Classic Juggernaut vs. Hercules and Thor (withouth Mjolnir)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
wow.. what an encounter

Hercules.. perhaps a bit stronger.. more powerful than Thor withouth his hammer

both against the irresistible force.. named... the Juggernaut

who wins ?

JohnR
The duo. Unless Hercules and Thor are stuck in stupid mode, a good double haymaker launches Juggernaut into orbit.

badabing
I can't post until the Juggernaut fans tell me why Thor and Herc will lose. wink

golem370
The only way to beat him is throw him into space they only way.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by golem370
The only way to beat him is throw him into space they only way.

OR...one keeps him busy while the other makes a giant puddle of cement. Then both throw him in and jugs is out of commission for two weeks.

Jugs=overrated.

Soujaboy
Juggs= jobs

They lose, because there is really no way in beating him without bfr or telepathy. These characters have neither, and are just going to use brute strength, thus they lose.

golem370
Juggernaut would out last both of them

Metalmanx
Juggernaut stomps them. It's really hard to be anymore logical than that. Neither Hercules nor Thor have the ability to defeat Classic Juggernaut without a battlefield removal. And even then, he can techinically still return to Earth under his own power, thanks to the mystical/cosmic enchantment to not be stopped when he wants to move in a direction.

So, Juggernaut 10/10.

KillAll
godly bodies are flying everywhere... via juggernauts fist.

Swanky-Tuna
Can't Thor use all of Mjolnir's powers without Mjolnir? I thought he was like that for a while.

Rick/Genis
god juggernaut is annoying!

I liked him before I joined this forum!

juggernaut66666
juggernaut is stronger than both avengers v3 25 says that hercules and thor's pwers combined are enough to take down four exemplars juggernaut has take down all exemplars by him self

Rick/Genis
uhhhh... what?

cool picture of jug head by the way.

juggernaut66666
exemplars=demigods

Rick/Genis
oh no, I know that. I just couldn't figure out that sentence.

King KAM
juggernaut does not win this one....jesus, i used to LOVE juggernaut before KMC now i find myself smacking all his fanboys back to reality all the time, thor and hercules are both far too quick, and would simply remove him from battle

KillAll
Juggernaut6666, do you have that pic of juggernaut in ur sig??? a full version with the orignal background??? i'd like to have it lol.

also, thor has shown success in dealing with juggernaut in 2 ways. 1) by opening up a portal and teleporting juggernaut away. 2)by encircleing a castle juggs and thor were fighting in with his hammer to negate most of juggernauts magics. NEITHER can thor do without mjolnir.

that hammer is the ONLY hope i believe these 2 have.

juggernaut66666
no i don't have it is just a render i have found

joesha28
Hard for the Mythical Heroes.

Thunderstrike
Together they could definately throw him into orbit if they strategize. Other than that, ain't happenin.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by King KAM
juggernaut does not win this one....jesus, i used to LOVE juggernaut before KMC now i find myself smacking all his fanboys back to reality all the time, thor and hercules are both far too quick, and would simply remove him from battle

hey, I SAID part of that sentence sad

smile

King KAM
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
hey, I SAID part of that sentence sad

smile i know buddy....i know..

Rick/Genis
big grin

olympian
"So, Juggernaut 10/10."

What an exagerattion.

- - -

"juggernaut is stronger than both avengers v3 25 says that hercules and thor's pwers combined are enough to take down four exemplars juggernaut has take down all exemplars by him self"

Regular "version" of Jugs?

And am i missing a lost here? After all the Avengers went to rescue *him* off the Exemplars, not the other way around. Or was he powered down already?

And they win with strenght, probably by BFR mostly. Besides pll forget Hercules its a pain to knock down and Thor still packs powers without the hammer. 10/10 wont ever happen.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by olympian
"So, Juggernaut 10/10."

What an exagerattion.

- - -

"juggernaut is stronger than both avengers v3 25 says that hercules and thor's pwers combined are enough to take down four exemplars juggernaut has take down all exemplars by him self"

Regular "version" of Jugs?

And am i missing a lost here? After all the Avengers went to rescue *him* off the Exemplars, not the other way around. Or was he powered down already?

