Nightwing vs Batman vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
No weapons, gadget's or club's. Just normal hand to hand, who win's?

Tallis
Batman, after a VERY close fight with nightwing

Metalmanx
I give it to Daredevil actually. His superior senses, speed, reflexes, and agility will give him the advantage necessary to beat these two.

badabing
I like Bats in this one.batman But Daredevil could take it.devil

AcousticDoc
My vote goes to Daredevil, his radar allows him to read his opponents in a fashion similar to Cassandra.

Superherovandal
Daredevil if its a free for all. but knowing NW and Bats theyd double team him and beat him then face each other. and I'd say that DD has equal agility,speed, and reflexes to NW. but yeah thoses senses would help.

riceroost
Daredevil takes out Nightwing. Bats takes out Murdock.

joesha28
Down to Bruce and Matt.

guy222
Originally posted by steverules
No weapons, gadget's or club's. Just normal hand to hand, who win's?

bruce

Entity
Bruce and Dick will team up till Matt's taken care of then its on between them. Bruce will edge out the win by a small margin.

Wally West
Yeah, Bruce and Dick will take out DareDevil together then fight each other, which Bats would win.

braz
If this fight goes like its supposed to, and not Nightwing and Bats double teaming DD, then Daredevil takes this due to his superior reflexes, speed, radar sense, all that.

h1a8
DD bats bullets out of the air at close range with ease (after they have been fired too).
He can sense nerve impulses. He knows when you are going to attack before you do. Even then, a human strike to him is a lot slower than a bullet. I see no way for Bruce or NW to hit DD.

Juntai
Bruce.

Terror of Death
Bruce would let Murdock come to him and land a hit thats stronger than Daredevils. DD is koed

h1a8
Originally posted by Terror of Death
Bruce would let Murdock come to him and land a hit thats stronger than Daredevils. DD is koed

How would Bruce hit DD especially if DD can bat bullets away at close range? This is a forum fight and not a comic one. Big difference.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by h1a8
How would Bruce hit DD especially if DD can bat bullets away at close range? This is a forum fight and not a comic one. Big difference.

You do know this is the COMIC BOOK versus forum.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Tallis
Batman, after a VERY close fight with nightwing

I doubt if a fight Nightwing wil be all that close.

AcousticDoc

Murdock (as well as bruce and NW) has high enough durability that I don't see a one hit KO happening.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Murdock (as well as bruce and NW) has high enough durability that I don't see a one hit KO happening.

Who said anything about a "one hit" KO?

h1a8
You do know this is the COMIC BOOK versus forum.

Every expert here knows that comics contradict themselves often. That is why we use the best of a character's abilities of their best showings (and not their worst showings) by default. If we didn't then who's to say that so and so can do X. No one would be wrong and there could be no debate on anything. That is why I said this is a forum fight and not a comic one. In other words, the characters will always fight with the best of their abilities (forum rules) and not with worst of their abilities you will often see in comics.

Now don't get me wrong. I believe it is sh#$ty that DD can bat bullets and dodge them after they have been fired. I mean he would need super strength force in order to accelerate his body that fast (faster than a bullet) since F=ma. But since he been doing this consistently throughout his career then I guess its valid. I don't like it though.

If I had my own rules then I would rule out using impossible feats by humans (not improbable ones though) no matter how many times the human character has performed them, even if it happened recently. So that means Bruce would win this in my book and DD wins in this forum's book (I mean site).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.