Battle of Legends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
Cloud,Yuna, Dante, Goku and Shin Akuma , Summons are allowed but no Kinights of the round, no one is allowed to be transported to any other dimension or place in this match

Dante is not allowed Sparda form, only one Devil trigger wich lasts 5 minutes, also his quicksilver lasts only 5 mins

They are fighting against things from the Warcraft universe, Leading them is the Lich King/Arthas along with Ragnaros the fire god, C,thun the ancient God beneath Ahn quiraj, Nefarian, leader of the Black Dragon Flight and an Obsidian Destroyer which is a Sphinx like creature that swallows spells and Magic energy and can take bad effects off his Allies evil face

they are fighting on a grassy island the size of the USA, the island cannot be destroyed, chunks blasted out of it grow back magically unless someone is on the hole in the ground, when they move it grows back so no one can be buried the Terrain is all flat grassland with a 5 mile wide hole in the middle, all sea round the edge big grin i love this island, all my posts with it in are out of the rulez rolling on floor laughing

hopefully this will not be closed since it is a fair enough 5V5 match, IMO though the evil team of the Lich King will beat clouds Team but ofcourse that is for you to Discuss big grin

Burning thought
i think the Battle will start with Yuna summoning Bahumaht or Anima, Dante will use Quick Silver, he will run at Nefarien while he cannot do anything, he will most probably badly hurt the Dragon just before the five minutes has run out, ofcourse in real life, 5 minutes goes real fast and so if the dragon is still alive it will cast mind control on him and make him kill himself, the Lich King will probably mind control Dante before he can do Quick Silver and then he will be under the lich Kings command and help the King do quick silver, then i doubt they will survive, ofcourse most of the evil team are quite slow so i guess CLoud and his team will probably put up a bit of a fight, but yes i guess Arthas will reign this match as king evil face

Burning thought
and please guys dont put anything on the pole unless you actually post why you decide this and a reason for it

Scorpion_Master
Goku owns them all instantly with a powerful Ki blast yes

Burning thought
nah, first off Lich King is immortal so its doubtful one attack will take them all, also this may as well be closed,its undoubtfully cruel on Clouds and Goku team becasue both Nefarien and especially the Lich King can control Minds and make them attack themselves, so Goku would probably be made to attack his own mates along with Cloud, killing most of them, especially Yuna who is quite frail sad

even with no mind control, C,thun can fire a huge beam that would kill them all in one shot, not only can you not dodge such a beam since its instant and tracks on but it springs forth on all characters within range dealing millions of damage, i dont think any of these can survive such a hit eek!

C,thun is also extremely powerful, he killed one of the Titans who are enormous planet creating, world moving destroyers of unfathonable power and even thought he was badly damaged and weakened he still survived

1021kid
no scorpion master is right he would use spirt bomb and blow them all to hell

1021kid
who is lich king

Burning thought
the Lich King is a godlike immortal being with the power to control minds, he commands the minds of milions of undead in the game Warcraft

1021kid
oh ok goku still owns them all

Burning thought
what makes you say that if you dont know who these characters are laughing

1021kid
well i have played war craft and i have heared of lich kink i just could not remember his name

dvampire
Originally posted by 1021kid
oh ok goku still owns them all

How? Did you even look at the guys post? roll eyes (sarcastic)

caocao200
easy.. yuna would summon yojimbo, pay him a few milion gils and then ~Zanmato powah~ ^.~

shin_remy
Cloud,Yuna, Dante, Goku and Shin Akuma wins this

the abilities these characters have put them in advantage. everyone

That somebody is immortal doesn't mean that he cannot be hurt or defeated

and besides, Goku with his Kamehamea blast hehe watch out no expression wink

Burning thought
can someone describe how this battle could go in the first teams favour please, like a little story line of what will happen
also here is a link http://www.wowwiki.com/Main_Page
here you can type in names of these characters or search them via its own links and find out what they are

as of now ime not convinced, the Lich King can mind control and so can Nefarian which means basically anyone in this thread is in the danger of becoming a slave of the lich King or the dragon (the dragons mind control doesnt last long, just enoguh for him to make his enemy attack once or twice), also Ragnaros is made of burning fire, and dont say someone will just freaze him, ice spells are constantly used in WoW but it still takes a combination of 40 enhanced powerful warriors, healers, magic users, all wearing powerful epic equipment, needing powerful resistances against fire to even survive him. Also not with all these bonuses can they defeat him without a brilliant strategy, no way is he going down easily and unless magic is used it will be an almost impossible fight, also dont think of hitting this dude with fists, Punch=Fire=moltenised flesh and loss of hands eek!

also C,thun is even worse, he has only been defeated once and that was by a Godlike titan who creats planets, it was merely wounded however and managed to kill the titan while faking its own death, it has never been beaten in the game, its damage from its eye beams can porbably destroy bascially any FF character with but a shot, even the bosses with millions of health, C,thun has seen to do about 10 million damage from one attack in the game, also he has two forms which must be beaten one after the other

also Yojimbo is quite slow, he just walks along slowly, since in this battle its real time and his enemies wont be standing in a line for him to cut them, only a hit from Ragnaros's hammer or C,thuns beams would kill him witth a single shot

sorry for the long post, this is just telling people who and what these characters really are incase people who read it dont know big grin

Burning thought
Jesus, C,thun was defeated on 25/4/06 awsome, first time, and it was done by Europe
this is awsome

MadMel
woah....wait c,thun was pwned...it doesnt seem possible no

1021kid
Originally posted by MadMel
woah....wait c,thun was pwned...it doesnt seem possible no well i guess it is stick out tongue

Burning thought
what guild actually pwned him, there were 5 guilds who beat him so far, who actually pwned him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.