And they win with strenght, probably by BFR mostly. Besides pll forget Hercules its a pain to knock down and Thor still packs powers without the hammer. 10/10 wont ever happen.

I don't feel that it was an exagerration at all. And I did say "BESIDES" battlefield removal, the duo has no chance. But since that is not a viable option, the duo has no chance at all.

Would you please mind telling me exactly how Hercules and Thor (without Mjlonir ) are going to defeat Classic Juggernaut with their own strength? I don't really care how hard it is to knock Herclues down and how much power Thor still packs. It's nowhere near enough to take down Juggernaut.

If you can prove me wrong, I'd gladly accept defeat.

outarddwarf
juggernaut rocks them...
can't see it happening any other way.

Soujaboy
Agreed, without the hammer they have no chance.

Tshern
Nothing but a negligible chance of battlefield removal, against which Juggernaut can easily protect himself. Anyhow, this battle would take forever and forever...

olympian
"I don't feel that it was an exagerration at all. And I did say "BESIDES" battlefield removal, the duo has no chance. But since that is not a viable option, the duo has no chance at all."

Where in the tread starter it says its not viable?

- - -

"Would you please mind telling me exactly how Hercules and Thor (without Mjlonir ) are going to defeat Classic Juggernaut with their own strength? "

http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=104658&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=juggernaut&start=30

How about the fact that Juggernaut isent stronger than neither? What makes him difficult to beat its his durability. Not strength.

- - -

"It's nowhere near enough to take down Juggernaut."

Wasent Juggernaut buried under rubbles for a long time? Maybe in a fight against the Hulk?

Hes not unbeatable you know.

juggernaut66666
he can't be beaten by phisical force even phoenix said that

olympian
The comics show otherwise.

The "shoulds" arent revelant when we hardly have only showings about how a character should be portraited.

juggernaut66666
what are you talking about? classic juggernaut was never KO'd don't try to outsmart me in juggernaut stuff cause ihave 125 juggernaut comics

olympian
Then you never read the one where Thor hurt him with his punches? And where Hulk did the same as well? And where the Exemplars won, before the Avengers wentto save him? And the times he lost by BFR? And when Onslaught did the same?

juggernaut66666
1. thor used the mjolnir to deactivate juggernaut's mystical abilities and his force field
2.the hulk was never able to hurt juggernaut even war hulk could not hurt him
3.he beat the exemplars first second time they have attacked him when he was off guard and their attacks removed juggernaut's helmet so bedlam could handle him with ease
4.before onslaught saga he got depowerd in all new exiles comic books he lost his invulnerability and a bit of his strnght and the gem was never in his chest

juggernaut66666
he can beaten by BFR but he can't be beaten phisically

olympian
"1. thor used the mjolnir to deactivate juggernaut's mystical abilities and his force field"

Im not debating that. Im debating your notion he was never hurted physically. And he was.

He didnt showed to be stronger than Thor either.

- - -

"2.the hulk was never able to hurt juggernaut even war hulk could not hurt him"

Wich is wrong. Hulk hurted him physicaly in the same storyline, where Juggernaut did the same. When they both fought the Avengers. Cain was down before the mental backlash.

- - -

"before onslaught saga he got depowerd in all new exiles comic books he lost his invulnerability and a bit of his strnght and the gem was never in his chest"

Looked like classic Juggernaut for me. Can you show me where he was depowered before? And while the gem on the chest part its lousy writting, its still a bfr win. And note that im using this one only to show its possible to do it. Hes doing against -two- with the same kind of strenght he has.

And i forgot another example. Nimrod.

juggernaut66666
nimrod removed his helmet and used sonic beams which hurt juggernaut ears but it did not ko'd him
here are the scans
read carefully
http://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?image=theallnewexilesv2002065tf.jpg

olympian
http://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?...sv2002065tf.jpg

Can be. Its not definatly stated, and seems more in the form of a suposition, but can be.

About Nimrod:

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3751/hrpage146hz.jpg
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/2627/hrpage167ou.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4111/hrpage177nx.jpg

Cain apperantly gets more vulnerable to a certain type of attacks, besides TK without the helmet. A helmet that Thor alone has broken off him the same way Nimrod has. And the duo can at least thunderclap him close to make him lose focus the same way.

