Superboy Prime vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jabba the Hutt
I'm confused as to who is more pwerful.

Etrigan
Er... I don't know. Possibly Superman prime?

Tshern
Does Superboy prime have the anti-monitor armor?

spideycarnage
from how superboy prime is worshiped by dc guys, i probally would say him.

batdude123
Superman Prime would win this fight.

Tshern
Originally posted by batdude123
Superman Prime would win this fight.
That's what I figured too.

batdude123
Superman Prime has been sun soaking for about 1,000 years. He defeated Solaris in a fight, and when he was SEVERLY WEAKENED, he punched through the time dimension and arrived 83,200 years into the future (or past, I can't remember which). No that's power that you can't mess with!

Soleran
Superman Prime has been sun soaking for about 1,000 years. He defeated Solaris in a fight, and when he was SEVERLY WEAKENED, he punched through the time dimension and arrived 83,200 years into the future (or past, I can't remember which). No that's power that you can't mess with!

Whatever Juggernaut could do that wink

spetznaz

Actually it was Superman One Million (severely weakened) who punched into the future.

Superman One million had his powers augmented by Superman Prime (i.e through a covenant Superman Prime gave him amplified powers).

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran

laughing

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Soleran

haha very tru
how long did trion juggy lasted for?

batdude123
Originally posted by spetznaz
Actually it was Superman One Million (severely weakened) who punched into the future.

Superman One million had his powers augmented by Superman Prime (i.e through a covenant Superman Prime gave him amplified powers).

My bad, my bad. I knew it was one of those. So Superman Prime is even more powerful than that, well there's no way he's losing this fight.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by spideycarnage
from how superboy prime is worshiped by dc guys, i probally would say him.

smile And yes, he does have the armor.

The_Olympian
where does superman prime appear?

Juntai
Originally posted by The_Olympian
where does superman prime appear? DC 1 million. He's talked about all through it and all of it's tie-ins, but he's only seen in the final part of the crossover.

The_Olympian
ah, I see smile thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.