Weapon X Battle!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool14
Here's the line up:

Wolverine
Agent Zero
Fantomex

Versus

Deadpool
Wildchild
Chamber

FIGHT! (bell rings) big grin

Mr. Valentine
hmm, first team take it more often then not

capt it up
wolverines team rather easiliy.
champer could be killed in the first seconds of battles from a gun whi;le wild child would get destroyed by wolverine and then it just deadpool vs 3 people one of which by just touching him could turn him into nuthing

Deadpool14
chamber is living energy though. his body is just a shell. the only gun that would kill him is Fantomex's, it fires 'Mutant Killing Bullets'.

capt it up
Originally posted by Deadpool14
chamber is living energy though. his body is just a shell. the only gun that would kill him is Fantomex's, it fires 'Mutant Killing Bullets'.
champer body dies champer dies. as simple as that. it have never been said if he stab or shot he would not die

Deadpool14
So how did he manage to loose his head(literally) and still be alive? He ended up having to do the Xorn thing

Etrigan
First team for SURE.

King_Mungi
If this is none jobbing Wild Child he is actually equal to Wolverine. When Wild Child was trained by the best in the world he fought Wolverine and fight him to a stand still.

Deadpool14
sweet, wolverine vs. wildchild, deadpool vs. zer, chamber vs. fantomex.
quick work would be zero taking out the healers and W and F going for chamber

capt it up
Originally posted by King_Mungi
If this is none jobbing Wild Child he is actually equal to Wolverine. When Wild Child was trained by the best in the world he fought Wolverine and fight him to a stand still.
wirtten correctly? if any thign that fights more BS then any thign eles written. sabertooth has betten the crap out of wild child rather easiliy.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by capt it up
wirtten correctly? if any thign that fights more BS then any thign eles written. sabertooth has betten the crap out of wild child rather easiliy.

.....and made him afraid of Sabertooth, yet Wild Child as Weapon Omega or Wildheart has battled far stronger people and won. While he was Weapon Omega he was trained by the best fighers in the world from Cap, Nick Fury, Wolverine, etc. Yet in Weapon X they made him into a vampire that hides in the corner and is afraid to fight, eh?. Also did the writer in Weapon X forget he has a healing factor? why could he not talk after his voicebox got ripped out? his healing factor would have kicked in and repaired him a new one. Just prior to when Sabertooth did this Wild Child just easily beat Sunfire the same person who just flash boiled Sabertooth. So no he wasn't written in the best of light in Weapon X.

capt it up
.....and made him afraid of Sabertooth, yet Wild Child as Weapon Omega or Wildheart has battled far stronger people and won. While he was Weapon Omega he was trained by the best fighers in the world from Cap, Nick Fury, Wolverine, etc. Yet in Weapon X they made him into a vampire that hides in the corner and is afraid to fight, eh?. Also did the writer in Weapon X forget he has a healing factor? why could he not talk after his voicebox got ripped out? his healing factor would have kicked in and repaired him a new one. Just prior to when Sabertooth did this Wild Child just easily beat Sunfire the same person who just flash boiled Sabertooth. So no he wasn't written in the best of light in Weapon X.
I was talken about x-factor.

capt it up
also why should wild child beable to stalemate wolevrine?
he ahs far less expereince and training. his feats are far less impressive and his healing factor a good deal weaker.

King_Mungi
I was talken about x-factor.

X-Factor had it's moments, but they had some errors that were stated in Alpha Flight and went against his entire character personalty to what it was at the end of Alpha Flight. Even with split personalities Aurora would never kill someone she once cared about and Wild Child was never the punk extreme kid he was made out to be. Hell they had him playing nintendo 64 a few times cracking jokes like he was Spider-Man. He was never like that.

also why should wild child beable to stalemate wolevrine?
he ahs far less expereince and training. his feats are far less impressive and his healing factor a good deal weaker.

He was trained by the best, which makes up for his experience. He was also genetically enhanced human by Department K to be a soilder. He even easily killed the clone of Daredevil in Infinity War but snaping his neck. Where does it state his healing factor is a great deal weaker?

capt it up
X-Factor had it's moments, but they had some errors that were stated in Alpha Flight and went against his entire character personalty to what it was at the end of Alpha Flight. Even with split personalities Aurora would never kill someone she once cared about and Wild Child was never the punk extreme kid he was made out to be. Hell they had him playing nintendo 64 a few times cracking jokes like he was Spider-Man. He was never like that.

He was trained by the best, which makes up for his experience. He was also genetically enhanced human by Department K to be a soilder. He even easily killed the clone of Daredevil in Infinity War but snaping his neck. Where does it state his healing factor is a great deal weaker?
actauly that in no way makes up for over 100 years of experience. also wolverine was also stated to be trained by the best plus 100 years of experience so ya there a huge diffrence in there fighting skills.
so he beat a evil clone of DD thats not a big deal if that a impessive feat im not very impressed.
it never been stated thats true, but when has wildcat ever shown to have a healing factor close to wolverines? as u said ur self they have shown it to be quite bad at times

King_Mungi
actauly that in no way makes up for over 100 years of experience. also wolverine was also stated to be trained by the best plus 100 years of experience so ya there a huge diffrence in there fighting skills.
so he beat a evil clone of DD thats not a big deal if that a impessive feat im not very impressed.
it never been stated thats true, but when has wildcat ever shown to have a healing factor close to wolverines? as u said ur self they have shown it to be quite bad at times

Not true, if that were the case Wolverine would never be beaten. Actually no there isn't, if you followed Alpha Flight then you would know that's not true. Since Wolverine didn't became a master for 100 years, it took him a long time he didn't do it instantly. Considering he had all of Daredevil's powers just that he was evil, it's impressive. Since DD is considered to be an incredible skilled martial artist.

His entire lower half was ripped to shreds and he healed shortly after. He has has bullets wounds to the chest and healed shortly after, he has been impaled by Wyre's technowires and quickly healed. Like I said if you follow Alpha Flight you would know he has a strong healing factor. Let's put it this way compare Wild Child's persoanlity in Alpha Flight with X-Factor and compare X-Factor to Weapon X. Their not even close to being the same character. Bad writing does not make it right

EDIT: He also beat Omerta, who is a beast with hand to hand and has tp abilities to read a persons mind and moves.

capt it up
Not true, if that were the case Wolverine would never be beaten. Actually no there isn't, if you followed Alpha Flight then you would know that's not true. Since Wolverine didn't became a master for 100 years, it took him a long time he didn't do it instantly. Considering he had all of Daredevil's powers just that he was evil, it's impressive. Since DD is considered to be an incredible skilled martial artist.

His entire lower half was ripped to shreds and he healed shortly after. He has has bullets wounds to the chest and healed shortly after, he has been impaled by Wyre's technowires and quickly healed. Like I said if you follow Alpha Flight you would know he has a strong healing factor. Let's put it this way compare Wild Child's persoanlity in Alpha Flight with X-Factor and compare X-Factor to Weapon X. Their not even close to being the same character. Bad writing does not make it right

EDIT: He also beat Omerta, who is a beast with hand to hand and has tp abilities to read a persons mind and moves.
yes wolverine took time to become master of every style true but experience in combat is more vauble then pure training. also a lot of wolverine train happen pior to war world 2. he was traing with ogun who was consider the best of the best so ya wolverine been amazaing fighter since before world war 2. hell in world war 2 he saved capt americas life.
again all of what u said about hsi healingfactor is not impressive. all of which wolveine ons in regular basses and does not need time to healing it pritty much heals bulelts wounds as soon as there amde which is not the case of wild cat. also please tell me wild cats best healing feat.
also u said all those comic with wild cat in them there all write him diffrently so how do u know the version u like is the write one?

PS: I may not read alpha flight as freguently as u but I do fallow it.
u also don't fallow wolverine as frequently as I do.

also man how u doing?

capt it up
also the clones arnt as good seeing how many of the clones were defeated by the real thing meaning there not as good.

King_Mungi
yes wolverine took time to become master of every style true but experience in combat is more vauble then pure training. also a lot of wolverine train happen pior to war world 2. he was traing with ogun who was consider the best of the best so ya wolverine been amazaing fighter since before world war 2. hell in world war 2 he saved capt americas life.
again all of what u said about hsi healingfactor is not impressive. all of which wolveine ons in regular basses and does not need time to healing it pritty much heals bulelts wounds as soon as there amde which is not the case of wild cat. also please tell me wild cats best healing feat.
also u said all those comic with wild cat in them there all write him diffrently so how do u know the version u like is the write one?

PS: I may not read alpha flight as freguently as u but I do fallow it.
u also don't fallow wolverine as frequently as I do.

also man how u doing?

