Wonder woman vs magestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJ4LIFE
who will win
no prep
ww has her lasso
takes place in new york

AJ4LIFE
bump

grey fox
Superman beat's wonder woman.

Majestic is Superman without out any blatant weakness...

WW get's an ass kicking.

A.J
bump

rotiart
Majestic 9/10. No offense to WW. But Majestic=Sentry=Superman=Hyperion... but they are all > Wonderwoman.

Validus
Originally posted by rotiart
Majestic 9/10. No offense to WW. But Majestic=Sentry=Superman=Hyperion... but they are all > Wonderwoman.
Hyperion, outside of a few showings/incarnations, isn't more impressive than WW. On average he's definitely not equal to Superman and Majestic.

rotiart
Even if that's the case, Wonder Woman is not taking Majestic.

DigiMark007
Yeah, WW can hang with plenty of Supes clones. But Majestros isn't one of them unfortunately. Dude's pretty sick feats-wise, and like others have mentioned, he's basically Superman without an obvious "kryptonite" (also no magic weakness).

A.J
Are you sure digi ?

UniOmni
Majestic wins 6/10.
He isn't as durable as Superman, and i've seen him hurt by weaker than Diana.
Good fight though.

A.J
Thanks, if those lot really think its uneven then Ill give her sword and shield but thats IF.

Jesse7
Is Majestic on Pre or Post crisis Superman level?

Soleran
Well someone did use Magic on Majestic and turned him to stone but he still beat that as well. Majestic also has a sword that can hurt/cut him and superman types.

Majestic wins this 8/10, thousands of years as a warrior, ruthless and cunning and willing to go the distance.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
Majestic wins 6/10.
He isn't as durable as Superman, and i've seen him hurt by weaker than Diana.
Good fight though. But unlike Superman, Majestic is nearly as skilled as Diana.

8/10 for Majestros.

A.J
Originally posted by Soleran
Well someone did use Magic on Majestic and turned him to stone but he still beat that as well. Majestic also has a sword that can hurt/cut him and superman types.

Majestic wins this 8/10, thousands of years as a warrior, ruthless and cunning and willing to go the distance. If thats the case she gets sword and shield, and lasso. cool

Jesse7
Is this majestic on pc level or post crisis level superman?

batdude123
Originally posted by Jesse7
Is this majestic on pc level or post crisis level superman?

A.J
I dont read DC so I dont understand all that post crisis and all that.

Validus
The fact that he moved planets puts his strength level a bit higher than Bronze Age Supes but thats about it.

A.J
Um Val who done the Majestic respect thread again ?

Validus
Originally posted by A.J
Um Val who done the Majestic respect thread again ?
Khell

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t389817.html

Jesse7
After seen some of the respect thread, Majestic seems more like pre crisis level then post.

batdude123
After seen some of the respect thread, Majestic seems more like pre crisis level then post.

Not really, considering the new Mageddon feat that Superman has. erm

Jesse7
What is the Mageddon feat?

batdude123
What is the Mageddon feat?

Turning the endless wheels of Mageddon. It's comparable to moving a solar system. Not only that, there's a bunch of other crazy feats Post-C Supes has. Superman respect thread is full of them.

Jesse7
hmm moving a solar system....sounds like Superman is going back to PC levels....and surpassing them on the way too.

batdude123
hmm moving a solar system....sounds like Superman is going back to PC levels....and surpassing them on the way too.

That's the plan. erm

Validus
He has a long way to go.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
He has a long way to go.

Yeah, but he's soon going to get there. He's getting more and more powerful by the year. erm

A.J
Originally posted by Validus
Khell

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t389817.html I always get confused with you to. stick out tongue

Can someone bump it please, links for my pc dont always work.

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, but he's soon going to get there. He's getting more and more powerful by the year. erm
Those 1/100 feats don't bother me since it's not like he's always written at that level. Superman did the Mageddon feat and the next year he along with Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter could barely move Earth.

Silver Age Superman consistently did stuff like this.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9601/actioncomics27304ga3.th.jpg

Or flying at these speeds.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8731/actioncomics334page62mx9.th.jpg

Guy was like a Looney tunes character.

batdude123
But he didn't have T-Vo. erm

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
But he didn't have T-Vo. erm
He did claim to control gravity though.

batdude123
What about him rubbing his hands together to fix the rift in space? shifty

But I know. Pre-C>>>>>Post-C

Sabretooth
Hmmm. I did a pic search on google for Mr. Majestic and apparently it's also a line of... adult toys. I didn't see any pictures involving Wonder Woman though. I say Majestic takes this pretty easy.

batdude123
Originally posted by Sabretooth
Hmmm. I did a pic search on google for Mr. Majestic and apparently it's also a line of... adult toys. I didn't see any pictures involving Wonder Woman though. I say Majestic takes this pretty easy.

thorinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.