Darkhawk runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psyquis52
Now this actually took me quite a bit of time to figure out.

Which is dumb because I know people won't respond.

No prep. And it's pretty safe to say 100% recovery after each fight because that's what he's going to do regardless.

1. Wolverine (I'm not playing with anyone)
2. Maverick (Agent Zero)
3. Daredevil
4. Mr. Hyde
5. Venom
6. Spiderman (not iron spidey)
7. Sleepwalker
8. Sandman
9. Sauron
10. Ultron

This list was made based on what I thought would be more of a challenge to Darkhawk.

Here's a list of Darkhawk's abilities:
Superstrength (Spiderman's level), Flight, Darkforce blast, Force Field, ability to rejuvinate himself 100% by reverting back to human form then returning to Darkhawk, Razor wings, Claws (sort of), and a face that for some odd reason scares the crap out of people. It's good to show the face at least once in a pinch.

Psyquis52
If someone doesn't say something I'm going to start arguing with myself.

Thunderstrike
6 or 7 because of that Darkforce.

King KAM
why is sauron so low?

Psyquis52
Originally posted by King KAM
why is sauron so low?
That's a bizarre question to ask. Darkhawk starts at 1 and works to 10. If that's not what you're asking then my answer will be that Sauron can't drain Darkhawk's power because it's artificial (sort of). So it comes down to just a fight and Darkhawk is too versatile.

marvelprince
I'd say that he makes it to 5 or 6. Venom's speed and strength may be too much

grey fox
Originally posted by marvelprince
I'd say that he makes it to 5 or 6. Venom's speed and strength may be too much

How does the symbiote handle magic ?

marvelprince
Wait, Darkhawk did beat Venom before IIRC. In that cause he makes it to 6 or 7

Dr.Fate
I think he could beat al these people. He's beaten Ultron before and Venom, what damage is sleepwalker going to do. and he's too versatile for many of the heroes. This list is a little too weak for him. Darkhawk is more powerful then most people think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.