Nick Fury vs Wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thunderstrike
Take these panels. Wolverine gets the claws and such, and Nick gets two knives. Who wins?
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/2928/wolverine34119yp.jpg
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/2889/wolverine34127zi.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/2903/wolverine34133xm.jpg
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/7041/wolverine34147ku.jpg
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/8435/wolverine34221az.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/8693/wolverine34236pm.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/4622/wolverine34243qb.jpg

Debate. Happy Dance

joesha28
Logan.

Marvel Boy
Wolverine could beat him just using a knife

The_Olympian
I'm sorry.... nick fury is a better fighter..

Marvel Boy
wolverine is a much better fighter than nick fury. the guy is trained in many different martial art forms under masters who are advanced in their disciplines

nimrod009
Fury wins. smile

Marvel Boy
How could Fury beat wolverine anyway. logans been stabbed that many times and not died. What would Fury do differently?

nimrod009
Yeah, I was baiting somewhat there. Of course in a fight to the death, Logan would win almost every time. If KO counts as a win though, don't understand estimate Fury's savvy here, I think he could take Wolverine down. I haven't really seen Wolverine in 'Master of martial arts' mode, doesn't he normally go flying in slashing just like in those pics?

Marvel Boy
yeah but in the old days before the adamantium and also when fighting mariko's father (shingen i think he's name is) so's the more martial arts side of him

bitca730
I think Fury would put up a great fight, but Wolverine's healing factor would be the deciding factor hear...as I'm sure he was the next panel... right? And is Fury and mutant hater? mad Or does he not like super beings in general?

crucifixio
this was during tha whole Scarlet Witch phenom, when she screwed tha whole universe up

riceroost
Wolverine would annihilate Nick Fury. Powers, more experience, wider diversity in training, and he simply fights more. Nick is in a leadership role and doesn't fight hand to hand nearly as much as Logan. That comic was bogus and epicted the only 1in100 shot Nick would have at victory.

Nick stabs Logan in the chest. (No effect)
Wolverine stabs Nick in the chest. (dead)

srankmissingnin
The first time they fought Fury should up with gear that he said S.H.I.E.L.D had designed to take town people like the Hulk... and Wolverine still kicked his ass.

willRules
Wolverine wins

capt it up
those pics are from house of M and have no bearing in the normal universe. also wolverine would own nick

badabing
Nick Fury gets another eye patch thanks to Wolvie.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by capt it up
those pics are from house of M and have no bearing in the normal universe. also wolverine would own nick

They're applicable because they're the same characters but altered reality. Already been discussed. To be honest, I'm gonna play Devil's Advocate again and say Fury takes this. Fury is just damn good. I'd put him in the top 3 Marvel fighters, but he's much more cunning than Captain America and Wolverine, by far.

Darth Kal-El
Wolverine wins every matchup

capt it up
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
They're applicable because they're the same characters but altered reality. Already been discussed. To be honest, I'm gonna play Devil's Advocate again and say Fury takes this. Fury is just damn good. I'd put him in the top 3 Marvel fighters, but he's much more cunning than Captain America and Wolverine, by far.
again u never discussed this u just assumed man.
the character set is not the same at all. night crawler was a freaken killer in hosue of M. sabertooth healing factor was far weaker in house of M.
capt america was 100 years old.
namor was said to be the oldest mutant, but he younger then wolverine.
again usiong those pic is not accurate becuase they were false memories put in my wanda and never actauly happen.

badabing
Wolverine wins.

Thunderstrike
again u never discussed this u just assumed man.the character set is not the same at all. night crawler was a freaken killer in hosue of M. sabertooth healign factor was far weake rin house of M.capt america was 100 years old.namor was said to be the oldest mutant, but he younger then wolverine. again usiong those pic is not accurate becuase they were false memories put in my wanda and never actauly happen.

I already asked about it in Comic Book Questions. It's applicable. It's still 616, with everyone's skills and everything still in place. It's the same everything, just altered so everyone had what they wanted. Skills and powersets were still the same. Also, Namor is older than Wolverine by about 50 years.

