Show of your greatest gaming acheivements here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IcePunk
Here you can show of stuff like: completing a game at a really hard difficulty, high scores, you name it.

FullMetalLover1
when i beat sephy in the first Kingdon Hearts!

gt4lyfe
metroid:zero mission for gba on hard in 1h 19 min

1021kid
there are 3 beating conker beating my first rpg ff8 and on sonic adventure battle 2 getting a level 99 chao

IcePunk
Hmm nice, one of my greatest acheivements would be to get to the final bosson DMC on Devil must die difficulty and I have to say this, getting there was like completing Halo 1 & 2 three times on Legendary and the final boss will take about an year for me to beat since I dont play it every-bloody-day.

TheOne101
Beating halo on Legendary my first time playing in 4 hours with a total of 4 deaths.
Beating Halo 2 on Legendary. ( It was just that hard sad )
Becomming a Lt. Captain in BF2

Scorpion_Master
Metroid: Zero mission Cleared the game in about 1h 50min and 100% Happy Dance

S.S
Beating ultima,Ruby weapon in final fantasy 7
Beating Omega,Ultima weapon in final fantasy 8
Beating ozma in final fantasy 9
All those are some of the hardest bosses in gaming history the hardest being Omegas weapon.
Beating sephiroth on hard in both kingdom hearts
Getting al lachievements in DOA 4.........

IcePunk
I ****ing did it, I beated the crap out of the final boss in DMC1 !!

Hmm another acheivement hmmmm....completing all challanges on Perfect dark 64 with a little co-op with Scorp master big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.