100 year sundipped bloodlusted pre-crisis superman vs the marvel universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
smokin' laughing who wins Happy Dance

Big Sexy
Thats stupid

Psyquis52
The Blob throws his underwear at him.
Superman passes out.
Game over.

spetznaz
Any thread that pits a single character from one universe versus an entire other universe (or for that matter the multiverse) is largely asinine.
Even with bloodlust, solar baths, and so forth Superman would simply not be able to take down the Marvel/DC/Other universe.

Such power augmentations may mean that the character can take down more characters, but stop gaps still exist that would effectively stop any character in their tracks.

Hopefully the whole 'character vs universe' threads will stop .....I thought they did when a certain poster stopped pitting single Marvel characters against the entire DC universe, but apparently the trend has popped up again.

Mindship
Marvel Universe wins.

JirK
Originally posted by spetznaz
Any thread that pits a single character from one universe versus an entire other universe (or for that matter the multiverse) is largely asinine.
Even with bloodlust, solar baths, and so forth Superman would simply not be able to take down the Marvel/DC/Other universe.

Such power augmentations may mean that the character can take down more characters, but stop gaps still exist that would effectively stop any character in their tracks.

Hopefully the whole 'character vs universe' threads will stop .....I thought they did when a certain poster stopped pitting single Marvel characters against the entire DC universe, but apparently the trend has popped up again.

fine, try 1000 of those supermen.

Laminator_X
Cloak

Thanos_6383
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Superman passes out.
Game over.

I can agree on that. laughing

The_Olympian
Originally posted by superkronick92
smokin' laughing who wins Happy Dance

Dude... I've gotta say it... I hate that freaking banana!

superkronick92
Originally posted by The_Olympian

me to, keep your friends close and your enemies closer

badabing
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Superman passes out.
Game over. eek! laughing laughing sick

badabing
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing

The_Olympian
dude... seriously!

The_Olympian
hey wait a minute! Couldn't Xavier just rape Supermans mind!?

badabing
I'm obnoxious today. I've been messing with everyone.
dancegoof

The_Olympian
I'm going to kill that f ucking banana!

Thunderstrike
*eats banana*

Galactus still kicks his ass.

The_Olympian
totally

badabing
Yeah. What TS and Olympian said. cool

Tron
Originally posted by spetznaz

Correction: It's not Superman, it's PRE-CRISIS Superman. He wins with his super-weaving.wink

And...

Happy Dance Where he at, where he at, where he at, where he at, Happy Dance now there he go, there he go, there he go, there he go, Happy Dance peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly!!

...couldn't resist... whistle

The_Olympian

Validus
Co-sign

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.