Batgirl & Wolverine vs. Snake eyes & Storm Shadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged

Uber Street leveller combat

no prep
standard rules

riceroost
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged

Uber Street leveller combat

no prep
standard rules Wolverine kills both ninjas in the blink of an eye and then ***** slaps Batgirl just because.

Why?

He's too strong, too fast, has more training, is impervious to their main weapons, and eats ninjas for breakfast,lunch, and dinner.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by riceroost
Wolverine kills both ninjas in the blink of an eye and then ***** slaps Batgirl just because.

Why?

He's too strong, too fast, has more training, is impervious to their main weapons, and eats ninjas for breakfast,lunch, and dinner.

Hahaha!

Buddy you have no clue what you are talking about. Snake-eyes has speed feats that make Spider-man look like a paraplegic and he has fighting skills that Wolverine can't hold a candle too.

Wolverine wins simple cause he can out last Snake-eyes and Storm Shadow, aside from that you are looking at two guys who would walk all over the entire Batfamily.

Healing factor FTW

riceroost
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Snake-eyes has speed feats that make Spider-man look like a paraplegic and he has fighting skills that Wolverine can't hold a candle too.

Wolverine wins simple cause he can out last Snake-eyes and Storm Shadow, aside from that you are looking at two guys who would walk all over the entire Batfamily.
Spider-Man stated that Wolverine was faster than him in Spidey vs. Wolverine #1. There is no reason given for Snake-eyes "super-speed, therefor I chalk it up to ninja tricks and Wolverine has just as much ninja training as Snake-eyes and then some. Wolverine would trash the bat family by himself.

Sixth_Winged
i'm not very familiar with comic snake eyes and storm shadow, but what feats exactly makes his speed far superior to judge as that?

srankmissingnin
He has moved so fast that the air friction caused his sword to burst into flames.

Edit: I'm just heading out I can give more feats later

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.