Hawkman vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Etrigan
Hawkman has all his weapons and Nth metal and wings. BP has a day prep. Fight takes plaze in the Amazon jungle.

Who wins?

batdude123
Black Panther absolutely has no chance in hell. no I've got three words for ya; Claw of Horus.

Etrigan
No, he doesn't have the Claw of Horus. Sorry, I forgot to mention that... I was going to. Let's say Hawkman only has his mace then.

batdude123
Originally posted by Etrigan
No, he doesn't have the Claw of Horus. Sorry, I forgot to mention that... I was going to. Let's say Hawkman only has his mace then.

Well, it'd be more even but in the end, Hawkman would still win.

Etrigan
Why is that? Stronger? His blows will be sapped of power by BP's suit. They'd still make impact, but BP could land some tough hits too.

riceroost
No, he doesn't have the Claw of Horus. Sorry, I forgot to mention that... I was going to. Let's say Hawkman only has his mace then. What?!? This fights no fun without the Claw of Horus. It's the only reason I like debating Hawkman fights. Foiled again!!

batdude123
Why is that? Stronger? His blows will be sapped of power by BP's suit. They'd still make impact, but BP could land some tough hits too.

Hawkman's healing factor, thousands of years of experience, and even though the suit would absorb the damage, he'd still feel the effects of the mace on the inside.

Etrigan
O.o

Well, you do realise that if Hawkman had the Claw of Horus, BP would be completely annihilated.

grey fox
O.o

Well, you do realise that if Hawkman had the Claw of Horus, BP would be completely annihilated.

I'm not so sure , couldn't the vibranium theoretically absorb every bit of force ?

Superherovandal
yeah he'd be utterly liquified. but its fun to use.

Superherovandal
vibranium absorb being hit by the Earth concentrated into one punch? yeah right.

Etrigan
Originally posted by grey fox
I'm not so sure , couldn't the vibranium theoretically absorb every bit of force ?

Not every bit, is it? When BP gets hit by a bullet, he still feels the impact. It's like being hit by a pebble, but it's stopped from ripping through him with the vibranium.

The Claw Of Horus has enough power to keep on T'Challa's durability until he collapses. Or gets put through a wall.

Superherovandal
the vibranium would be liquified if it got hit by the Claw of Horus. and so would BP.

Etrigan
Does anyone have any feats or scans of Black Panther's vibranium defense?

As a matter of fact, is there a T'Challa respect thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.