Storm vs. Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crucifixio
I always wanted to see a well written battle btween the 2....who would win?

Tshern
Wonderwoman takes it easily.

crucifixio
easy?....doubtful. I've seen Storm create electromagnetic fields similar to magneto....I dont think WW is easily penetratin that

badabing
Wonder Woman takes the majority. Storm may take a few if she gets the first shot in and uses all her power.

Tshern
One word; speedblitz.

badabing
Originally posted by Tshern
One word; speedblitz.
I'm starting to hate that word. mad

stick out tongue

Tshern
So do I, but it still is a formidable argument in some cases such as this.

Crease
Couple days ago I picked up the WW issue where Supes is being mind-comtrolled by Max Lord. Supes attacks her, under the illusion she's DD and has just killed Lois. So, a bloodlusted Supes grabs her, flies her damn near the sun, and knocks her out. She plummets back to Earth (from the sun) and promptly gets up to continue fighting. she wasn't affected in the least by the coldness of space or the heat from being that close to the sun...Storm has nothing that could even hurt WW. WW 10/10

grey fox
Originally posted by badabing
Wonder Woman takes the majority. Storm may take a few if she gets the first shot in and uses all her power.

FRIENDS !!!!

Be merry and full of laughter for the time of speedblitz is upon us ....

Tshern
I am full of laughter, the soundtrack of The Rocky Horror Picture Show is so damn hilarious.

badabing
Originally posted by grey fox
FRIENDS !!!!

Be merry and full of laughter for the time of speedblitz is upon us ....
BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!mad2

grey fox
I am full of laughter, the soundtrack of The Rocky Horror Picture Show is so damn hilarious.

Hey i'm listening to Stairway to heaven....

Mindship
I don't think you guys realize that Storm has had her bones secretly plated with adamantium. How else can you explain, in the DCvsMarvel crossover, Storm surviving a kick to the head from Diana, and her head neither explodes like a Ghallager melon, nor goes flying off her body like a jet-powered soccer ball.

wink

Tshern
Not too much into Led Zeppelin, but that's a magnificent song. I somehow know you have a good taste of music.

But still, WW takes this easily. Storm has no chance if Wondie real puts some effort to this fight.

grey fox
Not too much into Led Zeppelin, but that's a magnificent song. I somehow know you have a good taste of music.

But still, WW takes this easily. Storm has no chance if Wondie real puts some effort to this fight.

Really , i doubt it. I usually listen to heavy metal , nu metal . Disturbed , Godsmack , Nightwish occasionally Marylin Manson and i can't get enough of Anime Intro's .

badabing
Hey i'm listening to Stairway to heaven....
I love the old stuff. cool

grey fox
Here

Tshern
Really , i doubt it. I usually listen to heavy metal , nu metal . Disturbed , Godsmack , Nightwish occasionally Marylin Manson and i can't get enough of Anime Intro's .

Heh, Nightwish seems to be the only Finnish band anyone knows... And I like Manson, ingenious lyrics. Don't really like nu metal though and I prettu much dislike listening music which doesn't have somekind of deeper message. Well, myriad different genres go, but not trance/dance/whateva.

badabing
Here
Sweet link Fox. cool

grey fox
Hey godsmack in itself is a deeper message , well in my opinion.

Here http://www.purevolume.com/godsmack try listening to Serenity.

grey fox
Originally posted by badabing
Sweet link Fox. cool

Check out my Optimus versus vision thread for another....

Tshern
Tried Godsmack couple of times and didn't like it.

grey fox
Each to their own , i like the re-mix of Phantom of the opera though , found a kick-ass music video with it....

Big Sexy
wonderwoman is superman with big breasts.

Badabing
WW takes a solid majority.

Soljer
Originally posted by Badabing
WW takes a solid majority.

While I wholeheartedly agree....that wasn't very nice.

Badabing
Originally posted by Soljer
While I wholeheartedly agree....that wasn't very nice. What are you going on about? confused Don't make me unleash teh dur on you! durfist

Soljer
Originally posted by Badabing
What are you going on about? confused Don't make me unleash teh dur on you! durfist

Bumping a year and a half old Storm thread, of all things?

That wasn't very nice to the general populace that now has to endure it's presence on the front page for the next several weeks due to the storm-tards. erm.

Badabing
Originally posted by Soljer
Bumping a year and a half old Storm thread, of all things?

That wasn't very nice to the general populace that now has to endure it's presence on the front page for the next several weeks due to the storm-tards. erm. durimshotdurofborgdurftysdurorm

You're the person who keeps responding and bumping the thread....duriroll

cartman23
STORM!!!!!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by cartman23
STORM!!!!!!!

Gets her head Splattered.

stormfront
this is all crazy

BentonGrey
Haha....I enjoy this, two of the more over-rated characters on these boards going head to head...mighty interesting.

For what it's worth, I think Wondy takes a majority, but perhaps not too large of one...

stormfront
Originally posted by BentonGrey
Haha....I enjoy this, two of the more over-rated characters on these boards going head to head...mighty interesting.

For what it's worth, I think Wondy takes a majority, but perhaps not too large of one...

if anything storm is underated, there no big hype going on about her.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by BentonGrey

For what it's worth, I think Wondy takes a majority, but perhaps not too large of one... How is Wonder Woman overrated?

2damnloud
Not this shit again.

WW wold take a good majority 6-7/10

quanchi112
ww wins this 10 out of 10.

kevdude
WW wins, would be a good fight though

pr1983
Closing... god forbid but i think there's already one of these...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.