Psylocke vs Nightcrawler....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GalactusThanos
I searched already, didn't find one.

So who would win and how/why?

Metalmanx
Psylocke. Either with her telepathy, or with her telekinesis.

bitca730
Psylocke takes it easily...its not like Kurt can stay in the darkforce dimension for more than a second and with a telekinetic shield around herself he's not landing any hits...she gets in his mind and its over soon...

Thunderstrike
Bamf. Match over. Sorry to say this, but he could probably just teleport past any barrier she puts up.

The_Olympian
plus, he did some wicked jazz in AoA (even if that doesn't count)

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Bamf. Match over. Sorry to say this, but he could probably just teleport past any barrier she puts up.

You do know that she can create a skin-tight psi-shield around her, correct? No way that Kurt could bamf in there. I love Nightcrawler, but she Psylocke wins this pretty easily.

The_Olympian
not if he bamfs IN her... hahaha

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Metalmanx
You do know that she can create a skin-tight psi-shield around her, correct? No way that Kurt could bamf in there. I love Nightcrawler, but she Psylocke wins this pretty easily.

Never seen her do that. Hmm.

bitca730
That's what I meant, not the globe-like circular type of TK shield but the skin tight one she creates...I don't see any of his hits affecting her then...even if he teleports her rapidly, she just has to stay calm and focus on his mind...

Soleran
Why wouldn't he just teleport her into the dark dimension and leave her there and teleport out.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Never seen her do that. Hmm.

Its not exactly a hard to believe stunt for her to pull off TS. Come on now!! confused

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Soleran
Why wouldn't he just teleport her into the dark dimension and leave her there and teleport out.

He doesnt have anything to do with the darkforce dimension thats Cloak and DarkStar to name a few. His teleportation process is also too instantaneous for him to stop off in whatever dimension he makes use of to teleport. He instinctively moves a distance through that other dimension and re-enters into marvels one in his intended destination, he's never been shown to be able to teleport into this dimension and walk around let alone drop someone off there. The process is too quick and Kurt pulls it off instinctively.

GalacticStorm
Psylocke would win 10/10. With her shields up theres no way Kurt could get to her without endangering himself. With a thought Psylocke could snap him in two.

bitca730
My thoughts exactly...

Marvel Boy
theres now way kurt could beat nightcrawler. psylocke all the way

marvelprince
I have to say Psylocke. Her TP and TK are too much for Nightcrawler

Tshern
Heck, Kurt could take ten draws out of ten fights and if he had to choose between dying and a stalemate he would take the draw since bloodlust is on. A brief visit to the Brimstone dimension and he's inside Psylocke
--> both die.

The_Olympian
that's what I said smile

DarkCrawler
So he can't teleport anything inside Psylocke?

Tshern
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
So he can't teleport anything inside Psylocke?

At least himself...

marvelprince
He can't 'port into Psylocke if she has her TP around her. Besides I'm pretty sure she could just mess with his mind

CaptainStoic
When Psylocke uses her abilities properly how in the world would Night Crawler hit her? She would know the seconds before he reappeared giving her the opportunity to do her psychic knife assault on him. She's way underated.

Tshern
Why couldn't he teleport inside Psylocke then? It's like saying that she can't breath when the forcefield's on.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Its not exactly a hard to believe stunt for her to pull off TS. Come on now!! confused

X-Men comics haven't interested me since Colossus died. I got more into Spidey, Thor, and the Avengers after that.

bitca730
LOL, would it be too much of a stretch if Psylocke was able to breathe oxygen if she had her skin tight TK shield on?

The_Olympian
yes... if it's air tight and people can't teleport inside the field. That makes no sense, being that Nightcrawler has teleported behind forcefields multiple times.

You do know when we say "Inside", we literally mean "Inside her ****ing skin" right?

bitca730
How the hell wouldn't that damage Nightcrawler as well? And is this fight bloodlust?

Deadpool14
she could just read his mind to where he teleports next and hold out a sword there...

BAMF! hey! there's a sword up my butt!

The_Olympian
Okay OKAY!! Psylocke wins!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.