Which is good, since Wild Child was trained by him, plus Nick Fury, Captain America, Department H & K, Secret Empire, Weapon X, X-Factor and various others. He is far from not being prepared as his entire life he has beening trained by one or the next. Also Wild Child also saved Captain America's life in the Avengers/Alpha FLight crossover and he also saved a cruise line and Nick Fury's life. The guy who has bested Cap in combat.

Probally getting impaled by Wyre's techno-organisms and getting shot by him at the same time to the head. I'll post scans of that plus when saved Nick Fury's life. The one where he stared in majority of his creation, as well as the same book that was responsible for being in the marvel universe is be far the best example of who and what Wild Child is since Alpha Flight is the series of his orgins and had his best feats, such as going toe to toe with Wolverine who was out for blood to kill him. Those scans are in the respect thread already

Actually I have all of Wolverine vol.1 and vol.2. Hence why I posted the various scans of Alpha FLight when they appeared in his comic.

Tired

King_Mungi
also the clones arnt as good seeing how many of the clones were defeated by the real thing meaning there not as good.

No they wern't, Iron Man clone beat Iron Man, Mr.Fantastic clone beat Mr.Fantastic. There were many victories for the clones.

capt it up
Which is good, since Wild Child was trained by him, plus Nick Fury, Captain America, Department H & K, Secret Empire, Weapon X, X-Factor and various others. He is far from not being prepared as his entire life he has beening trained by one or the next. Also Wild Child also saved Captain America's life in the Avengers/Alpha FLight crossover and he also saved a cruise line and Nick Fury's life. The guy who has bested Cap in combat.

Probally getting impaled by Wyre's techno-organisms and getting shot by him at the same time to the head. I'll post scans of that plus when saved Nick Fury's life. The one where he stared in majority of his creation, as well as the same book that was responsible for being in the marvel universe is be far the best example of who and what Wild Child is since Alpha Flight is the series of his orgins and had his best feats, such as going toe to toe with Wolverine who was out for blood to kill him. Those scans are in the respect thread already

Actually I have all of Wolverine vol.1 and vol.2. Hence why I posted the various scans of Alpha FLight when they appeared in his comic.

Tired
I own almsot every apearence of wolverine lol. im missing a few though lol.

wolverine trained him thats good , but how long did all these people train him for? wolverien trained with a guy who had over 1000 years of combat experience and was said to be the greatest fighter to ever lived for years. so im not seeing why training with capt a little and wolverien and nick puts him at wolverines level? also wolverine was trained by more military groups and trainers.
wolverine killed orgun and has defeated on other occassions.
wolverine impressed the hell outa stick. hell stick was unable to land a hit on wolverine when they foguth and wolverine figured out he was stick and wolverine was holding back.
both ogun and stick are superior fighters to nick easiliy supeior.

ya man im tired too

capt it up
No they wern't, Iron Man clone beat Iron Man, Mr.Fantastic clone beat Mr.Fantastic. There were many victories for the clones.
wolverine beat his clone so did many others. seem like skilled fighters beat there clones

Lucid Lui
champer body dies champer dies. as simple as that. it have never been said if he stab or shot he would not die Right. Never been said. Of course it didn't need to be said since he actually was shot. 6 times in the chest. Didn't die.

And let's not forget when he destroyed his body while defeating D'Spayre, and then reformed it.

Chamber needs respect. Time i started getting a thread together.

King_Mungi
I own almsot every apearence of wolverine lol. im missing a few though lol.

wolverine trained him thats good , but how long did all these people train him for? wolverien trained with a guy who had over 1000 years of combat experience and was said to be the greatest fighter to ever lived for years. so im not seeing why training with capt a little and wolverien and nick puts him at wolverines level? also wolverine was trained by more military groups and trainers.
wolverine killed orgun and has defeated on other occassions.
wolverine impressed the hell outa stick. hell stick was unable to land a hit on wolverine when they foguth and wolverine figured out he was stick and wolverine was holding back.
both ogun and stick are superior fighters to nick easiliy supeior.

ya man im tired too

I have them all in CDisplay format

It's unknown how long he was trained by them since it was years when he vanished as Wild Child and returned as Weapon Omega. Wild Child was trained by the same government groups Wolverine was trained, and they "perfected" the process with him.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/Nick_Fury_Agent_Of_SHIELD_Vol.jpg

He was also trained by Nemesis, the living spirit of retribution who is incredibly skilled easily besting Wrecker and Ebon Samurai (character equal to Silver Samurai) with relative ease. His entire life he was made to be the ultimate warrior tested on by Wyre making him more animal than man

Possibly, but not the combined skills of all the people who trained Wild Child.

Weapon Omega/Wild Child vs. Wolverine
Alpha Flight #127-Here Wild Child goes toe to toe with Wolverine, showing his growth and skill. He's actually one of the most skilled fighters, trained by the best in the world. Yet they make Wild Child job in the Weapon X series.

1. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight127-17.jpg
2. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight127-18.jpg
3. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight127-19.jpg
4. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight127-21.jpg
5. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight127-22.jpg
6. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight127-23.jpg

Weapon Omega/Wild Child
Alpha Flight #103-After Diablo takes Guardian II and Weapon Omega hostage by using Guardian II's own suit to knock them out, he begins to torture them. After Diablo turns Weapon Omega's skin from molten lava back to his normal skin, Diablo was impressed that WO didn't even scream and still shows he is a badass.

1. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight103-02.jpg

Weapon Omega/Wild Child vs. Omerta
Alpha Flight #108-Brain Drain a villian from the old Invaders comics manipulates Europe's greatest heroes to kill their political leaders. It's up to Alpha Flight to stop them. Omerta is a superhero from Italy.

1. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight108-18.jpg
2. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight108-19.jpg
3. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight108-20.jpg

Omerta Bio:
1. http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Omerta_I

King_Mungi
wolverine beat his clone so did many others. seem like skilled fighters beat there clones

Wolverine was on the ground reeling from an attack and then the clone jumped up thinking Wolverine was wounded jumps and lands on Wolverine's claws. Iron Man and Mr.Fantastic are very skilled fighterd

Lucid Lui
I think team 2 are entirley capable of winnning this.

King_Mungi
Weapon Omega was a badass, they destroyed that character in X-Factor and Weapon X. Compare just those scans to their apperance in those two series, completly different.

capt it up
I have them all in CDisplay format

It's unknown how long he was trained by them since it was years when he vanished as Wild Child and returned as Weapon Omega. Wild Child was trained by the same government groups Wolverine was trained, and they "perfected" the process with him.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/Nick_Fury_Agent_Of_SHIELD_Vol.jpg

He was also trained by Nemesis, the living spirit of retribution who is incredibly skilled easily besting Wrecker and Ebon Samurai (character equal to Silver Samurai) with relative ease. His entire life he was made to be the ultimate warrior tested on by Wyre making him more animal than man

Possibly, but not the combined skills of all the people who trained Wild Child.
yet wolverine is still there greatest weapon.
no egual to silver sam i highly doubt ebon is.
ogun and stick both more skilled then nemesis.
also then u have mister-x a guy wolverien defeated twice and a fguy who was said to have defeated both capt and DD and said they were nuthing at all.
those pics is a pirtty short fight. also yes wild cat can fight wolverine, but he will lose he not in wolverine league

King_Mungi
yet wolverine is still there greatest weapon.
no egual to silver sam i highly doubt ebon is.
ogun and stick both more skilled then nemesis.
also then u have mister-x a guy wolverien defeated twice and a fguy who was said to have defeated both capt and DD and said they were nuthing at all.
those pics is a pirtty short fight. also yes wild cat can fight wolverine, but he will lose he not in wolverine league

Technically, Wild Child is since he didn't run away he completed his training and gained futher experimentations on by Department K. The evil Department H.

Ebon is, he basically is the same as Silver and was his replacement in Big Hero 6 when he was killed in Elektra's book.

Oh? how do you know that?

Omerta is basically Mister X, but Wild Child didn't have to revert to berserk frenzy to beat him making it impossible to read his movements. Hell here is the evil DD scans showing he broke DD's neck in one move. That's very skilled, I don't care who you are.

1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight111-17.jpg
2. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight111-18.jpg
3. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight111-19.jpg

He is in Wolverine's league, he even admited it after they meet again and commented they both share a common history when W.Omega took the acting role as Alpha Flight leader while Vindicator vanished. He might lose in the long run, but no way does Wolverine easily beat him.

capt it up
Technically, Wild Child is since he didn't run away he completed his training and gained futher experimentations on by Department K. The evil Department H.

Ebon is, he basically is the same as Silver and was his replacement in Big Hero 6 when he was killed in Elektra's book.

