Nimrod vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two powerful characters hash it out

Nimrod- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Nimrod_%28Sentinel%29

vs

Lobo- http://www.dcdatabaseproject.com/wiki/index.php/Lobo

Milkie
Stalemate

Mider
classic lobo would win and the none classic well i dont know much about him.

golem370
Mider how would he win?

id369
Lobo ftw.

golem370
ftw?

Darth Kal-El
FTW= for the win

golem370
How does Lobo win?

id369
He wont die. He clones an army of himself. One Lobo is enough. 100 Lobos is overkill.

spideycarnage
current lobo doesnt have clonning powers, nimord KOs him.

id369
Originally posted by spideycarnage
current lobo doesnt have clonning powers, nimord KOs him.

Thats debateable. evil face

Current Lobo loses thou. sad

Mider
what do you mean how would the classic lobo win there is nothing nimrod has to beat classic lobo, classic lobo broke a cube that had the density of the universe, uses black holes just to get around, servived a galaxy wide blast and he was at the very center of it since he caused it, he cant have his molecules messed up since its been tried, he can grow resistent to magic, he's beaten a group of gods and to nigh omnipatents......you should ask how would nimrod win but if its just normal lobo then he would have a hard time but not a super duper hard time but a hard time none the less, he could always throw nimrod into the sun since even the sun doesnt bug lobo.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Mider
what do you mean how would the classic lobo win there is nothing nimrod has to beat classic lobo, classic lobo broke a cube that had the density of the universe, uses black holes just to get around, servived a galaxy wide blast and he was at the very center of it since he caused it, he cant have his molecules messed up since its been tried, he can grow resistent to magic, he's beaten a group of gods and to nigh omnipatents......you should ask how would nimrod win but if its just normal lobo then he would have a hard time but not a super duper hard time but a hard time none the less, he could always throw nimrod into the sun since even the sun doesnt bug lobo.

Does he slice, dice, and make julian fries as well?

golem370
Nimrod has a ton of weapons including the ability to find a weakness in his opponents

Superherovandal
so does Lobo.

Fanboy
So Lobo wins because I don't think he is gonna be beaten by Nimrod by his millions of Weapons oh but how will he win boo hoo. **** I think I am drowning over all these threads of these gay characters trying to be made looking more powerful then others because they are not. Lobo wins

golem370
What the f**k?

Rick/Genis
cosign

Big Sexy
um

Fanboy
D

klintypooh
Originally posted by golem370
ftw?

FTWaffles.

Madvillain
Looks like a big ol stalemate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.