New Avengers vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
NA:
Sentry
Captain America
Spider-Woman
Spider-man
Luke Cage
Ironman
Wolverine

JLA:
Superman
Batman
Green Lantern
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter

Who wins?

King_Mungi
Ummmmm.....spite?

batdude123
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Ummmmm.....spite?

Well, I only put 5 characters only the JLA side and the Avengers have Sentry.

TheKahn
JLA 10/10. Take away the Sentry and anyone of the JLA, save Batman, could take down the New Avengers by themselves. While the Sentry may someday prove to be powerful enough to beat the JLA single handedly, I do not believe his current feats rise him above the level of villains that the JLA has defeated countless times before. JLA 7 or 8/10

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by TheKahn
JLA 10/10. Take away the Sentry and anyone of the JLA, save Batman, could take down the New Avengers by themselves. While the Sentry may someday prove to be powerful enough to beat the JLA single handedly, I do not believe his current feats rise him above the level of villains that the JLA has defeated countless times before. JLA 7 or 8/10

They'll probably push Sentry away or teleport him away. Sentry has never been out muscled or out gunned as of yet. Only the Void has had showings that actually depicting the Sentry getting hurt.

The Void and Collective seem to just BFR Sentry rather deal with him. Could a GL teleport someone away like that? If not, the JLA will have a tough time taking Sentry down.

Basically it's the Sentry and Iron Man with his Upgraded armor vs. the JLA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.