Titanic Battle Tank Juggernaut vs Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Milkie
Apparently Juggernaut has this hidden ability to transform into a Titanic Battle Tank. He is able to transform into this and become even more powerful then Trion Juggernaut and he is able to fire shells that can rip holes in reality. It can fly and is able to leap buildings with ease. I drives at the twice the speed of light and has unlimited fuel and ammo. It fires it shells 10 times the speed of light and has no load time (it fires close to what an automatic rifle can do) It does not need to eat, sleep, or breathe. I can talk to sea animals and humans and only sea animals and humans. It can control sea animals to and it can bring the dead back to life just by thinking of it and can create life and planets in 7 days. It controls the fog, rain and bullets. It also knows Kryptonese.

http://www.figurerealm.com/Galleries/xmen/Juggernaut-ShapeShifters-Front.jpg

The_Olympian
Dude... I freaking laughed so hard I pooped a little in my pants!

laughing laughing laughing

Milkie
Ah! I have a few typos!

The_Olympian
It doesn't matter... I still could NOT stop laughing!

The_Olympian
Seriously... EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS!!!

Thunderstrike
laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing

Milkie
Up

gamewarrior
laughing out loud

grey fox
Lol , we have a contender for Jp's title.....

Thanos_6383
Holy freaking sweet Jesus...I've heard it all.Titanic Battle Tank Juggernaut.Oh,I bet the Juggy fanboys love this. laughing

badabing
Originally posted by The_Olympian
Dude... I freaking laughed so hard I pooped a little in my pants!

laughing laughing laughing
Dude, you sharted. eek! laughing

The_Olympian
yeah... pretty much... I also pee'd a little and threw up and snot came out my nose and I was crying. Basically every orafice in my body was seeping with wetness!

badabing
yeah... pretty much... I also pee'd a little and threw up and snot came out my nose and I was crying. Basically every orafice in my body was seeping with wetness!
puke laughing

grey fox

...and that was just from hearing about the tank , upon seeing it he exploded.

The_Olympian
hahahaha

Tron
Okay, I think we had about enough of this.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.