Now while i dont know if those would works as efficiently as Nimrod did, theres sure some way to try to counter the advantage his durabilty brings to the table.

Soujaboy
Olympian your wrong, when has Juggernaut not shown to be stronger than Thor? Damn, Thor cant even manage to defeat Juggernaut with his hammer let alone his without it.

The Exemplars if I remember correctly were able to defeat the whole Avengers team, while Juggernaut defeated them all alone. Oh yea during this Juggernaut threw punches that nearly made the earth crumble, and was said to be the most fury ever unleashed on earth.

Now I may be wrong, but threw out comics the only time I have seen Juggernaut beaten in a fight was with tk. The only time I've seen him damaged was in his fight with X-factor where he was stabbed with a magical knife, even then he healed up immediately.

Sure we could sit here and try to point out the few times Juggernaut has been put down, but we could also do the same for Thor and Hercules. Let me assure you that if we pointed out every time Thor and Hercules were put down then the list would be a lot longer than Juggernauts.

Metalmanx
"I don't feel that it was an exagerration at all. And I did say "BESIDES" battlefield removal, the duo has no chance. But since that is not a viable option, the duo has no chance at all."

- - -

"Would you please mind telling me exactly how Hercules and Thor (without Mjlonir ) are going to defeat Classic Juggernaut with their own strength? "

http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=104658&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=juggernaut&start=30

How about the fact that Juggernaut isent stronger than neither? What makes him difficult to beat its his durability. Not strength.

- - -

"It's nowhere near enough to take down Juggernaut."

Wasent Juggernaut buried under rubbles for a long time? Maybe in a fight against the Hulk?

Sigh.

Full-strengthThor WITH HIS HAMMER could not even come close to defeating Juggernaut. His God-blast does not damage Juggernaut because of his invulnerability.

And what proof do you have that Juggernaut is not as strong or stronger than the two? It is my belief, based on comic feats, that Juggy can be as strong as he wants to be.

I never said he was unbeatable. Just unbeatable by physical means. Especially the ones that Thor and Hercules possess.

Soujaboy
exactly

JohnR
Thor and Hercules win every time. Both are stronger, faster, smarter, and more skilled.

Of course it's by BFR, but what do you expect against someone who's the next best thing to invulnerable?

lft4ded
Cain apperantly gets more vulnerable to a certain type of attacks, besides TK without the helmet. A helmet that Thor alone has broken off him the same way Nimrod has. And the duo can at least thunderclap him close to make him lose focus the same way.

Anyone possessing at least Colossus' level of strength can remove Juggernaut's helmet. And really, since when can Black Tom make promises that even Cyttorak hasn't guarenteed. Whether mystically sealed or bolted on, the helmet has always been removable.

And even though its an old point, since I think its acknowledged that the handbooks are often inadequate or even flat-out wrong, back in the Hulk's letter pages in the late 90's (issue 419+) the editor said that with the exception of those working on Hulk's own comic, the current opinion around Marvel HQ is that Juggernaut is the 'strongest' super hero (?) because of the limitless power of Cyttorak that he can call upon. FWIW.

Of course, now that he's a hero he's been forsaken by his diety. I currently refuse to acknowledge that Cain is the true Juggernaut especially in light of Nocturne's comment that he almost drowned in a recent Excaliber. I mean, Classic Juggernaut walked from Vietnam to America, underwater for a good portion of the trip.

lft4ded
Sorry, forgot the point of the second paragraph. If a straight up brawl between Herc/Thor and Hulk have gone in Hulk's favor more often then not, then its conceivable that maybe Herc/Thor aren't stronger stronger than Juggernaut.

You haven't seen Juggernaut use this unlimited strength ability before? You haven't seen him focusing his strength? Ah, then you haven't seen the Eighth Day Juggernaut. The strength's always been there and when forced by the overriding command of Cyttorak, he called upon it, much to Thor's dismay.

newjak86
Originally posted by King KAM
juggernaut does not win this one....jesus, i used to LOVE juggernaut before KMC now i find myself smacking all his fanboys back to reality all the time, thor and hercules are both far too quick, and would simply remove him from battle Being far to quick means nothing in a fight like this Kam.
Secondly Thor even with the Hammer could only BFR Juggs through teleportation and tricking him. Secondly Thor said he was going all out hitting him with all the power he could muster with the hammer and it did nothing to Juggs what are Herc and Thor gonna do to Juggs now.
Maybe they could throw him into space but thats a longshot since Cain is more than likely to be swatting them away with his fists.

olympian
"Olympian your wrong, when has Juggernaut not shown to be stronger than Thor? Damn, Thor cant even manage to defeat Juggernaut with his hammer let alone his without it."