The_Olympian
Also, Apocolypse is the oldest mutant... unless that changed somehow..

capt it up
I already asked about it in Comic Book Questions. It's applicable. It's still 616, with everyone's skills and everything still in place. It's the same everything, just altered so everyone had what they wanted. Skills and powersets were still the same. Also, Namor is older than Wolverine by about 50 years.
first off no there power set wer enot the same. it was not 616. go ask dark crawler namor younger then wolverine by over 30 years. namor was only a young boy during world war 1.

also how could there powersets be the same? sabertooth is missing his adamatium is it taken down by kicks.

wolverine is taken down in a false memory by acid are u serous a little acid on 616 wolevrine would be nuhting to him.

also in hosue of M when wolverine meets nick fury, he young and pritty un trained. He not nearly as old as the wolverine from 616

capt it up
stop trying to sue false memories as evidence im sorry, but dude it never happen the characters are totaly diffrent and it is unusable information go as a mod if u like.

Psyquis52
Nick Fury takes this. He's smarter, and he knows how Wolverine is played. Nick would definately own him.

capt it up
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Nick Fury takes this. He's smarter, and he knows how Wolverine is played. Nick would definately own him.
? that why in secret war he used a copy of him self becuase he new logan would kill him.

capt it up
fury has no advantages in this fight not a single one ecpt maby intel and if that im not to sure

Thunderstrike
Capt, if you dont' believe me about House of M, go ask the question in the Comic Book questions thread. It's applicable. Trust me.

Psyquis52
fury has no advantages in this fight not a single one ecpt maby intel and if that im not to sure

Oh, get out! You're just being silly. Nick is a professional tactician. It's 90% of his work for crying out loud.

And Nick Fury copies are never as good as the originals.

Psyquis52
Believe him about House of M Capt. Trust me on this one. It's applicable.

capt it up
Capt, if you dont' believe me about House of M, go ask the question in the Comic Book questions thread. It's applicable. Trust me.
it not again it false memories implants and it does not hold true to 616.
the only issue that hold true are when they attack wanda all the other crap the memories of house of M do not.
if they did spidemrna would have a kid.

capt it up
Believe him about House of M Capt. Trust me on this one. It's applicable.
it not and I find it funny u all trying to hold on to a bit of a false memory implant from a nuthign realility for dear life.

Psyquis52
it not and I find it funny u all trying to hold on to a bit of a false memory implant from a nuthign realility for dear life.
Screw holding on to it! I don't need it. I've already proven that.
Nick Fury knows how Wolverine plays ball. He'll just wait for Wolverine to do his thing then kick his butt. No problem. smile

capt it up
honestly how about u guys bring up there fight from the 616 world?

capt it up
Screw holding on to it! I don't need it. I've already proven that.
Nick Fury knows how Wolverine plays ball. He'll just wait for Wolverine to do his thing then kick his butt. No problem. smile
u havent proven any thing u actauly just ignor the rules of the forum.

fury is worse in almost every way and yet u say he will win man ur a hoot

Psyquis52
How about you bring up one that does not have to do with a copy?

Psyquis52
Oh, get out! You're just being silly. Nick is a professional tactician. It's 90% of his work for crying out loud.

And Nick Fury copies are never as good as the originals.

Let me repeat myself, so we can get over this whole House of M loss you keep dwelling on.

capt it up
How about you bring up one that does not have to do with a copy?
I don't own it, but it already been mentioned. fury well using euqiptment used to abttle people like hulk he atatcks wolverine and gets destroyed.

also my piont way not that wolverine beat a copy my piont is fury sent the copy out becuase he new logan would kill him.

capt it up
Let me repeat myself, so we can get over this whole House of M loss you keep dwelling on.
again it never happen and thats my piont is alternate reailiy and it was a false memory implant

Lord Magneto
I think Fury would win. One he's head of Shield, and ya don't get that job just by serving in the army. And two, he has more than enough knowledge on Login to know his weaknesses and mess with his head for the hell of it.

capt it up
Originally posted by Lord Magneto
I think Fury would win. One he's head of Shield, and ya don't get that job just by serving in the army. And two, he has more than enough knowledge on Login to know his weaknesses and mess with his head for the hell of it.
wolverien ahs all his memories back.

second all of shield is wetting them self becuase of that and have yet been able to take wolverine in and he playing them for fools.

Psyquis52
I don't own it, but it already been mentioned. fury well using euqiptment used to abttle people like hulk he atatcks wolverine and gets destroyed.

also my piont way not that wolverine beat a copy my piont is fury sent the copy out becuase he new logan would kill him.

