Predator runs the jungle gauntlet!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
The Predator has arrived on earth to hunt...and he's going to have his work cut out for him this time!!!! This time earth is ready and waiting for him with their own little gauntlet...can the Predator make it completely thru the gauntlet? The scene takes place in a remote, hot, steamy jungle in Africa...Remember, the Predator is fully armed with all of his weapons, and so are his "prey"....so let the hunt begin...

Challenger #1 :
1. Kraven the Hunter

Challenger #2
2. Ka-Zar the Savage with Zabu

Challenger #3
3. Tarzan : Lord of the Jungle

Challenger #4
4. The Black Panther

Challenger #5
5. The Punisher

Challenger #6
6. Sabretooth

Challenger #7
7. Wolverine

Challenger #8
8. Spider-Man

Challenger #9
9. Venom

So, does the Predator make it thru the gauntlet and have 9 new skulls to hang on his trophy rack; or does the Predator become the hunted, and end up with HIS spinal cord and skull on display???

Oh, and another thing...I don't want any bitchin' and cryin' about the order of the gauntlet and how it's not in perfect F###KIN' ORDER...who cares?? It's my gauntlet and it's how I think it should be...so this is how the gauntlet runs...so F###KIN' DEAL WITH IT...Thankyou smile

JirK
he gets to punisher. punisher has the equipment to find him and see him and kill him.

badabing
Black Panther. Oh, what's up with the order? mad confused blink

laughing

Tassadar
Stops at Black Panther

braz
clears it.

Rick/Genis
What IS up with the Order?miffed You disrespecting Ka-Zar?miffed The guy that is constantly hunting dinosaurs? (Regardless of the fact the dinosaurs don't have long range. He fought Magneto!)mad

jgiant
BP stops him

MrHeavySilence
Clearly this stops at Tarzan.

Thanos_6383
If there was a bar of soap at #1 on this gauntlet,I'd bet the Predator would lose that because in the novels I read they don't Shower laughing

outavodka
Stops at Kraven....

jinzin
if BP doesnt get him sabretooth surely will...

BTW tarzan already threw down with the preds.... and won.

Marcellus
Depends on the Pred and his weapons...I'd say with enough experiance Pred clear's it.

braz
yea, w/ preds smart disk, wolverine, sabretooth, and even spidermnan and venom are nothing.

samishe
Originally posted by braz
yea, w/ preds smart disk, wolverine, sabretooth, and even spidermnan and venom are nothing.

What the f**k?

braz
Originally posted by samishe
What the f**k?

dude, it has a homing device on it, thats why its called a SMART disk, its not a stupid disk. so if venom or spidey dodged it, which i most certaintly think they would, it would just come back around n shred them in half. simple as that.

juggernaut66666
venom can't be cut by blades

braz
^ he cant? confused

Thunderstrike
Venom has a regenerative healing factor that nearly trumps Wolverine's. The symbiote can regenerate limbs. Cutting him just pisses him off.

samishe
dude, it has a homing device on it, thats why its called a SMART disk, its not a stupid disk. so if venom or spidey dodged it, which i most certaintly think they would, it would just come back around n shred them in half. simple as that.

Spidey will easilly dodge again and then he'll land 15 tonnes punch at predator.
In case of Venom he'll just get angrier and tear him apart.

grey fox
Tarzan takes this. He once took out an entire clan (OVER 100 PREDS)

braz
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Venom has a regenerative healing factor that nearly trumps Wolverine's. The symbiote can regenerate limbs. Cutting him just pisses him off.

ok, then he clears it through spiderman, and thats it

Comicbook_kid
By the way, just in case anyone was wondering...the Predator in this particular gauntlet is like the one from the first film with Arnie...although the Predators from the comics make the ones from the movies look like the Care Bears...they are a whole lot tougher, more merciless, and more dangerous!!!!

Soljer
An Elder, with the right weapons could clear it.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Soljer

Hmmmm, ya think so? Interesting thought...but this isn't an elder Predator, it's an experienced warrior Predator...kinda like the one from the first film...I personally don't see the Predator getting past Venom; Spider-man maybe (and that's a big "maybe"wink, but Venom, hmmmmmmm.......even ol' Sabretooth might present ol' Predator with more than he can chew....

Soljer
I know it is a warrior from the movie. I was just saying that an Elder could do it, while a warrior could not.

And symbiotes are weak to fire, right? Venom MAY have developed a resistance to it, but...do you think his resistance can over come PLASMA? The heat of STARS?

Comicbook_kid
I know it is a warrior from the movie. I was just saying that an Elder could do it, while a warrior could not.

And symbiotes are weak to fire, right? Venom MAY have developed a resistance to it, but...do you think his resistance can over come PLASMA? The heat of STARS?

Probably not, but then again Venom's not just going to be standing there and saying "O.k. hit me!". No, ol' Venom's speed and agility are going to present a problem for Predator trying to tag him with the shoulder cannon...even in the jungle. What I would love to see is Predator and Venom "camoflaguing" themselves and trying to sneak up on the other...both using their abilities to blend in and trying to flush the other one out would be absolutely priceless..... laughing

Blade Cutter
You said the prey has all the equipment that means Kraven has his serum and knows the Pred is coming.Pred looses at one.

capt it up
ok, then he clears it through spiderman, and thats it
not at all and I don't see why spiderman would be behind wolverine since for this fight wolverine has some huge advantages vs a pred that spiderman clearly does not have.