Because of his durability= forcefield. Without it and playing only his strenght against Thor he didnt showed to be stronger. Hulk has put him down as well. Having those examples, i dont see how i am flat out wrong. Not all Juggs showings are "8th level lite".

- - -

"The Exemplars if I remember correctly were able to defeat the whole Avengers team, while Juggernaut defeated them all alone. Oh yea during this Juggernaut threw punches that nearly made the earth crumble, and was said to be the most fury ever unleashed on earth."

Every major character has statements like the last one. " strongest avengers ever", " most powerful avenger ever", "strongest one there is " etc.

And Juggernaut also had a loss against the exemplars, did he not? After all he was the one saved by the Avengers, not the other way around. Why is this not adressed to his record against them?

- - -

"Now I may be wrong, but threw out comics the only time I have seen Juggernaut beaten in a fight was with tk. The only time I've seen him damaged was in his fight with X-factor where he was stabbed with a magical knife, even then he healed up immediately."

He has been physically hurt and Nimrod did well against him without TK.

- - -

"Sure we could sit here and try to point out the few times Juggernaut has been put down, but we could also do the same for Thor and Hercules. Let me assure you that if we pointed out every time Thor and Hercules were put down then the list would be a lot longer than Juggernauts."

Obvioulsy. They are not as durable. Even Hulk has been put down more often. But they are all in the same ballpark and there are ways to counter his durability advantage, as the comics showed us. 10/10 its just not going to happen. On the same token the poster who said the duo would win every time, its also exageratting to the max.

- - -

"Full-strengthThor WITH HIS HAMMER could not even come close to defeating Juggernaut. His God-blast does not damage Juggernaut because of his invulnerability."

Are you claiming he can`t be put down in other ways, when we`ve seen that it can be done?

- - -

"And what proof do you have that Juggernaut is not as strong or stronger than the two? It is my belief, based on comic feats, that Juggy can be as strong as he wants to be"

Direct comparation with other top tiers shows us otherwise. He`s not a level above. His figths with Thor dont show it (with the exception of the 8th day bit) and his fights with the Hulk, dont show it either.

- - -

"If a straight up brawl between Herc/Thor and Hulk have gone in Hulk's favor more often then not"

Hulk never fought the two at the same time. Herc never lost a straight brawl against him and the worst showing Thor ever had against Hulk, wasent a straight lost either.

And the one where he was ko, he ko the Hulk before. So i can surely say, the record they all have in relation with each other its good.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Sigh.

Full-strengthThor WITH HIS HAMMER could not even come close to defeating Juggernaut. His God-blast does not damage Juggernaut because of his invulnerability.

And what proof do you have that Juggernaut is not as strong or stronger than the two? It is my belief, based on comic feats, that Juggy can be as strong as he wants to be.

I never said he was unbeatable. Just unbeatable by physical means. Especially the ones that Thor and Hercules possess.

Juggernaut's force-field would prevent a hammerless Thor and Hercules from hurting him.

However, if the force-field can be negated, either one alone would beat him down. Thor was one punch away from putting the Juggernaut down for the count when the hammer returned. Juggernaut is strong enough to hurt Thor or Hercules but he is nowhere near them in terms of raw strength.

People tend to confuse Juggernaut's invulnerability with strength. That he discovered a few new tricks the power of cyttorak has (such as crossing dimensions) doesnt mean he is particularly strong.

juggernaut66666
what are you talking abou? t he is far above thor and hercules

aliveinboston
"Olympian your wrong, when has Juggernaut not shown to be stronger than Thor? Damn, Thor cant even manage to defeat Juggernaut with his hammer let alone his without it."

Because of his durability= forcefield. Without it and playing only his strenght against Thor he didnt showed to be stronger. Hulk has put him down as well. Having those examples, i dont see how i am flat out wrong. Not all Juggs showings are "8th level lite".