By the by nobody said weapons weren't aloud. This isn't a no weapon situation here. Nick is aloud to cheat. Wolverine is not going to win this.

capt it up
By the by nobody said weapons weren't aloud. This isn't a no weapon situation here. Nick is aloud to cheat. Wolverine is not going to win this.
did u not hear what I said? he used equptment desighned to beat hulk level guys and got his ass kicked by wolverine.

also it a no prep match and they only have standered equptment so how is nick going to cheat?

Psyquis52
Nick has all kinds of fun stuff he keeps on him.

Grenades, guns, knives. It'll be fun. Wolverine'll get stomped. You'll like it I promise.

StyleTime
Wolverine wins everytime. He is superior to Fury in every regard except tactics. Even then, Wolverine is probably just as good in one on one battle tactics.
Fury is just damn good. I'd put him in the top 3 Marvel fighters, but he's much more cunning than Captain America and Wolverine, by far.
Come on man....top 3?

capt it up
Nick has all kinds of fun stuff he keeps on him.

Grenades, guns, knives. It'll be fun. Wolverine'll get stomped. You'll like it I promise.
are u serous? he has two guns a nife and 4 grandes whcih would do nuthign to wolverine and that even if it hit him.

Thunderstrike
I said Fury gets two knives.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by StyleTime
Wolverine wins everytime. He is superior to Fury in every regard except tactics. Even then, Wolverine is probably just as good in one on one battle tactics.

Come on man....top 3?

Top 3 because he's stalemated Captain America before. His skills are so good its ridiculous.

Also, he has his belt on too.

Lord Magneto
wolverien ahs all his memories back.

second all of shield is wetting them self becuase of that and have yet been able to take wolverine in and he playing them for fools.

True, Wolverine does have his memories back.....but if Bucky of all people can get the best of Wolverine, I'm sure Fury can too (not to mention, he could do it with style).

Thunderstrike
Nick Fury has killed a man with his belt before. COME ON PEOPLE!

Psyquis52
Fury totally wins.

bitca730
Wolverine totally wins...

capt it up
Originally posted by Lord Magneto
True, Wolverine does have his memories back.....but if Bucky of all people can get the best of Wolverine, I'm sure Fury can too (not to mention, he could do it with style).
first off bucky had massive prep and he even picked the battle field not to mention bucky lost and was saved by a girl. so no fury can't win unless he has massive one sided prep.

capt it up
Top 3 because he's stalemated Captain America before. His skills are so good its ridiculous.

that impressive, but still does not put him at wolverines level of skill.
wolverine has defeated shang-chi,ogun,razor-fist ,mister-x ect.

Psyquis52
You actually put razor-fist in that list? The guy Captain America schooled in 3 moves? I'm unimpressed. I'm more impressed that Wolverine beats Sabertooth ever. I think that's more impressive than what you listed (excluding shang-chi). But honestly I think you're grabbing at straws here. You have yet to refute Nick's strategic capacity. Which gives him a definate advantage against the likes of Wolverine. That's why Wolverine lost to Punisher. Wolverine had no tactics. He's a kicka@# fighter but he has no tactics.

capt it up
You actually put razor-fist in that list? The guy Captain America schooled in 3 moves? I'm unimpressed. I'm more impressed that Wolverine beats Sabertooth ever. I think that's more impressive than what you listed (excluding shang-chi). But honestly I think you're grabbing at straws here. You have yet to refute Nick's strategic capacity. Which gives him a definate advantage against the likes of Wolverine. That's why Wolverine lost to Punisher. Wolverine had no tactics. He's a kicka@# fighter but he has no tactics.
no the reason he lost to punisher is becuase Ennis is an idiot that believes that punisher cna beat both wolverine DD and spiderman at once.
by the way wolverien last fight with punisher ended up with wolverine kicking the shit outa punisher.
lol ogun would beat shang-chi ass in fighting if u did not know that.
refute what all u say is becuase nick good at making tactics he will win that the dumbest thign ever.
wolverine 2 levels over him in
strength
agility
reflex
durbaility
3 levels in stamina or more
wolverine also the superior hand two hand fighter.
also nick is only better taction while lekading man in person vs person comabt it very unlikly he better taction.
also tactics hardly do u any good if u don't have prep which they don't also wolverine has amzaing tactics as said many times in x-men and in his seorus but tactic mean nuthing in no prep one on one fight

The_Olympian
Nick Fury>wolverine

Captain America>wolverine

Superman>Wolverine

So MANY CHARICTERS > Wolverine...

