Avengers versus Jla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Every member is human , who wins ?

No weapons , bare-knuckle only.

Thunderstrike
Nearly every single Avenger who wasn't already a good fighter was trained by Capatain America. Sheesh.

AJ4LIFE
tell us who it is in there

nathan summers
Bias all aside. Captain America always made it a point that everyone who wasn't an adept hand to hand combatant learned the basics of fighting.( Even those who were, trained regularly in groups ) From Scarlet Witch, to Spider-Man. He always emphasised that they might not always have their powers and that it could come in handy. In fact he forced training sessions without powers. Has Superman or Batman ever implemented such a program with the JLA? I don't recall if he has. If someone knows whether he has....then please, inform me. Otherwise...I'd have to say Avengers.

Thunderstrike
The Avengers have a lot of great fighters on their hands. Luke Cage would be cracked people left and right, as would Cap, USAgent, Black Knight, Swordsman, and many others.

The_Olympian
Avengers take this.. Who on the JLA are good fighters? Just curious.

Green Arrow. Cat Man? who else?

batdude123
Originally posted by The_Olympian

Hmm... Batman, Mr. Terrific, Nightwing, Batgirl, Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Huntress, Hawkman (thousands of years of experience), etc...

The_Olympian
Wonder Woman is a human?

I thought this was a no powers fight... oh.. it's just a no aliens fight.. hmm

batdude123
Wonder Woman is a human?

I thought this was a no powers fight... oh.. it's just a no aliens fight.. hmm

OH! embarrasment I thought this was every member turned into a normal human. My bad. stick out tongue

grey fox
Originally posted by batdude123
OH! embarrasment I thought this was every member turned into a normal human. My bad. stick out tongue

No , your right. Every single member is an ordinary human , although they retain their experience and fighting ability.

batdude123
Originally posted by grey fox
No , your right. Every single member is an ordinary human , although they retain their experience and fighting ability.

Well then what I said stands. big grin

golem370
Well Captain America is not normal Human he is peak Human laughing out loud

batdude123
Let's not forget Superman either. He's made a reference to knowing a kryptonian style of fighting. He's a pretty good fighter as well.

Sixth_Winged

I don't think Catman used to be a member of any JLA group

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.