- - -

"The Exemplars if I remember correctly were able to defeat the whole Avengers team, while Juggernaut defeated them all alone. Oh yea during this Juggernaut threw punches that nearly made the earth crumble, and was said to be the most fury ever unleashed on earth."

Every major character has statements like the last one. " strongest avengers ever", " most powerful avenger ever", "strongest one there is " etc.

And Juggernaut also had a loss against the exemplars, did he not? After all he was the one saved by the Avengers, not the other way around. Why is this not adressed to his record against them?

- - -

"Now I may be wrong, but threw out comics the only time I have seen Juggernaut beaten in a fight was with tk. The only time I've seen him damaged was in his fight with X-factor where he was stabbed with a magical knife, even then he healed up immediately."

He has been physically hurt and Nimrod did well against him without TK.

- - -

"Sure we could sit here and try to point out the few times Juggernaut has been put down, but we could also do the same for Thor and Hercules. Let me assure you that if we pointed out every time Thor and Hercules were put down then the list would be a lot longer than Juggernauts."

Obvioulsy. They are not as durable. Even Hulk has been put down more often. But they are all in the same ballpark and there are ways to counter his durability advantage, as the comics showed us. 10/10 its just not going to happen. On the same token the poster who said the duo would win every time, its also exageratting to the max.

- - -

"Full-strengthThor WITH HIS HAMMER could not even come close to defeating Juggernaut. His God-blast does not damage Juggernaut because of his invulnerability."

Are you claiming he can`t be put down in other ways, when we`ve seen that it can be done?

- - -

"And what proof do you have that Juggernaut is not as strong or stronger than the two? It is my belief, based on comic feats, that Juggy can be as strong as he wants to be"

Direct comparation with other top tiers shows us otherwise. He`s not a level above. His figths with Thor dont show it (with the exception of the 8th day bit) and his fights with the Hulk, dont show it either.

- - -

"If a straight up brawl between Herc/Thor and Hulk have gone in Hulk's favor more often then not"

Hulk never fought the two at the same time. Herc never lost a straight brawl against him and the worst showing Thor ever had against Hulk, wasent a straight lost either.

And the one where he was ko, he ko the Hulk before. So i can surely say, the record they all have in relation with each other its good.

When Thor decided to he killed Hulk with his bare hands. He has also killed Hulk and Thing with one arm after he lost his inhibitions about killing mortals.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
what are you talking abou? t he is far above thor and hercules

No. He has some special powers from Cyttorak such as the force-field, the abiltity to cross dimensions, etc.., but despite the strength boost he received he has never been shown to over power or even match hulk, thor, or hercules with raw strength. He certainly cannot match the power of characters that Thor has defeated such as Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Drax with Power Gem, etc...

If mike tyson had his arms and legs tied so that he couldnt hit or kick me (and his mouth taped so he couldn't bite me) I could beat the crap out of him. This doesnt mean I am stronger than Mike Tyson.

olympian
"When Thor decided to he killed Hulk with his bare hands. He has also killed Hulk and Thing with one arm after he lost his inhibitions about killing mortals."

I dont usually use that one because i dont belive its considered in continuity..

Mind you that if we ever do a "what if" kind of tread, Hulk will show up with a bad record against Thor, considering the TG killed him twice in two different stories.

- - -

"what are you talking abou? t he is far above thor and hercules"

So hulk and Thor never hurted or put him down physically? How is he above then.

Enlight me. Especially when the actual Thor beating he gave was notably stated as a powerup in 8th day.

juggernaut66666
he was not powered up in 8th day he used more of his strenght by focusing and he was NEVER EVER KO'D BY ANYONE

aliveinboston
he was not powered up in 8th day he used more of his strenght by focusing and he was NEVER EVER KO'D BY ANYONE

He was almost KOd by Thor in under 60 seconds without his force-field.

juggernaut66666
yep but he was not ko'd the strange thing that he rarely uses his forcefield to protect him self when he fought thor fr the first time he did not use his force field and was not hurt even by the godforce blast

aliveinboston
yep but he was not ko'd the strange thing that he rarely uses his forcefield to protect him self when he fought thor fr the first time he did not use his force field and was not hurt even by the godforce blast

Rubbish. Without the force-field he would have been utterly fried as Galactus almost was until he escaped. In any case, Thor wasn't even using the God Force at full power. At full power the hammer would fall apart and Thor would have to project it directly from his body. Of course doing so is a pretty slow process as he is first required to say ten different tongue twisters backwards and forwards correctly twice.