Wolverine isn't the god everyone makes him out to be!

capt it up
by the way u said ogun not impressive when he easiliy better fighter then nick.
also u said mister-x is not good and he beat both capt and DD and said they were nuthing.

capt it up
Originally posted by The_Olympian
Nick Fury>wolverine

Captain America>wolverine

Superman>Wolverine

So MANY CHARICTERS > Wolverine...

Wolverine isn't the god everyone makes him out to be!
superman>wolverine

wolverine>>capt>fury.

im sorry capt could not even take a wolverine who ahd the mind of a were wolf he has nop prayer of taking more wins from normal wolverine.
fury just has no chance at all

Thunderstrike
Wolverine is a trained war veteran. In the MU, he's known as the greatest soldier of all time. He constantly spars with Captain America to hone his skills, and the the master of many fighting styles. Not only that, but he is an excellent tactician. There is no need for Fury to have prep going into anything. He already knows Wolverine, what he's capable of, what he's done, and so forth. He knows the ins and outs of Wolverine's abilities, and his weak points.

Psyquis52
You're incredibly transparent.
"Tactics mean nuthing in no prep one on one fight."
That's because you've obviously never been in one.
Fighting is still a thinking mans game. It's a combination of thought, reflexes and the ability to act.

CaptainStoic
I haven't followed the blow by blow on this debate but, I think Logan was jobbed big time, in that little sparring match that they had.

Thunderstrike
Well, Fury kinda taught him what happens when you cheat. I gave him everything he'd need to beat Wolverine. Fury knows how to counter superhuman powers. He's damn good at it. He's awesome just with his belt.

grey fox
Wolverine slaughters Fury , seriously those scans were Jobbing to the extreme. Wolverine should have taken that knife, got back up again and then gutted fury.

capt it up
You're incredibly transparent.
"Tactics mean nuthing in no prep one on one fight."
That's because you've obviously never been in one.
Fighting is still a thinking mans game. It's a combination of thought, reflexes and the ability to act.
actauly ive been in many fights, but that besides the piont.
also to bad nick is many times slower then wolverine.
nick fury stats
agility 2
reflex 2
strength 2
durability 2

wolverine\
agility 4
reflex 4
durbaility 4
strength 4

please tell me how nick fury has any hopes of reacting fast enough to give wolverine any problems. no the mention wolverine reflex and agility is many times faster then fury's he also has hyper senses that allow his reflex to be further enchanced. also wolverine is also amazaing tactical skills and is one of the top fighters in marvel.

capt it up
Well, Fury kinda taught him what happens when you cheat. I gave him everything he'd need to beat Wolverine. Fury knows how to counter superhuman powers. He's damn good at it. He's awesome just with his belt.
again that was not 616 wolverien and it was a false memory

grey fox
also to abd nick is many times slower then wolverine.
nick fury stats
agility 2
reflex 2
strength 2
durability 2

wolverine\
agility 4
reflex 4
durbaility 4
strength 4

please tell me how furry has any hopes of reacting fats enough to give wolverine any problems. no the mention wolverien reflex and agility is many tiems faster then furyies he also has hyper senses that allow his reflex to be further enchanced. also wolverine is also amazaing tactical skills and is one of the top fighters in marvel.

How furry ?

capt it up
Originally posted by grey fox
How furry ?
?

Psyquis52
Because Fury's smarter. big grin

CaptainStoic
Not only that but he completely telegraphed his attack, my son could see him coming. Yea I'm training him.

capt it up
omg I just read the first post fury only has two nifes are u kidding me and u honestly think he can win? even with his guns he can't but with just two knifes that beeing so bias I can't believe it I would say thios is a hate thread for fury, but I knwo u actauly thing fury would win

capt it up
Because Fury's smarter. big grin
ur debating skills are beyond amazaing roll eyes (sarcastic) .

also just cuz fury smarter which by way may not be true it realy to close to tell they both have the same intel level.

also being smarter does not make u win if that were true hulk and herc would never win a fight.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by grey fox
Wolverine slaughters Fury , seriously those scans were Jobbing to the extreme. Wolverine should have taken that knife, got back up again and then gutted fury.

