Powerful Team for a Powerful Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
Ok we got Cloud,Yuna and Sephiroth (strangely working together), no summons or super nova, also no Kinights of the round, no one is allowed to be transported to any other dimension or place in this match

fighting alongside Cloud and sephiroth is Akuma, Goku, oro and Ryu

they are fighting on a grassy island the size of the USA, the island cannot be destroyed, chunks blasted out of it grow back magically unless someone is on the hole in the ground, when they move it grows back so no one can be buried smile the Terrain is all flat grassland with a 5 mile wide hole in the middle, all sea round the edge

there is a 3 day break between each fight, in the second to final and final Match Summons are allowed, but still no one can move from the island not even transported to other dimensions

1) Darth Vader, Sidious, maul and strangely alongside them is Yoda, Luke skywalker, Chewee and han solo along with 100 clones and a AT-AT big grin
2) Link, Ganondorf, Zelda, Tails, Knuckles, Super Sonic, Shadow Sonic,Smith with 100 copies of himself (he is not fully upgraded yet though only partially, Master Chief with 10 sticky grenades, a machine gun and a fuelrod with infinite ammo, also he starts off in a Tank, he is indestructible for 3 seconds after the tank is destroyed to avoid him being crushed inside wink

3) hulk, X men (all of the team), fantastic 4, super man, spider man,Venom, Doc Octopus, Carnage

4) Kain, Dante, Zero Bahumaht, Diablo lord of Terror and his brothers, Sauron from LOTR along with 10,000 Orcs and urakai and 20 mumakil eek!

5) final Showdown Match with the Lich King/Arthas along with Ragnaros the fire God and Nefarian the master of the Black Dragons as well as the entire Scourge Army which counts as hundreds of thousands of Skeletons, undead, Abominations, Gargoyles, Nerubians, Necromancers also there are thousands of Graves covering the island when this match starts evil face

IMO i think they will scrape past the first one and possibly Win the second one, if they beat the second one the third one is an extremely difficult battle, and the 4th is Overkill and the last is MEGA overkill rolling on floor laughing

kamikz
I doubt they get past any of them....

Burning thought
well i think Cloud and Sephiroth can dodge bullets, so the clones lasers probably wont hit them, especially since lasers are much slower than bullets, also Goku, Ryu and Akuma ive heard can smash mountains down so they could probably tople the AT-AT, Yuna can cast some nice spells, and i think Cloud and Sephiroth have a few spells of their own to take out some of the SW heroes and villains, and Akuma and Goku fire beams from their hands that obliterate and do tonnes of damage, hmm probably wait till there are FF, SF and DBZ fans here, theyll probably know a few trick that these guys can do, i heard Goku beats and smashes a hell of a lot up

Black Adam
you said all of the x-men.

does that include jean grey phoenix?

Or Rachel phoenix?

Burning thought
yes i think so, why?, theres about 9 of them aint there? havnt seen the film in a long time and not too knowledgable of the Comics at all, but theres only a few select few that go on the Missions so i meant all them, if that includes her then yes i guess so

Tallis
They can beat team one. And stop at team 2

Lord Ryugen
They'll be pretty damm lucky to make it past one. And even if they do team 2 stops them.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
They'll be pretty damm lucky to make it past one. And even if they do team 2 stops them.

hmmm ok, Summons allowed in all Battles, that should even the odds up a tiny bit at least, Also a new rule is that they are allowed to revive/repair one thing from every battle they win to join them in the Gauntlet, for example, they could bring back an AT-AT or Darth Vader to help them fight in match 2, anyone else think thats a good idea? since i admit these matches are very hard

Burning thought
also this is Shin Akuma by the way if that makes much of a diffrence and a completly unsealed Oro smile

Lana
This is definitely not following the rules.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.