shatterstar Vs Adam X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel Boy
both have usual weapons and fight takes place in morlock tunnels

Lucid Lui
I was just looking at X-Force #30 earlier today. They fight in that. Adam X wins because of his blood burning ability. Shatterstar would win in strict h2h though.

Plus Shatterstar is much cooler.

Deadpool14
Combined with his swordsmanship and luck powers, Shatterstar could take it; just don't get a papercut or anything.... TOAST!

Darth Macabre
BURN.......X-Treme wins.

BTW.....is he a Summers (Well, a product of Scotts mother) brother or not? These Summers coming out of the wood work is really starting to annoy me.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Deadpool14
Combined with his swordsmanship and luck powers, Shatterstar doesn't have "luck" powers...

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
BTW.....is he a Summers (Well, a product of Scotts mother) brother or not? These Summers coming out of the wood work is really starting to annoy me. He was planned to be the third Summer's brother back in the 90's, but it was never revealed and has since been scrapped in favour of the new Vulcan retcon.

Marvel Boy
Whats the range of adam x's power?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Marvel Boy
Whats the range of adam x's power?

Due to his physiology (Shi'ar/human hybrid) he's stronger, reflexively faster, more endurance, as well as quicker then an average human and shi'ar.

He can also ignite the electrolytes in peoples blood, effectively burning them inside out.

Marvel Boy
yeah but like does he have to be looking at the opponent or is it if anyone is inside the radius of him that has been cut can be ignited

Darth Macabre
yeah but like does he have to be looking at the opponent or is it if anyone is inside the radius of him that has been cut can be ignited

Oh "range" sorry....Um, I haven't read the issues he was in for a while, but I'm pretty sure he has to see the guy....Might be wrong though....Can anyone clarify?

Marvel Boy
i was thinking that if it only worked when he was looking at the opponent but within a limited range then shatterstar could run off through the marlock sewer maze and go and lick his wounds (because of his advanced healing) and then what till the right moment to attack

Marvel Boy
Does anyone know the rate shatterstar heals at?

Marvel Boy
Does anyone know the exact nature of Adam X's power and Shatterstars powers and the rate at which he heals?

Deadpool14
no, but for a while it was supposed that Shatterstar and Longshot were clones because they had the same powers. Beast staited the obvious when he said, "their hair is different colors." Same powers, lucky.

Marvel Boy
But shatterstar doesn't have 'lucky' powers.

Marvel Boy
i know he's got enhanced strength, speed, stamina, agility and reflexes
enchanced regenerative durability
hollow bones
the ability to generate bio-energy through his swords (which i've never seen)

Deadpool14
well, he has to say "burn" to activate his powers. Wiki, the comic used for a picture shows Adam X standing over Shatterstar's body(alive). AAAAAHHHHH! but that doesn't happen IN the comic. they work together against Arcade

Marvel Boy
show the exact range of his burn powers is unknown then

Deadpool14
right. apparently, he can vary burning from a warm sensation to incineration, can stun multiple targets with it(but is weak after) and has to expose the blood to the air.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/adamxxtreme1.jpg

Deadpool14
this guy rocks now! rock

Marvel Boy
Well then if shatterstar gets one little cut he's pretty much toast

Darth Macabre
Well then if shatterstar gets one little cut he's pretty much toast

Was that a pun? Because if it was thumbsup

Marvel Boy
Yeah it was

Marvel Boy
i was trying to work somewhere into the thread

Aries_04
I'm taking Adam X. He's cooler. Plus he has some apperances coming up in S.W.O.R.D. issues 1 and 2.

starlock
In a forum matchup...Shatterstar wins easy!

Aries_04
X has already beaten Shatterstar

Prep-Man
Adam.

iceman24567
Anytime i read a book with Adam X in it my head almost explodes the dudes to X-treme for me erm

Prep-Man
Weakling!

iceman24567
sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.