Avengers vs. JLA with a small twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tallis
they are the ones from the animated series and the recent animated movie.

teams.

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern
Hawk Girl
Flash

vs.

Thor
Captain America
Giant Man
Hulk
Iron Man
Wasp
Black Widow

batdude123
Overkill. JLA wins this w/o much trouble.

badabing
The Avenger's animated movie seemed to have every character amped up. Hulk and Thor broke through vibranium which ,anything less than a nuclear blast, can't be destroyed. Captain America lifted a truck.

marvelprince
Ricidulously stacked odds in favor of JLA

Thunderstrike
Maybe if we went by the old animated shows. Then it might be more of a match.

AJ4LIFE
om sorry goys i know u will kick me out of the group now but im think jla r the better group sorry even with our best and theirs soz

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
The Avenger's animated movie seemed to have every character amped up. Hulk and Thor broke through vibranium which ,anything less than a nuclear blast, can't be destroyed. Captain America lifted a truck.

Amped up??? Yeah, right! laughing The Hulk punked the whole team at the same time! eek! If Hulk did that to the rest of his teammates, then think of what some of the JLA members would do to them. wink

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
Amped up??? Yeah, right! laughing The Hulk punked the whole team at the same time! eek! If Hulk did that to the rest of his teammates, then think of what some of the JLA members would do to them. wink
Hulk and Thor broke vibranium. Cap lifted a truck.

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing

That doesn't change the fact that Hulk punked the entire team by himself. no

Thunderstrike
That doesn't change the fact that Hulk punked the entire team by himself. no

Didn't animated Doomsday punk the entire JLA? He's a tad weaker than the comic version.

badabing
Hulk did punk them but still, Cap shouldn't be able to lift a truck. The vibranium can't be broken with anything less than an atomic blast. Thor's lightning tore through and so did Hulk. I say they were amped up. Now stop trying to make this a Thor vs Supes thread. mad

stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Didn't animated Doomsday punk the entire JLA? He's a tad weaker than the comic version.

Dude, you can't compare Doomsday to Hulk. no

Thunderstrike
I can compare the animated ones perfectly. They're honestly about the same.

batdude123
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
I can compare the animated ones perfectly. They're honestly about the same.

Dude, I'm on your side. I'm saying that Thor wasn't even close to being full-potential in the movie. As for comparing Hulk to Doomsday. No, you really can't.

Thunderstrike
Strength wise, no. Speed and everything else, oh yeah. They had to pull a Thor vs Mangog to stop him. (lethal force)

batdude123
Poop. big grin

The_Olympian

Think about that Batdude... Vibranium is near adamantium...

badabing
Vibranium absorbs energy.

batdude123
Originally posted by The_Olympian

Think about that Batdude... Vibranium is near adamantium...

Thor still got his ass kicked by Hulk. Thor should beat the hell outta Hulk every single time. Hulk even beat Thor with Mjolnir for cryin out loud! eek!

The_Olympian
All that happened was Thor got Hit... he didn't get BEATEN by hulk.

That fight was WAY too short to be able to draw a fair conclusion.

badabing
Thor still got his ass kicked by Hulk. Thor should beat the hell outta Hulk every single time. Hulk even beat Thor with Mjolnir for cryin out loud! eek!
Oh, you must not know that: "Hulk is the strongest one there is". laughing wink

The_Olympian
HAHAHA

batdude123
shifty

batdude123
My point, Olympian, is that Hulk couldn't be stopped by anybody. Not Ironman, Thor, Captain America, Giant Man, Wasp... not anybody. no The Ultimate Avengers would get their asses kicked really badly.

Superherovandal
and in the animated series Bats is more of a Batgod esque in matters of science and martial arts. I mean he literally caught a punch from Kalibak and flipped him with it. He should have been pulverized by the force. and he with only mins to look at a time belt was able to make a program to reverse it. and supes with a punch knocked DS through several buildings. and Flash went at speeds of light.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.