Oh? how do you know that?

Omerta is basically Mister X, but Wild Child didn't have to revert to berserk frenzy to beat him making it impossible to read his movements. Hell here is the evil DD scans showing he broke DD's neck in one move. That's very skilled, I don't care who you are.

1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight111-17.jpg
2. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight111-18.jpg
3. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight111-19.jpg

He is in Wolverine's league, he even admited it after they meet again and commented they both share a common history when W.Omega took the acting role as Alpha Flight leader while Vindicator vanished. He might lose in the long run, but no way does Wolverine easily beat him.
how do I know? because they are both consider to of the most skilled fighter on earth. one of which ahs 1000 years of experience and the other could beat DD and electra with out trying.
what are omerta abilities?
and omerita has beaten people like DD and capt and said they were nuthing ?
that DD feat is pritty impressive.
no as impressive as wolverine punk shang-chi like it was his juob though.
No I think wildcat will put up a fight but I think wolverine will win almost every time in the end. sabertooth last 3 fights with wolverine ended fast and badly for sabertootha dn Im not sure wildcat can take sabertooth.

King_Mungi
how do I know? because they are both consider to of the most skilled fighter on earth. one of which ahs 1000 years of experience and the other could beat DD and electra with out trying.
what are omerta abilities?
and omerita has beaten people like DD and capt and said they were nuthing ?
that DD feat is pritty impressive.
no as impressive as wolverine punk shang-chi like it was his juob though.
No I think wildcat will put up a fight but I think wolverine will win almost every time in the end. sabertooth last 3 fights with wolverine ended fast and badly for sabertootha dn Im not sure wildcat can take sabertooth.

She is the living spirit of retribution and her blade can kill a mortal that has beat even death.

Nemesis bio:
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Nemesis

Story of: Deadly Ernest
Alpha Flight #8-Here's the story of one of Alpha Flight's villians. A mere mortal doing what no one has ever done before...beat Death.

1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight08-09.jpg
2. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight08-10.jpg
3. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight08-11.jpg

Basically equally what is listed in his bio

He killed Daredevil in one move, that's very impressive. Up there with Wolverine beatin Shang Chi.

Maybe, but he is in Wolverine's league and he is still young. Yet Wild Child has beaten people who are stronger than Sabertooth. Like I said none jobbing Wild Child is in their league easily.

capt it up
She is the living spirit of retribution and her blade can kill a mortal that has beat even death.

Nemesis bio:
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Nemesis

Basically equally what is listed in his bio

He killed Daredevil in one move, that's very impressive. Up there with Wolverine beatin Shang Chi.

Maybe, but he is in Wolverine's league and he is still young. Yet Wild Child has beaten people who are stronger than Sabertooth. Like I said none jobbing Wild Child is in their league easily.
her blades are nice but her skills are not equal to stick or ogun both of which are legues above in skill. also both are as magical or more then her.

killing DD was impressive true but wolverine beat shange-chi and he was holding back shang-chi was not.

wild child not in wolverine legue yes he cna certainly fight him and for a long as time, but I don't think he has a very good possability of winning, but the fight would be a long one. also wolverine fighting skills have double since house of M if not trippled.

beating soem one stornger then saberooth is not impessive, wolverine beaten thing and he many times stornger then sabertooth

King_Mungi
her blades are nice but her skills are not equal to stick or ogun both of which are legues above in skill. also both are as magical or more then her.

killing DD was impressive true but wolverine beat shange-chi and he was holding back shang-chi was not.

wild child not in wolverine legue yes he cna certainly fight him and for a long as time, but I don't think he has a very good possability of winning, but the fight would be a long one. also wolverine fighting skills have double since house of M if not trippled.

beating soem one stornger then saberooth is not impessive, wolverine beaten thing and he many times stornger then sabertooth

Once again how do you know that? any proof?

Sure, but killing someone who is skilled as Daredevil in one move? That's insanely impressive.

Sure he does, he is basically the mirror image of Wolverine just younger. He was trained by the best of the best, even by Wolverine himself. He has a chance to win.

Alpha Flight vs. The Outcasts
Alpha Flight #122-123-Long before Puck joined Alpha Flight he used to run with Flagstone, Cleft and Depth Charge. They bonded more tightly than flesh and blood, but now Puck must deal with them and decide if he will stay with Alpha Flight or join his "brothers". Cleft has superhuman strength and durability same with Depth Charge and Flagstone

Feats shown:
-Shows Puck training dealing with being a dwarf
-Wildheart takes out Flagstone
-Puck takes out Depth Charge
-Puck takes out Cleft

1. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight122-19.jpg
2. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight122-20.jpg
3. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight122-21.jpg
4. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight122-22.jpg
5. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight122-23.jpg
6. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight123-16.jpg
7. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight123-17.jpg
8. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight123-18.jpg
9. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight123-19.jpg
10. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight123-20.jpg
11. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight123-21.jpg
12. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight123-22.jpg

Eh? how is that not impressive, beating someone stronger than one character shouldn't have more trouble beating someone less stronger than that one person. Remember this isn't jobbing Wild Child who is one of the most skilled fighters

capt it up
Once again how do you know that? any proof?

Sure, but killing someone who is skilled as Daredevil in one move? That's insanely impressive.

Sure he does, he is basically the mirror image of Wolverine just younger. He was trained by the best of the best, even by Wolverine himself. He has a chance to win.

Eh? how is that not impressive, beating someone stronger than one character shouldn't have more trouble beating someone less stronger than that one person. Remember this isn't jobbing Wild Child who is one of the most skilled fighters
imm ya she ahd trouble with wrecker back when recker was far weaker and a idiot at that and the guy far from skilled.
ogun is a demoned who had 1000 years of training and draining master of there memories. there a hgue diffrence between him who a master of ever style and nemisis. Dude was also the best fighter to ever live and was said to be many times.
stick can beat both electra and DD at once easiliy.
yes wild cat ahs a chance at winning but very slim one at that. wolverien trianed with the best of the best and is the best of the best. he also trained with them for years and years while wild cat at best trianed with wolverine in capt for a month.

proof that wolverine fighting skill has double? well he got abck all his memories meaning years and years of his life came back to him.

actauly beign stronger means. sabertooth is quciker mroe agiule and faster then the strong guy.
also that not impressive feat at all. wolverine has beat wendigo,hulk,herc,tigershark,rough-house thing, ect

King_Mungi
imm ya she ahd trouble with wrecker back when recker was far weaker and a idiot at that and the guy far from skilled.
ogun is a demoned who had 1000 years of training and draining master of there memories. there a hgue diffrence between him who a master of ever style and nemisis. Dude was also the best fighter to ever live and was said to be many times.
stick can beat both electra and DD at once easiliy.
yes wild cat ahs a chance at winning but very slim one at that. wolverien trianed with the best of the best and is the best of the best. he also trained with them for years and years while wild cat at best trianed with wolverine in capt for a month.

proof that wolverine fighting skill has double? well he got abck all his memories meaning years and years of his life came back to him.

actauly beign stronger means. sabertooth is quciker mroe agiule and faster then the strong guy.
also that not impressive feat at all. wolverine has beat wendigo,hulk,herc,tigershark,rough-house thing, ect

Eh? She didn't have trouble with him at all, she even sliced open his chest.

She has the blade that can kill an immortal, she is the living spirit of retirbution she may very well be even older than Ogun.

Maybe, but he killed Daredevil in one move so he could take on Elektra as well.

You can same the samething about Wild Child. Also trained for a month? proof?

Oh no I wasn't asking for proof on that, and we havn't seen what he fully can do yet in Origins. He just beat Shiva, but we don't know his full abilities

No I meant stronger overall not just physically. Also no he has never beat Wendigo and the time I remember Tiger Shark nearly killed him.

jrodslam
I have a question. That was an alternate universe DD right? How do we know he was as skilled as the original?

capt it up
Eh? She didn't have trouble with him at all, she even sliced open his chest.

She has the blade that can kill an immortal, she is the living spirit of retirbution she may very well be even older than Ogun.

Maybe, but he killed Daredevil in one move so he could take on Elektra as well.

You can same the samething about Wild Child. Also trained for a month? proof?

Oh no I wasn't asking for proof on that, and we havn't seen what he fully can do yet in Origins. He just beat Shiva, but we don't know his full abilities

No I meant stronger overall not just physically. Also no he has never beat Wendigo and the time I remember Tiger Shark nearly killed him.
actauly he has beaten wendigo ill find the issue later, he beat wendigo using his brain.
tiger shark fought wolverien twice once in water once out a water. when they foguht outa water tiger shark got his ass kicked.
also how are those guys better thne saberotooth? they only ahnd superhuman strength and durability and again enxt to wolverien feats that nuthing.
also ogun the demoned became a demon through becomming so good at fighter. he some how through trainign and fighting gain immortaility and the ability to take control of people and imprint there fighting knowledge into hikm self.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jrodslam
I have a question. That was an alternate universe DD right? How do we know he was as skilled as the original?

