SPIDERMAN vs REED RICHARDS vs COLOSSUS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
who wins?

Thunderstrike
Reed.

batdude123
Reed.

bitca730
Mr. Fantastic...why does no one call him by his codename?

batdude123
Originally posted by bitca730

PIETRO and PETER won't win because REED RICHARDS would. evil face

Black Adam

because Reed sounds more badass then MR.Fantastic.....

bitca730
This is true...lol

TheKahn
I see the results of this fight coming down to either Colossus or Richards. Spiderman, while very agile, doesn't have the capability to take either of these guys down given their durability, imo.

So that leaves Richards vs Colossus. Again, their durability makes this a difficult match to judge. I'm sure that Colossus could handle any physical strike Richards could muster while Richards' pliability, density altering, and attack range should let him take on Colossus on a somewhat level playing field.

This means that this fight will be determined by unconventional methods. Colossus is fundamentally limited, given his powerset, to the role of a brawler. Richards, on the other hand, could possibly invade Colossus' orifices and attack him internally. I see Reed taking this 6 or 7/10 with Colossus getting a luck shot in the other 3 or 4/10.

badabing
Colossus flings Reed like a rubber band.flex

bitca730
...I don't see how the would garner a win for Colossus...how would that phase Reed in the slightest?

badabing
...I don't see how the would garner a win for Colossus...how would that phase Reed in the slightest?
I was joking.goof

bitca730
Oh sorry, lol...

Superherovandal
tie between Colossus and Reed. Reed cant do anything inside of Colossus as he's metal inside as well and Colossus can't do that much to Reed.

Dumbledore>all
Have you all gone insane!?!? Reed Richards the leader of fantastic four beating SUPERMAN. So what he can strech him self and change every molecule in his body. What's he going to do turn himself into a ball and bounce really really fast towards superman's chest. Superman beats him in speed vulnerability and strength. Reed Richards must have another power im missing here.

Superherovandal
theres no superman in this thread. only spidey and colossus.

samishe
Originally posted by Dumbledore>all
Have you all gone insane!?!? Reed Richards the leader of fantastic four beating SUPERMAN. So what he can strech him self and change every molecule in his body. What's he going to do turn himself into a ball and bounce really really fast towards superman's chest. Superman beats him in speed vulnerability and strength. Reed Richards must have another power im missing here.

I honostly hope you were joking.

Wynndar
hooked on phonics...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.