Which of these guys can hold the entire Empire State Building ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
exercise is.... to hold the Empire State Building.... as long as possible..... on his shoulders

Mindless Hulk
Hercules
Thor
Thanos
Classic Juggernaut
Abomination
Gladiator
The Thing

who can ?
and for how long ?

Thunderstrike
Herc
Thor
Thanos
Maybe Juggs
Glads

inamilist
lol, this feat has way more to do with balance than strength wink

Betageuze
thunderstrike....

of course.. you ve forgotten the Hulk... he had a whole mountain on his shoulders before... so no problem with the ESB.... i believe

Darksaint
^^^ Yeah, the building would crumble and fall apart. Superman would be able to do it only because his force field/aura would surround the whole building keeping it intact. So from that list, I guess only Thanos and Thor.

Darksaint
Originally posted by Betageuze
thunderstrike....

of course.. you ve forgotten the Hulk... he had a whole mountain on his shoulders before... so no problem with the ESB.... i believe

He braced it, he did not actaully lift the whole mountain.

The_Olympian
true... that was awesome though! smile

inamilist
ESB = a little shy of 400 tonnes

so basically, who is class 400? lol :P

Hulk, Herc, Thor Thanos, Abomination (maybe) same with glad...

Are there any jugg feats putting his strength at that level. I know he has always been class 100.... but hmmmmm.....

juggernaut66666
well he lifted the god machine with ease
http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jug8thdayp02032hi.jpg
http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jug8thdayp206mo.jpg

The King of All
9. How much does the building weigh?
The approximate weight 365,000 tons.

This is taken from the official site of the building, even though I find it hilarious that the building has a website the fact remains. Also, I would say that it would be Thor and Thanos who both have means of balancing the building (Thor via magic, and Thanos....because he's Thanos, I don't actually know to much about him, but from what I hear it should be simple), and the strength to hold it.

Just my 2 cents....

juggernaut66666
i think juggs can pick it up

golem370
There are two things about the Hulk holding that Mountain 1. That Hulk who was controlled by Banner and not enraged Hulk. 2 That Mountain drop from about 10,000 feet from the sky and it was a suprise to the Avengers because as soon as they looked up it fell on them.

pic of Hulks strength

golem370
and

golem370
maybe two more lol

Lucid Lui
Gladiator lifts it just like he did the Baxter Building.

Black Adam
exercise is.... to hold the Empire State Building.... as long as possible..... on his shoulders

Mindless Hulk
Hercules
Thor
Thanos
Classic Juggernaut
Abomination
Gladiator
The Thing

who can ?
and for how long ?

Where the hell is Hulk killer humanoid?

spetznaz
Originally posted by inamilist
ESB = a little shy of 400 tonnes

so basically, who is class 400? lol :P

Hulk, Herc, Thor Thanos, Abomination (maybe) same with glad...

Are there any jugg feats putting his strength at that level. I know he has always been class 100.... but hmmmmm.....

400 tons is the weight of approx. six to seven M1A1 Abrams tanks.

The Empire state building is FAR more than 400 tons (official weight of the building is 365,000 tons).

Thus we are looking at Class 365,000.

aliveinboston

Mindless Hulk
Hercules
Thor
Thanos
Classic Juggernaut
Abomination
Gladiator
The Thing

who can ?
and for how long ?

All except possibly Thing who is not only the weakest in the group but possibly the ugliest as well. Poor guy.

inamilist
Originally posted by spetznaz

The Empire state building is FAR more than 400 tons (official weight of the building is 365,000 tons).

hehehe whoops embarrasment

badabing
Originally posted by aliveinboston
All except possibly Thing who is not only the weakest in the group but possibly the ugliest as well. Poor guy.
Easy on that. mad wink

King KAM
Like poster earlier.....none of these men can lift it....besides gladiator....

Metalmanx

Mindless Hulk
Hercules
Thor
Thanos
Classic Juggernaut
Abomination
Gladiator
The Thing

who can ?
and for how long ?

All of them except for Thing. At least in my opinion.

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx
All of them except for Thing. At least in my opinion. i dont think abomination can get it up there....

Thunderstrike
The reason I didn't include Hulk is because he's too f*cking clumsy, unless he's got his mind to back him up. Now, if it were Professor Hulk that had a bad day, and was getting trashed talked for a week straight and was fully Hulked out, then he'd be able to do it.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by spetznaz

No, it's class 100.

Lifting 101 tons is class 100, as is lifting 1 billion tons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.