No he was a clone created by Magnus during Infinity Crusade. The clones have the exact powers/abilities as the person they are copied from.

actauly he has beaten wendigo ill find the issue later, he beat wendigo using his brain.
tiger shark fought wolverien twice once in water once out a water. when they foguht outa water tiger shark got his ass kicked.
also how are those guys better thne saberotooth? they only ahnd superhuman strength and durability and again enxt to wolverien feats that nuthing.
also ogun the demoned became a demon through becomming so good at fighter. he some how through trainign and fighting gain immortaility and the ability to take control of people and imprint there fighting knowledge into hikm self.

I have every issue Wendigo was in, and the only time he came close to beating Wendigo was setting him on fire and Wendigo ran away.

Of course, his power is underwater

Not them, it was just an example to show Wild Child's skill beating people stronger and more durable than him.

Doesn't change the fact she is the spirit of retribution and carries a powerful sword that can kill a person who has even defeated Death. A feat no mortal has ever done.

capt it up
No he was a clone created by Magnus during Infinity Crusade. The clones have the exact powers/abilities as the person they are copied from.

I have every issue Wendigo was in, and the only time he came close to beating Wendigo was setting him on fire and Wendigo ran away.

Of course, his power is underwater

Not them, it was just an example to show Wild Child's skill beating people stronger and more durable than him.

Doesn't change the fact she is the spirit of retribution and carries a powerful sword that can kill a person who has even defeated Death. A feat no mortal has ever done.
wendigo ran away thats a victory.
also in the forums if u KO some one it a victory so that time in the alpha flight vs wendigo issue wolverien did KO wendigo amking that a win for wolverine and wolverien also did that in 181 hulk.
tiger shark is just as strong agile durable out of the water as he is in the water. The only diffrence isin the water he can swimm extremely fast and does not not to hold his breath.

ya but those guys u showed widl child beat are chumps what well known high level guy has he defeated?
again just becuase the girls swords can do that does not make her skilled at all

King_Mungi
wendigo ran away thats a victory.
also in the forums if u KO some one it a victory so that time in the alpha flight vs wendigo issue wolverien did KO wendigo amking that a win for wolverine and wolverien also did that in 181 hulk.
tiger shark is just as strong agile durable out of the water as he is in the water. The only diffrence isin the water he can swimm extremely fast and does not not to hold his breath.

ya but those guys u showed widl child beat are chumps what well known high level guy has he defeated?
again just becuase the girls swords can do that does not make her skilled at all

Not on this board it isn't.

Huh? Snowbird ko'ed Wendigo not Wolverine and next it was the Northern Gods who beat Wendigo not Wolverine again.

No he isn't, his just like Namor and gets weaker and I'm pretty sure he battled Tiger Shark before his strength augumentation as well

Chumps? their very skilled their even trained by Puck. They havn't appeared again after that fight I just posted.

But she is skilled with the blade, as the blade is apart of her and without it she dies. She has even been to hell twice, and like I said beat Wrecker and Ebon Samurai. She's very skilled with her blade, since it's her life...literally.

capt it up
Not on this board it isn't.

Huh? Snowbird ko'ed Wendigo not Wolverine and next it was the Northern Gods who beat Wendigo not Wolverine again.

No he isn't, his just like Namor and gets weaker and I'm pretty sure he battled Tiger Shark before his strength augumentation as well

Chumps? their very skilled their even trained by Puck. They havn't appeared again after that fight I just posted.

But she is skilled with the blade, as the blade is apart of her and without it she dies. She has even been to hell twice, and like I said beat Wrecker and Ebon Samurai. She's very skilled with her blade, since it's her life...literally.
runign awya is leaving the areana which is a victoy.
also snowbird did KO wendigo true, but wolverien Ko wendigo early in the issue and said wendigo would wake up in a bit which by the rules is a victory. also in hulk 181 wolverine KO wendigo.

yes he does get weaker but like namor he easiliy over class 100 even outa water and takes many many hours outa water to weaken him and he was outa the water four less then 30 minuts.

they have never been shown again menaing there fodder one time fodder making them pritty much worthless prove.

again ebating idiot wrecker does not make her skilled. ebon u said ur self is only silver sam level if even that and he no were enar stick and ogun.

King_Mungi
runign awya is leaving the areana which is a victoy.
also snowbird did KO wendigo true, but wolverien Ko wendigo early in the issue and said wendigo would wake up in a bit which by the rules is a victory. also in hulk 181 wolverine KO wendigo.

yes he does get weaker but like namor he easiliy over class 100 even outa water and takes many many hours outa water to weaken him and he was outa the water four less then 30 minuts.

they have never been shown again menaing there fodder one time fodder making them pritty much worthless prove.

again ebating idiot wrecker does not make her skilled. ebon u said ur self is only silver sam level if even that and he no were enar stick and ogun.

A ring out win is knocking the person out of the ring preventing them from coming back on their own will. Running away isn't a ring out win on this board. Read the rules.

Several hours? try again and class 100?
1. http://www.unfluffybunny.com/cripp12/S-T/t_tigersharkback.jpg

No it just they were introduced at the end of vol.1, they were going to appear again in the series going after Puck but then the series was cancelled. Vol.2 and Vol.3 never followed up the stories from vol.1 or even had the same characters.

No she easily beat them and held back against Ebon since she swore she wasn;t going to kill him. the scans are posted in the respect thread, see for yourself.

capt it up
A ring out win is knocking the person out of the ring preventing them from coming back on their own will. Running away isn't a ring out win on this board. Read the rules.

Several hours? try again and class 100?
1. http://www.unfluffybunny.com/cripp12/S-T/t_tigersharkback.jpg

No it just they were introduced at the end of vol.1, they were going to appear again in the series going after Puck but then the series was cancelled. Vol.2 and Vol.3 never followed up the stories from vol.1 or even had the same characters.

No she easily beat them and held back against Ebon since she swore she wasn;t going to kill him. the scans are posted in the respect thread, see for yourself.
dam u may be right about the runnign away one but the KO one u are not.

ya namosr says similar things and he has shown time and time again on land he is over class 100 and tiger shark is one of his villains and has shown to be similar to namor lsoe of power when out of water.

also again the tiger shark thign barly matter becuase the highest level gusy u have said wild cat ahs ebaten were neevr seen again and enevr said to but what strength level.

King_Mungi
dam u may be right about the runnign away one but the KO one u are not.

ya namosr says similar things and he has shown time and time again on land he is over class 100 and tiger shark is one of his villains and has shown to be similar to namor lsoe of power when out of water.

also again the tiger shark thign barly matter becuase the highest level gusy u have said wild cat ahs ebaten were neevr seen again and enevr said to but what strength level.

Wrong about what KO part? Wolverine has never ko'ed Wendigo on his own.

Tiger Shark was always significanty weaker than Namor, but unlike Namor he doesn't really have the strength feats to back up his stats. Name a time he has shown over class 100 strength on land then.

Huh? I never even showed all of Wild Child's (not cat) victories just listed a few to show he isn't a weakling. I'll be posting various feats of his tommorow, such as him beating Diablo, the Fantastic Four villian making him blow up his own body. If you want feats of his I will post feats, all the ones I showed her were allready posted in the respect thread so they were easy to get to.

capt it up
Wrong about what KO part? Wolverine has never ko'ed Wendigo on his own.

Tiger Shark was always significanty weaker than Namor, but unlike Namor he doesn't really have the strength feats to back up his stats. Name a time he has shown over class 100 strength on land then.

Huh? I never even showed all of Wild Child's (not cat) victories just listed a few to show he isn't a weakling. I'll be posting various feats of his tommorow, such as him beating Diablo, the Fantastic Four villian making him blow up his own body. If you want feats of his I will post feats, all the ones I showed her were allready posted in the respect thread so they were easy to get to.
again wolverine KO wendigo in hulk 181.
wolevrien also though only for a short while KO wendigo in the issue were wolverien and alpha flight fought wendigo. and yes wolverine did KO wendigo he even comments on the fact wenidgo won't be out for long.

King_Mungi
again wolverine KO wendigo in hulk 181.
wolevrien also though only for a short while KO wendigo in the issue were wolverien and alpha flight fought wendigo. and yes wolverine did KO wendigo he even comments on the fact wenidgo won't be out for long.

