4 choices. your opinions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROYALGUARD
i decided to move on and forget the bad things that happened in the past. which leaves me 4 choices. yes its about women again. but this is not a typical perverted royal guard thread. no. this one is serious.

April. (beauty rating 6/10)
ive known her 6 years she invited me to her b-days hung out together as friends. we have same likes dislikes same goals same school same church we go to. almost like a twin type personality. very compatible. shes a ministers daughter. she is still a virgin because she believes in sex when married. her father knows me very well he always invite me on church occations/ her birthday.
should i go for this one or no?

Juana (beauty rating 8/10)
yet i dont wanna make another mistake. but ive known her since i started working at the hospital. we got to know one another, done mini lunches together. friendly. i wanna get to know her a little better. some compatibility. some are same likes dislikes. we have some differences and similarities.
should i go for this one?

brenda. beautiful goddess 10/10
uh what can i say. this choice would be a risk taker type. its an arranged marriage. we only get to know one another when i take vacations, she is still in philipines waiting for me. we wrote few letters. now im thinking month vacation and get to know her in a month. but catch is arranged...she accepted to be arranged with me but i have doubts.

4th choice let them be. leavem alone. more time for me to build up. save up finish life goals and let the one come.

thoughts opinions?

Mišt
5th: Cheap hookers.

ROYALGUARD

Neo_Version 7
If I were you, I would choose the 4th one.

But if I was "really" you, I'd choose one of them.

mysterio69
#5. suicide. yes

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
i decided to move on and forget the bad things that happened in the past. which leaves me 4 choices. yes its about women again. but this is not a typical perverted royal guard thread. no. this one is serious.

April. (beauty rating 6/10)
ive known her 6 years she invited me to her b-days hung out together as friends. we have same likes dislikes same goals same school same church we go to. almost like a twin type personality. very compatible. shes a ministers daughter. she is still a virgin because she believes in sex when married. her father knows me very well he always invite me on church occations/ her birthday.
should i go for this one or no?

Juana (beauty rating 8/10)
yet i dont wanna make another mistake. but ive known her since i started working at the hospital. we got to know one another, done mini lunches together. friendly. i wanna get to know her a little better. some compatibility. some are same likes dislikes. we have some differences and similarities.
should i go for this one?

brenda. beautiful goddess 10/10
uh what can i say. this choice would be a risk taker type. its an arranged marriage. we only get to know one another when i take vacations, she is still in philipines waiting for me. we wrote few letters. now im thinking month vacation and get to know her in a month. but catch is arranged...she accepted to be arranged with me but i have doubts.

4th choice let them be. leavem alone. more time for me to build up. save up finish life goals and let the one come.

thoughts opinions?
I'd choose Juana (in my opinion). Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems everyone is picking Brenda because of her 10/10 looks. Though I may be wrong, I don't think it's right to choose someone for their beauty. Personality matters too. Juana seems like a really cool girl and with 8/10 looks, who could pass that up?

Tired Hiker
You should choose her. ====> lady

She might not look like much, but she's hella smart, and she's got lot's of money!

Bloigen
I didn't read any of this page.

And I never will.

Never.

_Sanctuary_
April? Juana? Brenda? blink

LiL nAstY GirL
Do you how pathetic it is that the one you have the best chance with is the on who is a mail-ordered wife roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bloigen
Never.

Storm
I don' t think you' re ready to even start a relationship.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

ROYALGUARD
thats what i said "not ready for relationship".... maybe self healing. is the best choice. other than that i was also leaning towards juana.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Storm
I don' t think you' re ready to even start a relationship.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Exactly, I wouldn't start one either iwwth your Aid's that you got.

ROYALGUARD
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

it was negative.

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

OMG laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.