Dude, he cut out his eardrum. You get up after that, even if you have a healing factor.

capt it up
Dude, he cut out his eardrum. You get up after that, even if you have a healing factor.
yup he be quite fine actauly

StyleTime
also to bad nick is many times slower then wolverine.
nick fury stats
agility 2
reflex 2
strength 2
durability 2

wolverine\
agility 4
reflex 4
durbaility 4
strength 4

You're absolutely right about Wolverine being superior to Fury but you know we don't use those stats. They have Fury listed at the same agility as Gambit...lol. Use that pick where Wolverine slashes the guns from the mafia soldiers. I don't see Fury getting around Wolverine hand speed by itself.

I'll admit I am not a follower of Fury really. What is some other stuff he's done? Stalemating Captain is great but I still don't see that putting him in top 3.

The_Olympian
intelligence and taticianing isn't in there... why is that?

with that logic, Batman couldn't beat him either... but batman's trumped supes.

Psyquis52
Actually I think I saw Wolverine get shot in that picture. Maybe I'm wrong.

Thunderstrike
yup he be quite fine actauly

Dude, if Wolverine's eardrum were cut out, he'd have no balance until it regenerated. Getting shot is one thing. Getting something detrimental to your balance cut out is another.

capt it up
You're absolutely right about Wolverine being superior to Fury but you know we don't use those stats. They have Gambit listed at the same agility as Fury...lol Use that pick where Wolverine slashes the guns from the mafia soldiers. I don't see Fury getting around Wolverine hand speed by itself.

I'll admit I am not a follower of Fury really. What is some other stuff he's done. Stalemating Captain is great but I still don't see that putting him in top 3.
naw gambits listed to have peakhuman agility, but ya stats arnt very good some times, but in any case fury is stated to only be human and not even peakhuman.

is this is the pic u wanted?

capt it up
Dude, if Wolverine's eardrum were cut out, he'd have no balance until it regenerated. Getting shot is one thing. Getting something detrimental to your balance cut out is another.
those bullets if u did not notice were through his face throte chest and prity much every other part of his body.
again ur talken about a thing that never happen. also that would never put wolverine down it be healed by the time it was pulled out

Thunderstrike
those bullets if u did not notice were through his face throte chest and prity much every other part of his body.
again ur talken about a thing that never happen. also that would never put wolverine down it be healed by the time it was pulled out

His healing factor isn't that fast. Deadpool could probably heal that quickly, but not Wolvie.

capt it up
His healing factor isn't that fast. Deadpool could probably heal that quickly, but not Wolvie.
actauly it pritty dam close to that fast. in the new thunder bolts wolverine bulled a sword out of his stomack and as soon as the sword left his body it was healed. stabbing wolverine in the ear would only damage wolverine of a few seconds if that and wolverine would not be slowed.

The_Olympian
so brain damage heals itself? That's just poor Plot Devicing..

Thunderstrike
actauly it pritty dam close to that fast. in the new thunder bolts wolverine bulled a sword out of his stomack and as soon as the sword left his body it was healed. stabbing wolverine in the ear would only damage wolverine of a few seconds if that and wolverine would not be slowed.

Trust me. It would slow him. This is the eardrum being completely removed. Though he would start to regenerate it, it would throw his balance off for a good little while.

capt it up
lol wolverine done it so many tiems u can't write it off as a plot device and by the way rea dup on plot devices thats not a plot device.
also when u have a ehalingfactor that makes u pritty near impossable to kill yes brain damage heals it self and by the way even in normal people the brain heals it self.

StyleTime
naw gambits listed to have peakhuman agility, but ya stats arnt very good some times, but in any case fury is stated to only be human and not even peakhuman.

is this is the pic u wanted?
Yeah. I don't see why Wolverine can't just try something like that when fighting Fury. Fury is just a man. A well-trained man, but still just a man.

Psyquis52
Sides he left the knife in the ear. He didn't pull it out until later. Wolverine was trying to heal over the knife.

capt it up
Trust me. It would slow him. This is the eardrum being completely removed. Though he would start to regenerate it, it would throw his balance off for a good little while.
that more then liky would not slow him at all and more then likly if it even slowed him not more then a few seconds at best. also why are we even argueing this not like fury would ever get the chance.
also ear in the ear drum is not as damaging as hundred of bullets in u.