With the help of the Hulk, so no he didn't do it on his own. No that was Snowbird who transformed into a wolverine ripping him to shreds, he never ko'ed Wendigo in that apperance I have that issue. Then with Mauvais he never ko'ed Wendigo here either, Mauvais killed Wendigo and then Wendgio Mauvais was defeated by the Northern Gods. Once again never ko'ed by Wolverine.

capt it up
With the help of the Hulk, so no he didn't do it on his own. No that was Snowbird who transformed into a wolverine ripping him to shreds, he never ko'ed Wendigo in that apperance I have that issue. Then with Mauvais he never ko'ed Wendigo here either, Mauvais killed Wendigo and then Wendgio Mauvais was defeated by the Northern Gods. Once again never ko'ed by Wolverine.
again wolverien did KO wendigo for a little bit. rember when wendigo attack thee lady and her kid wolverien fights wendigo and KO it and then goes like it won't be out for long and him and the lady with the baby start running. wendigo was Ko but onyl for a short while.
also in 181 wolverien Ko wendigo with his own abilties it was a 3 way battle.

King_Mungi
again wolverien did KO wendigo for a little bit. rember when wendigo attack thee lady and her kid wolverien fights wendigo and KO it and then goes like it won't be out for long and him and the lady with the baby start running. wendigo was Ko but onyl for a short while.
also in 181 wolverien Ko wendigo with his own abilties it was a 3 way battle.

No I know, but he wasn't truely out just what Wolverine believed it as he immediately chased down the woman and him proceeding to knock Wolverine around until Nightcrawler appeared.

If people are intereferring it does't count as a one on one win. He even admits in UXM #139 "me and the Hulk we managed to knock Wendigo uncouncious"

capt it up
No I know, but he wasn't truely out just what Wolverine believed it as he immediately chased down the woman and him proceeding to knock Wolverine around until Nightcrawler appeared.

If people are intereferring it does't count as a one on one win. He even admits in UXM #139 "me and the Hulk we managed to knock Wendigo uncouncious"
ya wendigo was out cold though. if wendigo was concious why did it ly there. it was out not for long but it was still nocked out.
181 true becuase it was 3 way u can't realy call it a victory.

King_Mungi
ya wendigo was out cold though. if wendigo was concious why did it ly there. it was out not for long but it was still nocked out.
181 true becuase it was 3 way u can't realy call it a victory.

Unknown, but Wolverine just prior stated he stated in his first fight, "no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't hurt either of them. They were both darn near invulnerable" that's why I'm a little skeptical he was truely knocked out. Still a great showing taking it to Wendigo one on one regardless if he was knocked out or not.

riceroost
If this is none jobbing Wild Child he is actually equal to Wolverine. Wild Child is nothing compared to Wolverine. It's rediculous to put the two on the same level. Wild Child attacked Heather once and ran from Wolverine for like 3 issues straight. Not as strong, healing factor has never been consistantly shown to be anywhere near Wolverine's.

Wolverine was trained by the best in Ogun (martial art master/sorceror). Wolverine then beat Ogun twice with sheer berserker anger and then killed him. Wild Child got tips from Wolverine.

One swipe and Wild Cild gets decapitated.

riceroost
that's why I'm a little skeptical he was truely knocked out. Still a great showing taking it to Wendigo one on one regardless if he was knocked out or not. Wolverine and Hulk both beat up on Wendigo, but it was Wolverine who knocked him out of the fight. And the second time Wolverine fought Wendigo he knocked him out solo/killed him. Wendigo attacked him again quite simply because he can't be killed. But Wolverine did render him unconscious.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by riceroost
Wild Child is nothing compared to Wolverine. It's rediculous to put the two on the same level. Wild Child attacked Heather once and ran from Wolverine for like 3 issues straight. Not as strong, healing factor has never been consistantly shown to be anywhere near Wolverine's.

Wolverine was trained by the best in Ogun (martial art master/sorceror). Wolverine then beat Ogun twice with sheer berserker anger and then killed him. Wild Child got tips from Wolverine.

One swipe and Wild Cild gets decapitated.

You obviously don't know who Weapon Omega is, and Wolverine himself stated he WAS at his level and fought together a standstill with him before. Once again you don't understand the character, that was when he first appereared and before he became Weapon Omega and trained by the best of the world. Make sure when you comment on a sitatuon get the correct facts.

As was Wild Child, who was even trained by Wolverine as well.

No, Wolverine tried that in the scans I posted and he failed. Try again

Wolverine and Hulk both beat up on Wendigo, but it was Wolverine who knocked him out of the fight. And the second time Wolverine fought Wendigo he knocked him out solo/killed him. Wendigo attacked him again quite simply because he can't be killed. But Wolverine did render him unconscious.

Fighting two on one does't make a victory for Wolverine. Wolverine crealy stated in the SAME issue he couldn't even hurt him, yet he knocks him out with one blow? no not buying it, try again.

riceroost
You obviously don't know who Weapon Omega is. Make sure when you comment on a sitatuon get the correct facts.
Weapon Omega is Wild Child. Wild Child has never beaten Wolverine. Wolverine has taken Wild Child down. It happened in Alpha Flight. In Marvel Comics Presents Wild Child ran from Wolverine for 3 issues because he knew Wolverine would kill him if they stood and fought.

Wild Child may be well trained, but he does not have over a century of training and experience, as does Logan. No contest.

King_Mungi
Weapon Omega is Wild Child. Wild Child has never beaten Wolverine. Wolverine has taken Wild Child down. It happened in Alpha Flight. In Marvel Comics Presents Wild Child ran from Wolverine for 3 issues because he knew Wolverine would kill him if they stood and fought.

Wild Child may be well trained, but he does not have over a century of training and experience, as does Logan. No contest.

No Weapon Omega is seperate from Wild Child, as that Wild Child apperance you mentioned was before his training and all he had was just temper. It's like having Bruce Banner fight Abomination before he even became the Hulk. You obviously missed the entire point, since this was before Wild Child became Weapon Omega and before got trained by the Secret Empire, Nemesis, Captain American, Nick Fury, Wolverine, Department H and various other.

Once again he fought Wolverine to a stand still as Wildheart, and Wolverine himself admited he was in his league when W.Omega was the temporary leader of Alpha Flight.

riceroost
No Weapon Omega is seperate from Wild Child, as that Wild Child apperance you mentioned was before his training and all he had was just temper. It's like having Bruce Banner fight Abomination before he even became the Hulk. You obviously missed the entire point, since this was before Wild Child became Weapon Omega and before got trained by the Secret Empire, Nemesis, Captain American, Nick Fury, Wolverine, Department H and various other.
Wolverine beat up on Wild Child after his training in Secret Empire and training by Nemesis. At least I am assuming so because Wild Child had already escaped the Empire and served under Nemesis on Gamma Flight by the time Wolverine fought him the second time.

King_Mungi
Wolverine beat up on Wild Child after his training in Secret Empire and training by Nemesis. At least I am assuming so because Wild Child had already escaped the Empire and served under Nemesis on Gamma Flight by the time Wolverine fought him the second time.

No he didn't, he beat up Wild Child when he just had Secret Empire training. Nemesis and Wild Child never met for quite awhile until he vanished when he was part of Omega Flight. Then they meet for a short period less than 3 months and they vanished together so he could train and cure him of his feoricty making him Weapon Omega. Once again you don't know the character and I'm getting tired of repeating myself, his defeats were BEFORE he became Weapon Omega. He became far more skilled after he vanished with Nemesis getting trained by the best in the world. As proof stalemating Wolverine as Wildheart not as Wild Child. It's like your not even listening.

1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/Nick_Fury_Agent_Of_SHIELD_Vol.jpg

riceroost
Why do you keep posting that picture? It does not prove Wild Child is even close to Wolverine. All it proves is Kyle can pose like a Dragon Ball villian. He's quite good at it.

King_Mungi
Why do you keep posting that picture? It does not prove Wild Child is even close to Wolverine. All it proves is Kyle can pose like a Dragon Ball villian. He's quite good at it.

It proves Weapon Omega and Wild Child are a different skill level, which you can't seem to grasp. W.Omega was trained by the best in the world, Wild Child was not. Their two seperate entities and W.Omega is the better.

riceroost
Kyle is Wild Child again, proving that he is more effective using his ferocity and skill. Which means ultimately Wild Child > Weapon Omega.

King_Mungi
No Wild Child is depowered now, and no he reverted into an animal after his medicine wore off. Here let me break this down for you to better understand as this is his personality in order since your not getting it. As said by him in Alpha Flight he didn't want to be Wild Child and swore he would bever become him again, but they regave him this name in X-Factor and Weapon X.

