Celebration 3 Footage Anywhere?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SirKnightLord
Hey all, new to this forum but long-time member of TF.n...

I was wondering if anyone around has or might be able to refer me to someone with a copy/download/whatever of the 6 min footage that Rick McCallum showed at C3 last year??

I've been searching for the Internet for the last year and have yet to find it and I'm absolutely DYING to find it!! The best I've come up with is an mp3 audio recording.

I really don't care how good the video quality is, and would even prefer it to have the audience reactions in it....just as long I as can FINALLY get hold of a visual memory of that wonderful event!

Again, any help would greatly appreciated!!! Just send me a message on here or e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks a bunch guys!

InfiniteDY
I have an archive of most of that stuff from the Star Wars Episode III extravaganza last year. big grin

I'll see what I can do. cool

SirKnightLord
Sweet! You're the best lead on the footage I've had in, oh, around 10 months... laughing

InfiniteDY
Just make sure you pass it on when you see that somebody else needs it. smile

Here's a download link for you and anyone else that want's this. Happy Dance

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N79H56ZN

Stun
OMG i was just searching for this footage again after i lost it months backstick out tongue

InfiniteDY
If there is any other old footage anyone needs, let me know. It's just sitting on my hard drive taking up space. I really need to go through some of it and burn it to disc eventually. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.