guns against longshot....... i'm not to sure

grey fox
Domino ? As in the shitty bounty hunting film ?

Marvel Boy
Originally posted by grey fox
Domino ? As in the shitty bounty hunting film ?

? I'm talking the one in the marvel comic books, like X-force

grey fox
Ahhh , sorry got confused......

Lucid Lui
Longshot wins. No one's as lucky as he...

batdude123
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Longshot wins. No one's as lucky as he...

What about Scarlet Witch? shifty

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by batdude123
What about Scarlet Witch? shifty Yeah, she's real lucky. What with her hexs altering reality, turning everyone against her, killing a whole bunch of teamates. etc.

You get my point.

batdude123
Yeah, she's real lucky. What with her hexs altering reality, turning everyone against her, killing a whole bunch of teamates. etc.

You get my point.

Yeah, she doesn't have very much control. She freakin killed a bunch of Avengers and leveled the mansion. roll eyes (sarcastic) But she still has the POTENTIAL to be luckier than Longshot. wink

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, she doesn't have very much control. She freakin killed a bunch of Avengers and leveled the mansion. roll eyes (sarcastic) But she still has the POTENTIAL to be luckier than Longshot. wink Well... yeah.

Though i wonder if Wanda's powers would affect Longshot. We've seen in Exiles that Longshot's "luck" protects him from Proteus' reality altering powers.

Ultimate Wanda schooled Ultimate Longshot though.

batdude123
Well... yeah.

Though i wonder if Wanda's powers would affect Longshot. We've seen in Exiles that Longshot's "luck" protects him from Proteus' reality altering powers.

Ultimate Wanda schooled Ultimate Longshot though.

Well, I suppose that he could defeat Wanda. But I bet she wouldn't beat the "I'm the most powerful person in the world" version of her. big grin

Deadpool14
Doesn't Domino have more training and experience? She's got a ton of weapons too.

nathan summers
Yes, I believe she has more refined training. Personally, I don't think Longshot would win. Their powers wold cancel one another's out -- and Domino would win based on pure skill and ruthlessness. Plus, no mullet. It would slow Longshot down... smile

Tshern
Yes, no mullet --> Longshot won't be taking any wins because of his disgusting mullet.

manjaro
when it comes to most profound probabilty altering powers for someone who isnt named scarlett witch, it would be longshot, and yes domino has tons of wepoans but you gotta realize that longshot, had been forced to particpate in Mojo's TV land experience since his late teens so he has tons more practical experience at altering probablites than domino does, but she is more skilled in the weapons Depot. I'll give her that, but i do beilve thier powers would cancel each other out, it would be like one skilled athlete vs another skilled athlete with lots of guns and edged weapons, ssoooo you do the math

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.