Wild Child-Untamed Monster
Weapon Omega-Skilled human who isn't a monster anymore
Wildheart-Skilled human who is slowly slipping back into his animal rage
Wild Child (X-Factor)-Surfer punk kid, which is completly out of character as explained on the first page
Wild Child (Weapon X)-Vampire monster, which is completly out of character as explained on the first page
Wild Child-Depowered

riceroost
I don't care which incarnation of Wild Child it is. All 6 of them would die against Wolverine.

Berserker Wolverine is more savage than Wild Child.
Logan with no powers still has a century of experience over Weapon Omega. Plus being trained by Ogun, greatest Martial Arts Master. Getting tips from Wolverine does not mean you are anywhere near being as good in Hand 2 Hand as he is.

King_Mungi
I don't care which incarnation of Wild Child it is. All 6 of them would die against Wolverine.

Berserker Wolverine is more savage than Wild Child.
Logan with no powers still has a century of experience over Weapon Omega. Plus being trained by Ogun, greatest Martial Arts Master. Getting tips from Wolverine does not mean you are anywhere near being as good in Hand 2 Hand as he is.

Alright I'm done you have obviously no idea what your talking about as Wolverine was bloodlusted sneak attacked Wild Child and still couldn't kill him. You have provided nothing to back up your claims other than show your lack of knowledge of the character. Weapon Omega killed Daredevil in one move, he is insanely skilled.

He was trained by the best in the world, not just Wolverine as I have stated countless times. Good lord

Mr. Valentine
But its wild child not weapon omega, I remember when he nearly killed heather and logan hunted him down. It was quite a good fight, but im pretty sure Logan would of won.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
But its wild child not weapon omega, I remember when he nearly killed heater and logan hunted him down. It was quite a good fight, but im pretty sure Logan would of won.

That was Wild Child before he got trained by the best of the best. If it's Wild Child in this battle it's current Wild Child with all of his training he has gained over the years he can use. That's a huge different beating a character who at the time didn't have an fraction of his skill he does now.

riceroost
Wild Child after all the training in the world still gets slapped around by Sabretooth, who loses most of the time to Wolverine. Wild Child has never had a good showing against Wolverine, ever! Wolverine can beat Shang-Chi like he is a novice and Shang-Chi is a better martial artist than Daredevil.

I'm not going to dispute that Wild Child could beat Daredevil. He should. He is stronger/faster/tougher than Daredevil, but Daredevil is a punk. He is not close to being in the same league as Wolverine.

Kyle is only as skilled as you portray him in Alpha Flight. And your best example of his ability is that he killed a Daredevil clone. Wolverine killed Weapon 15. A being designed to destroy all mutant life.

King_Mungi
Wild Child after all the training in the world still gets slapped around by Sabretooth, who loses most of the time to Wolverine. Wild Child has never had a good showing against Wolverine, ever! Wolverine can beat Shang-Chi like he is a novice and Shang-Chi is a better martial artist than Daredevil.

I'm not going to dispute that Wild Child could beat Daredevil. He should. He is stronger/faster/tougher than Daredevil, but Daredevil is a punk. He is not close to being in the same league as Wolverine.

Kyle is only as skilled as you portray him in Alpha Flight. And your best example of his ability is that he killed a Daredevil clone. Wolverine killed Weapon 15. A being designed to destroy all mutant life.

Ummm....no. As I stated Weapon X was poorly written as they forgot about his healing factor which was all explained on the first page. No he didn't, and against Wolverine as Wildheart he had a great showing are you nuts?

Daredevil isn't a punk, I suggest you check the respect thread for him first then comment. Hell Daredevil has beaten Wolverine himself.

Well if you want to go that route, he beat Madsion Jeffries the guy who is responsbile for destroying all mutantkind in North America. Wild Child has tagged Northstar more times than Wolverine.

capt it up
Ummm....no. As I stated Weapon X was poorly written as they forgot about his healing factor which was all explained on the first page. No he didn't, and against Wolverine as Wildheart he had a great showing are you nuts?

Daredevil isn't a punk, I suggest you check the respect thread for him first then comment. Hell Daredevil has beaten Wolverine himself.

Well if you want to go that route, he beat Madsion Jeffries the guy who is responsbile for destroying all mutantkind in North America. Wild Child has tagged Northstar more times than Wolverine.
wild cat has also foughten north star a lot more times then wolverine.
actauly I thought weapon -x the run with wolverine scot was well down some of it other stuff not so much.

DD has never beaten wolverine.

riceroost
No he didn't, and against Wolverine as Wildheart he had a great showing are you nuts? Where, When, Prove it.

Daredevil isn't a punk, I suggest you check the respect thread for him first then comment. Hell Daredevil has beaten Wolverine himself. Daredevil is a punk. Wolverine is physically superior than Daredevil in every way and he has 90 years more experience and training. Daredevil beating Wolverine is just stupid. Wolverine has slapped Daredevil around before in DD own title. Millar had DD beating Wolverine as a fluke. Wolverine was fighting mind control.

Well if you want to go that route, he beat Madsion Jeffries the guy who is responsbile for destroying all mutantkind in North America. Wild Child has tagged Northstar more times than Wolverine. When did Madison Jeffries destroy mutantkind? Exactly. Wolverine KILLED Northstar.

King_Mungi
wild cat has also foughten north star a lot more times then wolverine.
actauly I thought weapon -x the run with wolverine scot was well down some of it other stuff not so much.

DD has never beaten wolverine.

Actually he hasn't, the same amount Wolverine has. Parts were well done, but Wild Child was not and anyone who read Alpha FLight knows he was horrible misportrayed and his powers were hindered. Completly ignoring his healing factor and the fact he has gone up against worse than Sabertooth such as Gods with Alpha FLight and was never afraid.

Yeah he did, he smacked him over the head with a dumbell and made him fall onto a sword

King_Mungi
Where, When, Prove it.

Daredevil is a punk. Wolverine is physically superior than Daredevil in every way and he has 90 years more experience and training. Daredevil beating Wolverine is just stupid. Wolverine has slapped Daredevil around before in DD own title. Millar had DD beating Wolverine as a fluke. Wolverine was fighting mind control.

When did Madison Jeffries destroy mutantkind? Exactly. Wolverine KILLED Northstar.

Since your struggling to understand, here is where the scan is fron:

Weapon Omega/Wild Child vs. Wolverine
Alpha Flight #127-Here Wild Child goes toe to toe with Wolverine, showing his growth and skill. He's actually one of the most skilled fighters, trained by the best in the world. Yet they make Wild Child job in the Weapon X series.

1. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight127-17.jpg
2. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight127-18.jpg
3. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight127-19.jpg
4. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight127-21.jpg
5. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight127-22.jpg
6. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight127-23.jpg

Ummm...Wolverine isn't superhuman. The best stats he has is peak human, which was stated just like Daredevil. Daredevil was even holding back when he beat him, but in all the times did Wolverine beat Daredevil in one move? exactally.

Weapon X: Days of Future Now. Techically Shadowcat did by allowing Wolverine to phase past her to hit him. Do you want me to show the scans of Northstar destroying Sabertooth? Unlike you I provoide evidence

capt it up
Actually he hasn't, the same amount Wolverine has. Parts were well done, but Wild Child was not and anyone who read Alpha FLight knows he was horrible misportrayed and his powers were hindered. Completly ignoring his healing factor and the fact he has gone up against worse than Sabertooth such as Gods with Alpha FLight and was never afraid.

Yeah he did, he smacked him over the head with a dumbell and made him fall onto a sword
how many tiems has wild childt hit north star?

first of all ur talken about enemy state run in wich DD made a desperate lung and hit wolverine on the face with a dumbell. wolverine then tripped over a hand ninja and fell perfectly on a sword. that what u call major plot devices. Also wolverine was not KO and the only reason DD is not dead is becuase wolverine snapped back into control if he ahd not that sword in his lung would not be any thing. so no DD did not win

capt it up

King_Mungi
how many tiems has wild childt hit north star?

first of all ur talken about enemy state run in wich DD made a desperate lung and hit wolverine on the face with a dumbell. wolverine then tripped over a hand ninja and fell perfectly on a sword. that what u call major plot devices. Also wolverine was not KO and the only reason DD is not dead is becuase wolverine snapped back into control if he ahd not that sword in his lung would not be any thing. so no DD did not win

Aurora 1 (she got cocky and almost killed her in AF #12)
Northstar 2 (after a government meeting he freaked out, then as Weapon Omega)

Uhhhh...that's exactally what I said earlier he feel on a sword. Also the fight was over, DD didn't want to fight him as he knew he was being mind controlled.