StyleTime
Stepping away from the topic for a bit. I don't think it's a polt device, but I DO agree that is annoying how they amp up his healing factor sometimes. One minute Wolverine can heal from having his heart combusted, the next he's getting KO'ed by Daredevil. MAKE UP YOUR MIND MARVEL!

capt it up
Sides he left the knife in the ear. He didn't pull it out until later. Wolverine was trying to heal over the knife.
again thats not normal universe wolverine and normal universe wolverine would never let that happen and if it did he ripp it out.

capt it up
Stepping away from the topic for a bit. I don't think it's a polt device, but I DO agree that is annoying how they amp up his healing factor sometimes. One minute Wolverine can heal from having his heart combusted, the next he's getting KO'ed by Daredevil. MAKE UP YOUR MIND MARVEL!
first off he pritty conistent if u read him all the time. second DD never nocked him out all DD manage to do was get extremely lucking and wolverine gain control of him self again.

Psyquis52
Agreed.

Marvel Boy
yeah House of M wolverine isn't as tough as normal wolverine.

StyleTime
first off he pritty conistent if u read him all the time. second DD never nocked him out all DD manage to do was get extremely lucking and wolverine gain control of him self again.
I was exaggerating a little to illustrate my point. I wasn't trying to start a Daredevil vs Wolverine...again. Shoot, I think Wolverine should win that fight too.

capt it up
I was exaggerating a little to illustrate my point. I wasn't trying to start a Daredevil vs Wolverine...again. Shoot, I think Wolverine should win that fight too.
I know it a reflex I could not help it lol

StyleTime
lol

Lord Magneto
first off bucky had massive prep and he even picked the battle field not to mention bucky lost and was saved by a girl. so no fury can't win unless he has massive one sided prep.

But if you recall that same issue, Logan has a flash back.....where he wooped Wolverine (with out knives might I add)

Metalmanx
I, too, believe Fury would take this. Only if it is to the knockout, of course. To the death, and Wolverine would win. But in terms of a regular fight to the knockout, I believe Fury has this.

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I, too, believe Fury would take this. Only if it is to the knockout, of course. To the death, and Wolverine would win. But in terms of a regular fight to the knockout, I believe Fury has this. than you are being way too anti wolverine.....Fury is out of practice, and Wolverine has the man outclassed Fury is one hell of a fighter, but hes not near the pure athlete that Logan is.

Rick/Genis
how is Fury out of practice? If you say because Fury hasn't been seen lately, that is purely speculation. Technically he could be training while not on comics... he could be racing quicksilver... he could be dancing with wolves... he could be at weapon x getting a healing factor installed. whatever, I don't even remember what I'm arguing anymore! Something like. yeah.

I like food.

King KAM
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
how is Fury out of practice? If you say because Fury hasn't been seen lately, that is purely speculation. Technically he could be training while not on comics... he could be racing quicksilver... he could be dancing with wolves... he could be at weapon x getting a healing factor installed. whatever, I don't even remember what I'm arguing anymore! Something like. yeah.

I like food. he spends 99% of his time running sheild, he is still a warrior but he is nowhere near the man he used to be man, and this is just a hardocre fact, but fury cant eff with wolverine., read enemy of the state

Rick/Genis
dude... he'll go invisible like crazy laughing

King KAM
dude... he'll go invisible like crazy laughing that dont work with a man that can smell you half way across the state of texas.

Rick/Genis
still joking

King KAM
still joking .....dont make me use the shield.........

Rick/Genis
laughing

seems like we're the only people talking now!

Psyquis52
I can talk but only in moderation. Someone is trying to kill me. I think it's a communist.

Rick/Genis
whoa... get the cap to help you.

Metalmanx
You can call me anti-Wolverine all you want, but I'm just stating facts. When Wovlerine wins, I say he wins. When I believe he loses, then I state that he loses and why.

Fury is in no way out of practice. In fact, he's probably the one man in all of Marvel that is CONSTANTLY training, even when he looks like he isn't.

Fury for the win.

Rick/Genis
chickabam!

King KAM
did i hear COMUNIST??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!* grabs his sheild and takes off running down the street*

Rick/Genis
go to cap!

Thunderstrike
that more then liky would not slow him at all and more then likly if it even slowed him not more then a few seconds at best. also why are we even argueing this not like fury would ever get the chance.
also ear in the ear drum is not as damaging as hundred of bullets in u.

Uh, it's not quantity. It's quality. If I shot you in the side of your arm, your natural equilibrium would not be thrown off. However, if you lose an eardrum, which is a necessity to balance, then it will slow you down. Wolverine may grow it back, but it sure as hell won't be easy for him to walk while it is.

