God vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tallis
GOD gets the anger of hell into him when he finds out people are starting to idolize Superman more than him. And he creates beautiful and merciless ways to kill the stupid over powered alien once and for all

Avalonofthewind
What is it with all these silly Superman threads?

The hater club seems by far worse than any fanboy based stuff.

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Tallis
GOD gets the anger of hell into him when he finds out people are starting to idolize Superman more than him. And he creates beautiful and merciless ways to kill the stupid over powered alien once and for all Stfu and Wolverine wins.

Superherovandal
seriously i havent seen any fanboy action enough to warrant such spite threads. and theres alot more people worshipping god than Supes. more than 2 billion people.

Black Adam
God......

what a crappy thread.

This topic is now about me.

Post HOW MUCH I ****ING ROCK!!!!....

or how much I suck. .. whatever...

Superherovandal
you rock so much Black Adam... love naughty rock

Thunderstrike
Adam rules.

Also, God wins.

nathan summers
Batman would use his pre-time to get ready for God and Superman then take them both out in one wave.

Black Adam
Originally posted by nathan summers
Batman would use his pre-time to get ready for God and Superman then take them both out in one wave.

stay on topic.

ME!!

diabloman
Originally posted by Tallis
GOD gets the anger of hell into him when he finds out people are starting to idolize Superman more than him. And he creates beautiful and merciless ways to kill the stupid over powered alien once and for all which god ? theres many

Thunderstrike
Yahweh God. He wins. Why? He eliminates all Superman fanboys from the earth, and Superman loses his true power source.

superkronick92
make it pre-crisis supes and youve got a fight mad

Thunderstrike
Pre-crisis was powered by his writers. God goes back in time and kills the writers. evil face

Tron
Closing, for obvious reasons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.