Masterful Team Fighting a Monstrous Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
This is going to be a remake of the Powerful Gauntlet Thread only that one was far too unfair and against the rules so,Ok we got Cloud,Yuna and Dante , Summons are allowed but no super nova, also no Kinights of the round, no one is allowed to be transported to any other dimension or place in this match

Dante is not allowed Sparda form, only one Devil trigger per match wich lasts 5 minutes, also his quicksilver lasts only 5 mins and only one per match once again

fighting alongside Cloud,Yuna and sephiroth is Shin Akuma and Goku

they are fighting on a grassy island the size of the USA, the island cannot be destroyed, chunks blasted out of it grow back magically unless someone is on the hole in the ground, when they move it grows back so no one can be buried big grin the Terrain is all flat grassland with a 5 mile wide hole in the middle, all sea round the edge

there is a 3 day break between each fight

Hopefully these matches should be more fair and since there will be only 5 people per team it is more in line with the rules smile

1) Darth Vader, Sidious, maul an AT-AT and count Douku (cant spell his name sad )

2) Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, Mario and Super Sonic stick out tongue

3) hulk, Super Man, Spider Man, Human Torch from Fantastic Four and Cyclops from X-Men smile

4) Kain, Diablo the Lord of Terror and his Two brothers as well as Virgil (dante brother i belive) eek!

5) final Showdown Match with the Lich King/Arthas along with Ragnaros the fire God and Nefarian the master of the Black Dragons as well as C,Thun the old God beneath Ahn quirai and an Obsidian Destroyer from Ahn Quirai also evil face

hopefully this is Fairer, IMO they will at least beat the second one, the third one may be difficult but their quite a poweful match, i say the last two are Overkill though, but you may be able to prove me wrong

Lana
It's still against the rules. Would you please read them?

Max 3v3, 5v5 if in teams. Some of those matchups go over the 5v5 rule.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.