Beyonder vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who wins ?

both at full strength

celestialdemon
Without prep, this is no contest. I'm a Thanos fanboy, and even I know he has no chance against a cosmic cube in an impromptu fight.

Tshern
Even if Thanos has prep there's almost no way he could take out full-powered Beyonder.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Betageuze
who wins ?

both at full strength

Full power?

post-retcon Beyonder is a cosmic cube at full power or not, pre-retcon Beyonder could have destroyed the Multiverse at any time.

So what do you mean by full power? Because beyonder at "full power' would translates to pre-retcon, and in that case, you better give Thanos the heart of the infinite, and even then he would still lose.

spideycarnage
give thanos the IG and he'll still lose

celestialdemon
Agreed. If he is referring to post-retconned Beyonder, then Thanos MIGHT have a SMALL chance with a lot of prep. If it's pre-retconned, Thanos loses no matter what he does.

Mr Master
Originally posted by spideycarnage
give thanos the IG and he'll still lose

Well that depends on who this guy is referring to when he say's "Full Power" Beyonder, if it's pre-retcon, Thanos would lose but Thanos would actually defeat a post-retcon Beyonder, since that would make him a cosmic cube, and Cosmi Cubes are just over a global scale in power, IG would grant Thanos dominion over the 616 universe in it's entirety, you can see how this is far beyond global.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Mr Master
Well that depends on who this guy is referring to when he say's "Full Power" Beyonder, if it's pre-retcon, Thanos would lose but Thanos would actually defeat a post-retcon Beyonder, since that would make him a cosmic cube, and Cosmi Cubes are just over a global scale in power, IG would grant Thanos dominion over the 616 universe in it's entirety, you can see how this is far beyond global.

precisely wat i was talkin about.

Crease
Hmmm...I smell a bit of spite in the air.

Jabba the Hutt
Thanos would get the HOTU.

golem370
I want to see scans of Beyonder do anything compared to LT or eternity

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Betageuze
who wins ?

both at full strength

What
The
F#*@?

The Fake Macoy
Beyonder wins this one. This isn't even fair (especially with pre-retcon beyonder).

Mr Master
Originally posted by golem370
I want to see scans of Beyonder do anything compared to LT or eternity

I have all the scans you'l need, just what level do you want the feat to be in, give me an example of what LT and Eternity have done, and I bet pre-retcon has done it and better.

S.S
Validus posted Scans of Beyonder taking Thanos out with one attack.

Mr Master
Originally posted by S.S
Validus posted Scans of Beyonder taking Thanos out with one attack.

Where's this at?

S.S
I forgot which thread was it so You'll have to ask Validus

spideycarnage
Originally posted by S.S
I forgot which thread was it so You'll have to ask Validus

ive seen scans of galactus getting beat by the beyonder, i think it may be in the character ownage forum.

Mr Master
ive seen scans of galactus getting beat by the beyonder, i think it may be in the character ownage forum.

Just getting beat?

This is what Doom thought of Galactus next to Beyonder.

spideycarnage
Just getting beat?

exactly wat i was takin about, there was a panel before that scan where Galactus is being thrown down by the beyonder.

Mr Master
Just getting beat?

And Reed felt the same way.

spideycarnage
And Reed felt the same way.
thumb up
that looks like a well fed galactus too.
good stuff. thanos looses horribly

Avalonofthewind
Where are the die hard Thanos prep lovin' fanboys now?

Whiteclipse
RIGHT HERE! no just kidding this is a joke

spideycarnage
it dosent matter if thanos gets prep. even with the IG a ful powered beyonder would crush him, the IF only controls the 616 universe, while on the other hand postrecon beyonder can control multiverses.

Mr Master
thumb up
that looks like a well fed galactus too.
good stuff. thanos looses horribly

Even if Galactus would have been at FULL power, it would still not have been enough, for we saw what Galactus at full power can do towards the end of the Secret Wars saga.

When Doom absorbed ALL of Galactus's own power but even ALL of his home world's(which is the size of a galaxy)energy stores, Doom became Galactus at FULL power. Ofcourse we all know even with Galactus's FULL power he was miserably defeated.

Mr Master
it dosent matter if thanos gets prep. even with the IG a ful powered beyonder would crush him, the IF only controls the 616 universe, while on the other hand postrecon beyonder can control multiverses.

You mean pre-retcon Beyonder, who was Millions of Times more powerful than All the power in the Marvel Multiverse combined.

post-retcon Beyonder is a full cosmic cube now, Cosmic Cubes are just above a global scale(can manipulate/rearrange matter and energy upto the size of a planet)in power.

Here's the scan that proves pre-retcon Beyonder was so insanely powerful:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.