Smart disk would be almost uses vs Logan

boriquaking55

Ok, I like Predators as much as the next guy and I do believe Elders are incredible warriors, but we're putting them on a pedistal here. There's absolutely no way I can picture any predator taking out Venom without some form of PIS/CIS. Venom was a monster - written correctly he'd throttle any predator (imho)

I'd imagine the predator's only chance is if Brock decides to fight dumb (which wouldn't be a stretch for him), but if Predator even lets Venom get close to him it'd be a slaughter

Jyppe
IRT comic book kid. - Venom's camouflage wouldn't do him any good as the Predator can spot him with his heat vision (Happened in a Venom comic. "the mace"wink

IRT Thread

If he gets lucky, he might even clear it. Is CIS included? (Predators often like to go easy on their preys and hunt/stalk them, and then finally kill them. Their arrogance often proves to be lethal to them)

1. Against Kraven. Kraven's a natural hunter, but he lacks the strength, the knowledge and weaponary. After all, he's just a human. If he gets a pre, he might be even the most dangerous on this list. But without, Predator 8/10

2. Pretty much same as Kraven, though he has lived hin a jungle all his life fighting natural predators etc

3. Heh, Tarzan even killed 2 Predators in a comic. He even overpowered one and killed him with a rock.. LoL.. Most Fans dont consider this comic canon, because the Predators didnt act like they should and there was lot PIS involved. Anywayz, Same as above, better chances IMO.

4. Black Panther. He's a tough one. Stupid Predator = dead Predator, Smartr Predator = Dead Black Panther

5. Punisher.. In a jungle? Even if he had a heat vision/IR vision it wouldnt do him any good. Human made thermal based vision modes do not filter out the extra heat a rain forest creates. Predator's mask filter out the extra heat, this is why his vision was all red aand black in the first movie after he removed his mask. Predator's skin isnt that tough, but if he packs a body armor like the ones in AvP movie, then Punisher has a problem. 7/10 for Predator.

6. -9. Now the Predator starts to have real problems. Nearly all of the above (Except Wolverine) are stronger than him, and very agile. if he doesnt hit them with his deadly weaponary (I think A plasma hit would be sufficent to knock out/kill above opponents) but he needs to hit them first. Spider-man would be VERY hard to hit. Venom isnt that agile, and he often is "stupid" enough to wait something to hit him. (his monologues lol)..

Btw, I read BP's vibronium claws cut things on a molecular level, does this mean he could cut Adamantium?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Jyppe
IRT comic book kid. - Venom's camouflage wouldn't do him any good as the Predator can spot him with his heat vision (Happened in a Venom comic. "the mace"wink

IRT Thread

What does IRT mean?

The Pict
i'd say he stops at the punisher. and say he flukes a win there, there is NO chance he is passing sabretooth.

Jyppe
IRT = In Reply To.

How's punisher able to get the Predator? Predator is liek a freaking spider-man in a jungle. Punisher is *just* an average person.

Why couldn't a Predator take down Sabretooth? In a melee combat he wouldnt have much chances, but a super heated plasma bolt to his Adamantium skull makes his brains boil. If he hits, that is.KO is a victory, isnt it?

Brute predator
Who ever you are putting the pred against are **** excluding spiderman. I know the pred will kill them. mad

Brute predator
pred aint lettin nothin stop him you dig!

Brute predator
predator wins

Jyppe
Sshh.. you're making me look bad for supporting the Predator.

And, btw. Elders arent that much better than Warriors/hunters. elders are mainly a class who are old/experienced and lead a hunting pack.

I'm trying to be objective as possible here. Most of the gauntlet members are my favourite characters.. Predator has a chance to kill opponents with healing power, as the only thing he needs is a knock out. He can plasma wh*re his weaponary quite easily, but Predators are often stupid. They try to take on more powerful foes with their melee weapons and relying on their skills. Sure they're rather durable, strong and fast. But Venom and Spiderman are more (And Sabretooth)

Brute predator
you dont have to tell me i know !

Brute predator
why would you say that predator can take alot of hits if he doesnt get cocky like the pred in predator1

Brute predator
Originally posted by Brute predator
predator can take alot of hits if he doesnt get cocky like the pred in predator1

Brute predator
elders have more skill than the warriors do duh!

Black Adam

bracken is that you?

Brute predator
no

Black Adam
no

I think it is

Brute predator
Who the hell is bracken

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid

Challenger #1 :
1. Kraven the Hunter -

Challenger #2
2. Ka-Zar the Savage with Zabu

Challenger #3
3. Tarzan : Lord of the Jungle

Challenger #4
4. The Black Panther - Stops here. Considering the people that guy Predators trouble, Black Panther would beat the Predator.

hulkrulz
Dependin on the predator. If its a full blood alpha male their screwed.
The predator's smart disc comes back to his hand duh!It wouldn't cut him in half. #6 and 7 are the only ones who have a chance because of their sharp senses.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by hulkrulz
Dependin on the predator. If its a full blood alpha male their screwed.
The predator's smart disc comes back to his hand duh!It wouldn't cut him in half. #6 and 7 are the only ones who have a chance because of their sharp senses.

Yes, this particular Predator is a full-blooded, very experienced, alpha male Predator...much like the Predator in the first film, but with a little more experience. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.