Also, the only reason Juggernaut wasn't KOd by Thor in 60 seconds is because the hammer returned before 60 seconds went by and the force field automatically turned back on. But for those 59 seconds that he didnt have his force-field he got his butt thoroughly spanked.

a little trivia:

Juggernaut is based on a misinterpretation of the Indian name Jagannath.

When europeans heard that during a certain Indian festival that an actual gigantic human pulled chariot containing statues of an Indian "Lord Jagannath" and his "consort" sometimes ran over people gathered for the festival under it's huge wheels, they began using the term to describe something as huge and unstoppable.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Juggernaut's force-field would prevent a hammerless Thor and Hercules from hurting him.

However, if the force-field can be negated, either one alone would beat him down. Thor was one punch away from putting the Juggernaut down for the count when the hammer returned. Juggernaut is strong enough to hurt Thor or Hercules but he is nowhere near them in terms of raw strength.

People tend to confuse Juggernaut's invulnerability with strength. That he discovered a few new tricks the power of cyttorak has (such as crossing dimensions) doesnt mean he is particularly strong.

I'm sorry, I must disagree. While Juggernaut does pessess invulnerability, he also possess high class 100 strength. I really don't know how else to put this. It's been shown countless times.

Also, even without his forcefield, Juggy is nearly impervious to almost any form of physical attack. The forcefield just acts as an extra barrier between him and outside attack.

Soleran
Juggernaut doesn't really have any huge lifting feats to call on and a fairly limited number of monsterous blows to call him a high 100 tonner.

2D_MASTER
If throwing Juggy into space, or just removing him from the battle field is considered "winning" a fight (I dont see that as a victory), then I guess Hercules and Thor would win. But in a pure fight hand to hand, Thor and hercules would be crying to Odin and Zeus after their arses got stomped by Juggernaut. To be honest, there are people who can mess up Juggernaut pretty good, but not these two.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
If throwing Juggy into space, or just removing him from the battle field is considered "winning" a fight (I dont see that as a victory), then I guess Hercules and Thor would win. But in a pure fight hand to hand, Thor and hercules would be crying to Odin and Zeus after their arses got stomped by Juggernaut. To be honest, there are people who can mess up Juggernaut pretty good, but not these two.

Except thor has already done so quite easily. Without Juggernaut's force field the contest was extremely one-sided. Juggernaut was one punch away from being put away by thor in under 60 seconds when he was rescued by the return of his force-field.

aliveinboston

Also, even without his forcefield, Juggy is nearly impervious to almost any form of physical attack. The forcefield just acts as an extra barrier between him and outside attack.

No he is not. Without his force-field Juggernaut was utterly dominated by a non-berserk non-warrior madness non-uninhibited-about-killing-mortals Thor.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by aliveinboston
No he is not. Without his force-field Juggernaut was utterly dominated by a non-berserk non-warrior madness non-uninhibited-about-killing-mortals Thor.

Can I see scans of this? I'd love to see how this really happened.

aliveinboston
Can I see scans of this? I'd love to see how this really happened.

The scans were posted by someone else on this forum either in this or a similar thread very recently.

Metalmanx
Can you possibly direct me to them? Or tell me what page they're on? Just telling me that they've been posted doesn't help me find them. No offense at all, of course.

Tshern
Utterly dominated yes, but although Juggernaut's durability and strength had dropped significantly Thor was NOT able to knock him out. I guess Thor could have done with more time, though.

leonidas
Can you possibly direct me to them? Or tell me what page they're on? Just telling me that they've been posted doesn't help me find them. No offense at all, of course.

hey mm,

i posted the scan in the 'who's strongest thread', or 'marvel's strongest' or something like that. should be in the first couple pages of the forum. and thor did beat him pretty badly but did NOT ko him inside the minute he had. seems pretty clear that given only a few more seconds he likely WOULD have ko'd him though . . .

mighty adam

- - -

- - -

"It's nowhere near enough to take down Juggernaut." i think juggy is way stronger the hec and thor. plus juggy can poer up i think juggy take's this fight 8/10.

olympian
"he was not powered up in 8th day he used more of his strenght by focusing and he was NEVER EVER KO'D BY ANYONE"

The writer disagrees with you. It was stated by Thor and the narration that Juggernaut was better than before.