King_Mungi

riceroost
Wolverine was being mind controlled when he went against Wild Child. Mind controlled fights mean nothing. Even so Wolverine is clearly the aggressor. Wild Child again flees from Wolverine in this fight. Still does not have any victories over Wolverine, while Wolverine has victories over Wild Child as well as many wins over Sabretooth, who is basically Wild Child on Super Crack. Uncanny X-Men # 222: Wolverine beats Sabretooth in one move. Does it agaiin during Inferno. Did Wild Child ever beat Sabretooth? No, he's scared *hitless of him and of Wolverine too.

Wolverine is beyond peak human. Look at the current stats.

Strength:
DD: 2
Cap: 3
Wolverine: 4

Daredevil has normal strength for a man his size who does intensive exercise. Cap is peak human.

Wolverine is Enhanced Human. This is above Peak human. He's lifted over 1,000 lbs with one hand, easily.

Doesn't matter anyway. Wolverine has so much more experience and training it's stupid that Daredevil could last 2 seconds.

capt it up

capt it up
Aurora 1 (she got cocky and almost killed her in AF #12)
Northstar 2 (after a government meeting he freaked out, then as Weapon Omega)

Uhhhh...that's exactally what I said earlier he feel on a sword. Also the fight was over, DD didn't want to fight him as he knew he was being mind controlled.
so like I said DD never defeat wolverine

King_Mungi

capt it up
No he wasn't, Moondragon showed him an image of Storm's death and he moved in to kill Wild Child on his own. Read the scans. He even comments that Wolverine isn't one of the "converted" who are mind-controlled. Good lord read the scans, he jumps at Wildheart and he actually takes it to Wolverine but doesn't want to give into his rage so he tracks down Wolverine's path to figure out what set off his path and upon doing so Wolverine clues in he was tricked in thinking Wild Child killed Storm stopped fight. It wasn't because he was sacred. No Wild Child is scared shitless in a vadly written story, a less skilled Wild Child battled Sabertooth three straight says in AoA.

No duh! as I said he can't lift multiple tons and even Captain America has shown to lift a ton doing a military press with ease yet he is still considered peak human.

UHHHHH! Read what I wrote I even said he has enhanced human strength, but that's due to his skelton. Without it it was stated he just has PEAK strength. I even have the comics that state this, and I'll be getting the scans tonight when I get back from work. Most of your feats are from what If's (blob) and not typical powered Wolverine (Death). Hell even Wild Child has beaten people who have superhuman strength and durability, but they still state he has peak human strength. Punching with an adamintium fist gives the person more power. Punch with a roll of coins in your hand, it will have much more strength. It's a proven fact.

No he still beat Wolverine.
capt was able to lift 1,100 pounds once that his best feat most of the feats I listed destroy that feat.
actauly non of them are what if's ecpt maby blob feat im not sure if thats a what if or not.
death wolverine is no stronger then normal wolverine.
also I wanna see the comic were wolevrien says his skeleton gives him superhmans trength and with out it he only peakhuman.
also if that was so the why is his agility and refkex still superhuman? also tell me why hand books all state wolverine as this?

why did DD win? wolverine was not KO. wolverine could of gotten abck up there no indication DD won at all.

King_Mungi
capt was able to lift 1,100 pounds once that his best feat most of the feats I listed destroy that feat.
actauly non of them are what if's ecpt maby blob feat im not sure if thats a what if or not.
death wolverine is no stronger then normal wolverine.
also I wanna see the comic were wolevrien says his skeleton gives him superhmans trength and with out it he only peakhuman.
also if that was so the why is his agility and refkex still superhuman? also tell me why hand books all state wolverine as this?

why did DD win? wolverine was not KO. wolverine could of gotten abck up there no indication DD won at all.

Not really, as he did it easily shows that wasn't his peak.

It is a what if, I have it. It's "what if Wolverine killed the Hulk".

It's a fact. Your body can't hold certain weights or it will collapse it needs to be able to brace it. By having a indestructable form it braces the body allowing it to lift more weight as well as giving punches more image as your body is more durable.

Yes he was, his powers were augemented and he even sent out blasts

Marvel universe #12 (read the last paragraph...500 lbs), plus there are othes from the older handbooks. I have to check if they stated it in the deluxe edition
1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/m_handbook_012_17_rougher.jpg

Reflexes are due to his enhanced senses which was stated as well, and agility was due to his healing factor allowing him to perform feats a normal human couldn't do. Hell even Puck before his upgrade had superhuman agility and he was just a dwarf.

Wolverine was subdued and didn't continue the fight, by the rules of the board that's a win.

capt it up
Not really, as he did it easily shows that wasn't his peak.

It is a what if, I have it. It's "what if Wolverine killed the Hulk".

It's a fact. Your body can't hold certain weights or it will collapse it needs to be able to brace it. By having a indestructable form it braces the body allowing it to lift more weight as well as giving punches more image as your body is more durable.

Yes he was, his powers were augemented and he even sent out blasts

Marvel universe #12 (read the last paragraph...500 lbs), plus there are othes from the older handbooks. I have to check if they stated it in the deluxe edition
1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/m_handbook_012_17_rougher.jpg

Reflexes are due to his enhanced senses which was stated as well, and agility was due to his healing factor allowing him to perform feats a normal human couldn't do. Hell even Puck before his upgrade had superhuman agility and he was just a dwarf.

Wolverine was subdued and didn't continue the fight, by the rules of the board that's a win.
ya I was not sure about the blob pic but thats the only one and that was given to me from a friend.
his skeleton gives him add support true but not superhuman strength, wolverine already has superhuman strength with out it, as seen when he throws the trash dumpster and also when he holding up the elevator.
ya ur using the orignal hand book which by the wya I own it and it had more then a few thigns wrong with it and many character in it were later said to have diffrent abilites then listed in it. also there far more hand book like things that say wolverine has superhuman strength and enchanced strength and they are newer and all more updated.
actauly on that board that would not be a win for DD that be PIS. first wolverine is no KO and there no reason he could not get up he plainly does not wanna get up. also his mind control was gone so how the hell is that a win for DD?

King_Mungi
ya I was not sure about the blob pic but thats the only one and that was given to me from a friend.
his skeleton gives him add support true but not superhuman strength, wolverine already has superhuman strength with out it, as seen when he throws the trash dumpster and also when he holding up the elevator.
ya ur using the orignal hand book which by the wya I own it and it had more then a few thigns wrong with it and many character in it were later said to have diffrent abilites then listed in it. also there far more hand book like things that say wolverine has superhuman strength and enchanced strength and they are newer and all more updated.

actauly on that board that would not be a win for DD that be PIS. first wolverine is no KO and there no reason he could not get up he plainly does not wanna get up. also his mind control was gone so how the hell is that a win for DD?

It's fine, if I get time tonight I will send you the whole issue. Or what do you perfer Infinity War #3 or that?

No, he didn't. I have handbooks that state he is 500lbs and comcis that state while under an operation table while various people examined him about that he is "at the peak of human perfection". Holding up an elevator is due to bracing as I mentioned. A normal human would have been torn to peices and as I also mentioned Cap who is also peak human easily bench pressed over 1000lbs so the dumpster is not so farfethced. Actually that handbook entry on Wolverine had no errors, it was very accurate. I'll post the others that basically say the exact same thing tonight when I get back from work. Majority of the handbooks state he has enhanced human strength not superhuman which means you can lift multiple tons. It's a rather large difference, I would give him enhanced human strength no way superhuman.

Because if written to what DD can do he can sense people movements and respond to a high degree that make it impossible for Wolverine to "Easily" beat him. No he was done, he was severly damaged due to the blade and if DD wanted to he could have continued fighting but didn't.

riceroost

Wolverine's strength max was 500 lbs because till that point the only time he had done anything strength related was when he threw Colossus (500 lbs) at the Juggernaut. It is way beyond that now. He can do Cap's max with one hand.

Wolverine retains his reflexes and speed even when he wears a power inhibitor.

Oh please. Wolverine fights with sword and sears sticking out of him all the time. He fought Deathbird with no Healing Factor and beat her despite being completely impaled. Wolverine got teleported out of the fight with Daredevil.

King_Mungi
Wolverine's strength max was 500 lbs because till that point the only time he had done anything strength related was when he threw Colossus (500 lbs) at the Juggernaut. It is way beyond that now. He can do Cap's max with one hand.

Wolverine retains his reflexes and speed even when he wears a power inhibitor.

Oh please. Wolverine fights with sword and sears sticking out of him all the time. He fought Deathbird with no Healing Factor and beat her despite being completely impaled. Wolverine got teleported out of the fight with Daredevil.