King KAM
*comes back 10 minutes later drinking a milkshake* damn nazi commi pansies, you break a few of there skulls with some punches, crush a few tracheas with your sheild, and then cut a tank in half with a shield, and they scatter like punks......

Rick/Genis
god you're badass, cap!

King KAM
god you're badass, cap! would you have me any other way?

Psyquis52
No. I wouldn't have you any other way. Thanks for the save there. Damn communists!

By the by. It's really hard for Wolverine to heal over the knife. He stuck the knife in his ear and didn't remove it. That's smart because Wolverine will can't heal over an obstructed pathway. That's how smart Nick is.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by King KAM
would you have me any other way?

absolutely not! You could even beat wolverine! shifty whistle

King KAM
absolutely not! You could even beat wolverine! shifty whistle not only could i, but i have.....when he went crazy in enemy of the state, whos sheild was the one who smacked the sense into him???

Rick/Genis
does that have a trade paperback? I gotta get it.

Damn it, my pay check is going to waste this week embarrasment

King KAM
does that have a trade paperback? I gotta get it.

Damn it, my pay check is going to waste this week embarrasment yes it has the first one called wolverine,:enemy of the state and the second wolverine:agent of S.h.i.e.l.d, they were both PHENOMENAL!

Thunderstrike
Except for Wolverine taking on the F4 erm

Rick/Genis
wait... I have that in issue form. That's the Mark Millar run, right?

I didn't really like it erm

Thunderstrike
Yup. It was Millar. Same guy who decided Venom would kill himself.

King KAM
Except for Wolverine taking on the F4 erm what are you talking about???? its was beautiful the way he did it, he didnt use any muscle whatsoever, it was all a perfectly sculpted statue, Mark Millar is a genius.

King KAM
Millar is a genius and has had the best run on wolverine since the early 90s. the man is the truth homes.

Rick/Genis
I don't think he does a very good job with wolverine(Save Ultimate Wolvy). He makes him too powerful!

King KAM
I don't think he does a very good job with wolverine(Save Ultimate Wolvy). He makes him too powerful! no he didnt make him powerful at all, all he did was have hiom outsmart people, but he never actually overpowered, i think that run was superb. it is wolverine most critically acclaimed

Rick/Genis
Larry Hama is the best Wolverine Writer.

Psyquis52
Wow. Back on subject. Fury would wail on Wolverine till he was crying for his mommy.

Rick/Genis
and the winner is........... Psyquis52!!!!!!!!

King KAM
how when his bowels are laying on he ground infront of him?

Thunderstrike
Actually, Fury would probably be the first to do it. He recently did in a mini. He gutted a guy and choked him with his own guts.

Rick/Genis
whoa, what a badass!

Psyquis52
Two knives. One for each of his eyes.

And he still has the belt to keep his pants up.

Irish Wolverine
Originally posted by King KAM
what are you talking about???? its was beautiful the way he did it, he didnt use any muscle whatsoever, it was all a perfectly sculpted statue, Mark Millar is a genius.

Didn't he take down the Thing by just stabbing him once though? That was stupid, but I loved the rest of it.

King KAM
Originally posted by Irish Wolverine
Didn't he take down the Thing by just stabbing him once though? That was stupid, but I loved the rest of it. he stabbed the thing in the shoulder and dropped him like a half ton of bricks, which makes sense considering that was a pretty nasty wound

capt it up
Wow. Back on subject. Fury would wail on Wolverine till he was crying for his mommy.
please are u serous.
fury with his guns stands about zero chance of winning.
fury with two knifes stand no chance of winning what ur saying is beyond stupid.

ur trying to say a man who only has two knifes can beat a guy who has 2 adamatium claws, who is also far superior in strength,speed,agility,reflexes, and is the superior fighter, not to mention stamina durbaility and a healing factor

batdude123
please are u serous.
fury with his guns stands about zero chance of winning.
fury with two knifes stand no chance of winning what ur saying is beyond stupid.

ur trying to say a man who only has two knifes can beat a guy who has 2 adamatium claws, who is also far superior in strength,speed,agility,reflexes, and is the superior fighter, not to mention stamina durbaility and a healing factor

Don't forget about the senses. big grin

Soleran
Its highly unlikely that Nick is gonna take alot of wins from Wolverine.

capt it up
Originally posted by batdude123
Don't forget about the senses. big grin
ya but that be to much of an over kill lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.