Thus he was operating on a higher level. The reason of -how- doesnt matter. He was. You cant just ignore it.

Soujaboy
"he was not powered up in 8th day he used more of his strenght by focusing and he was NEVER EVER KO'D BY ANYONE"

The writer disagrees with you. It was stated by Thor and the narration that Juggernaut was better than before.

Thus he was operating on a higher level. The reason of -how- doesnt matter. He was. You cant just ignore it.

The editors disagree with you, it was stated by them that Juggernaut was just focusing his powers.

Who cares what Thor says? I would say the same thing if I was getting my ass kicked.

What do you mean Juggernaut has not shown a class 100 feat? What about the fact that the earth nearly crumbled beneath his punches?

JohnR
Juggernaut IS Class 100, but his usual strength doesn't seem to be as high as Thor, Hercules, or the Hulk. He seems to be near them, but not as high (IMO).

theobvious
Originally posted by JohnR
Juggernaut IS Class 100, but his usual strength doesn't seem to be as high as Thor, Hercules, or the Hulk. He seems to be near them, but not as high (IMO).

Hercules is also C-100 according to his official Marvel.com Bio. Just in case you don't know this means he can lift/press in excess 100 tons(200,000 lbs). It also says that he can't die from conventional means for obvious reasons. He must suffer from large scale incineration to die.

Juggernaut's Bio says the limits of his Cyttorak-given Super Strenth aren't known. It also says he is seemingly invincible and that he can go without food water & oxygen forever.

Thor's bio says his strength is greater than most of the Superhuman race. But we don't know if most includes Juggernaut.

So I believe that NO ONE would win this battle.

Soujaboy
Why none?

lft4ded

As Tshern noted though, in the scan's it states that Thor's hammer didn't negate Juggernaut's forcefield, but *all* mystical energies within the cocoon. That would've affected Juggernaut's strength, durability, forcefield, unstoppableness, etc.

Thor was effectively fighting the weakened Imposternaut that has been running around the last few years that almost everyone has humbled.

newjak86
Originally posted by lft4ded
As Tshern noted though, in the scan's it states that Thor's hammer didn't negate Juggernaut's forcefield, but *all* mystical energies within the cocoon. That would've affected Juggernaut's strength, durability, forcefield, unstoppableness, etc.

Thor was effectively fighting the weakened Imposternaut that has been running around the last few years that almost everyone has humbled. Finally someone sees this I was just about to comment on this.
Juggernaut's shield isn't to give him his invulnerability its most often just used as a sort of barrier if Cain doesn't want anything touching basically thats the only time he ever puts it up and the time he fought Thor and used it to slow Thor's hammer.

In the second fight where Thor negated Cain's power he basically broke the connection between Cain and Cyttorak although he couldn't completely stop it which is why Cain still possessed some of his strength.

In the 8th Day saga Cain wasn't amped just stronger and calling on more of Cyttorak's powers. Which many editors have stated he can do on a regular basis if he is focused enough on doing something. 8th Day was him just showing the concept that most people already knew.

As for Juggernaut's strength it is considered to high on many people's minds. Basically even Editors for the Hulk at one time have stated that Juggs is probably stronger since he can call upon the limitless power of Cyttorak and that he probably is stronger then Hulk. Is it clear cut then that Juggs is stronger than Hulk no but what it does show is that many people consider Juggs to be in at least the same strength class as Hulk and Thor as Cain even said once a comic he was a "least" as strong as Thor was when Cain tried to pick up the hammer.

In his fights with the Hulk one was a draw as the fight never finished as the X-Men just so happened to show up when Cain's helmet was off. In the next fight Cain basically beat the tar out of Hulk be it the Professor Hulk though. The other time was when Hulk fought Cain as War which in many peoples mind doesn't count as a straight up fight as Hulk was at the time amped up on Celestial Technology.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.