Ummmm...no. As stated in the handbooks he is enhanced human, he can't lift multiple tons so him lifting cap's max with one hand is out of the question. SHow me scans of him doing stuff that makes him superhuman than. The handbook I posted was from 1983, the same time were several of his strength feats have already happened.

Wolverine doesn't have superhuman speed, so your point? and reflexes can be trained as Puck before his upgrade had superhuman reflexes the same level as Spider-man... instantous.

Deathbird isn't impressive, and what did I say? Check the Daredevil respect thread and then comment.

capt it up
It's fine, if I get time tonight I will send you the whole issue. Or what do you perfer Infinity War #3 or that?

No, he didn't. I have handbooks that state he is 500lbs and comcis that state while under an operation table while various people examined him about that he is "at the peak of human perfection". Holding up an elevator is due to bracing as I mentioned. A normal human would have been torn to peices and as I also mentioned Cap who is also peak human easily bench pressed over 1000lbs so the dumpster is not so farfethced. Actually that handbook entry on Wolverine had no errors, it was very accurate. I'll post the others that basically say the exact same thing tonight when I get back from work. Majority of the handbooks state he has enhanced human strength not superhuman which means you can lift multiple tons. It's a rather large difference, I would give him enhanced human strength no way superhuman.

Because if written to what DD can do he can sense people movements and respond to a high degree that make it impossible for Wolverine to "Easily" beat him. No he was done, he was severly damaged due to the blade and if DD wanted to he could have continued fighting but didn't.
infinty war #3 please.
wolverien hand was bent not limp menign he was usign his muscle to hold the elevator.
capt was shown bencing 1,100 once.
that hand book had major errors.
also I think of enchaned human as superhuman level1. becuase enchanced human is beyond human abilties menaing he is superhuman.
also picing up and through 1,600 pound trashdumbster with one hand is a lot better then benching 1,100 pounds

King_Mungi
infinty war #3 please.
wolverien hand was bent not limp menign he was usign his muscle to hold the elevator.
capt was shown bencing 1,100 once.
that hand book had major errors.
also I think of enchaned human as superhuman level1. becuase enchanced human is beyond human abilties menaing he is superhuman.
also picing up and through 1,600 pound trashdumbster with one hand is a lot better then benching 1,100 pounds

Alright, did you get #2? because I have to delete the scans from photobucket so i can upload #3

Wolverine bending his wrist is an error, for having indestructable claws in his wrists how is it even possible for him to bend it? Regardless without his skelton he would have been ripped apart by the sheer force.

With ease, and has still gone toe to toe with characters Wolverine has battled with and proved to do equally well.

Not the Wolverine entry, as it basically just listed his history up to date.

I would give him superhuman level 1 not any futher though, since he isn't capable of that. See where I'm from we have vinyl dumpsters as well as metal, how do we know the weight of the actual dumpster? we don't.

riceroost
Deathbird isn't impressive, and what did I say? Check the Daredevil respect thread and then comment.
Uhhhhh Deathbird has held off GLADIATOR before. She is the one who trained him. My point was Wolverine isn't bothered by getting impaled when he DOESN'T have a working healing factor, thus getting impaled by a ninja sword WITH a heling factor is nothing.
I repeat, compared to Wolverine Daredevil is a chump.

King_Mungi
Uhhhhh Deathbird has held off GLADIATOR before. She is the one who trained him. My point was Wolverine isn't bothered by getting impaled when he DOESN'T have a working healing factor, thus getting impaled by a ninja sword WITH a heling factor is nothing.
I repeat, compared to Wolverine Daredevil is a chump.

Gladitor jobs....A LOT. I'm sorry but look at Gladitor's respect thread, and to see no way in hell could someone like this stop him

1. http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/d/deathbird.htm

Oh no he doesn't care, he has impaled himself on multiple occasions just to prove a point. However, he still got impaled in a bad spot which caused some serious. Actually no he isn't, if written to what he can do Daredevil is a beast, even took on the Avengers himself.

capt it up
Alright, did you get #2? because I have to delete the scans from photobucket so i can upload #3

Wolverine bending his wrist is an error, for having indestructable claws in his wrists how is it even possible for him to bend it? Regardless without his skelton he would have been ripped apart by the sheer force.

With ease, and has still gone toe to toe with characters Wolverine has battled with and proved to do equally well.

Not the Wolverine entry, as it basically just listed his history up to date.

I would give him superhuman level 1 not any futher though, since he isn't capable of that. See where I'm from we have vinyl dumpsters as well as metal, how do we know the weight of the actual dumpster? we don't. \
actauly we do know the weight I listed the site.
ya I sayign wolverine level 1 superhuman strength over that of capt.
ya I got number 2 thanks mungi.

actauly wolverine can bend his wrist when his claws are in which they were.

King_Mungi
\
actauly we do know the weight I listed the site.
ya I sayign wolverine level 1 superhuman strength over that of capt.
ya I got number 2 thanks mungi.

actauly wolverine can bend his wrist when his claws are in which they were.

There are many different weights for garbage bins, how could you know which one it is exactally?

He's stronger than Cap, but not that much stronger where he competly dwarfs him.

Saved and all? so I can delete them now? Just want to make sure since I'm just about to leave for work

I know, what I'm saying it shouldn't be possible as I have seen Wolverine bend his wrists with his claws extended. When they are retracted just how far back do they go? since in the handbooks they have made several blueprints of his claws with mixed results.

capt it up
There are many different weights for garbage bins, how could you know which one it is exactally?

He's stronger than Cap, but not that much stronger where he competly dwarfs him.

Saved and all? so I can delete them now? Just want to make sure since I'm just about to leave for work

I know, what I'm saying it shouldn't be possible as I have seen Wolverine bend his wrists with his claws extended. When they are retracted just how far back do they go? since in the handbooks they have made several blueprints of his claws with mixed results.

well the average garbage bin is 5 feet. that was a normal one u find in most cities pritty easy to see it about 5 feet all menaing when full like it was it averages 1,600 pounds

ya i saved them thanks.

he does not totaly dwarf capt but there clearly a diffrence in there strength levels.

King_Mungi
well the average garbage bin is 5 feet. that was a normal one u find in most cities pritty easy to see it about 5 feet all menaing when full like it was it averages 1,600 pounds

ya i saved them thanks.

he does not totaly dwarf capt but there clearly a diffrence in there strength levels.

In my city their mostly vinyl as they last longer in the water, easier to transport and lighter. Doesn't make much of a difference, still a strength feat

Ok cool

I agree.

Deadpool14
Anyway... so, I think it is clear that Wild Child is a pretty formidible foe. took awhile to establish that but, whatever! anyway, back on topic, how about you argue about Chamber next?clappingbash

riceroost
I know, what I'm saying it shouldn't be possible as I have seen Wolverine bend his wrists with his claws extended. When they are retracted just how far back do they go? since in the handbooks they have made several blueprints of his claws with mixed results. Wolverine's claws are housed in his forearms, not his wrists. While they are extended they lock in the carpals of his hands, enabling him free movement of the arm and wrist while the claws are completely extended or retracted, but not in transition.

Deadpool14
ya, how else could they be so long...

Soleran
lol 3 one foot long claws wouldn't fit in my forarms and I'm almost a foot taller then Wolverinesmile

capt it up
In my city their mostly vinyl as they last longer in the water, easier to transport and lighter. Doesn't make much of a difference, still a strength feat

Ok cool

I agree.
oh I see. in boston and in new yokr they normal 5 feet high and made of metal and look like they did in the comic proboly becuase that was supose to take place in new york.

yup

k so were agreed

Deadpool14
uh...okay

King_Mungi
Wolverine's claws are housed in his forearms, not his wrists. While they are extended they lock in the carpals of his hands, enabling him free movement of the arm and wrist while the claws are completely extended or retracted, but not in transition.

Originally posted by Soleran
lol 3 one foot long claws wouldn't fit in my forarms and I'm almost a foot taller then Wolverinesmile

Exactally.

Deadpool14
uh okay... anyway. what kind of energy does Chamber fire exactly? it seems to act like napalm in the Days of Future Now series.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Deadpool14
uh okay... anyway. what kind of energy does Chamber fire exactly? it seems to act like napalm in the Days of Future Now series. It's concussive psionic energy. "Bio-Blasts". Frank Tieri's always written it as have the the same property as fire though. I don't know if that was started out by the artist, or Tieri himself, but only in Tieri's writing does have the same effect as fire. Oh, and once in Generation X. It's shown to be very powerful at times.

But yeah, i'm working on a respect thread for Chamber. I'll probably get the first section up later tonight.

Deadpool14
cool, in DoFN it stopped Wolverine from following him. Next time you see Chamber, no head. Goin Xorn style with a metal skull. takes it off and BOOM! bye-bye Sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.