Wolverine vs. Captain America With a Twist...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
For this fight, Wolverine can't use his claws and Captain America can't use his shield. This is just a straight up fist fight. Who would win?

Comicbook_kid
Wolverine would win...eventually. No matter how hard Cap tried, there is just no way he would ever be able to knock Wolverine out. He can punch and kick him all day long, but he won't be able to knock him out because of his adamantium skull. Spider-man couldn't do it, so Cap won't be able to either. Not to mention the fact that Wolverine can heal from any injury sustained from Cap in seconds, the same can't be said for ol' Cap...

Wolverine takes this one folks.....

Thunderstrike
Maybe if it were Wolverine with no claws or healing factor, then this would be more even.

Darth Kal-El
Well then you gotta take away Capt's shield too.

Rick/Genis
he did take caps shield

capt it up
take away capt chain mill then

batdude123
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Maybe if it were Wolverine with no claws or healing factor, then this would be more even.

Yes, that's a good idea. Wolverine's healing factor AND his adamantium bones are taken away from him as well. Now who wins?

Thanos_6383
Getting punched in the face by a Adamantium laced fist wouldn't sound like too much fun for CA.

capt it up
fine wolevrien keep all his other abilites ecpt he can not heal and his skeletona nd claws laced with admatium are gone.

capt chain mill is gone and his shield.

wolverine wins

Rick/Genis
incorrect, sir

batdude123
Originally posted by capt it up
fine wolevrien keep all his other abilites ecpt he can not heal and his skeletona nd claws laced with admatium are gone.

capt chain mill is gone and his shield.

wolverine wins

What the f**k? I never said that Cap's chain mill was gone.

Rick/Genis
but if it was... cap would still win.

capt it up
Originally posted by batdude123
What the f**k? I never said that Cap's chain mill was gone.
ya and why does that matter?

badabing
Wait a sec, I thought the fight was without claws and shield only. Cap still has the ss serum and Wolvie still has the adamantium and healing.

capt it up
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
but if it was... cap would still win.
whys that?
he slower
weaker
less duable
has far less experience

Rick/Genis
because he created the argument it really does matter.

batdude123
because he created the argument it really does matter.

Yes, but even if Logan doesn't have some of his mutant powers, he's still more than formidable for Cap.

batdude123
I'm even going to give Wolverine the slight edge in this fight. 6/10

Milkie
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/5076/bestgifever9hc.gif

Ritoshi
Take away caps super soilder thingy

Nova Angel
Yeah If Wolvie cant have his adamantium and healing power then Cap cant have the Super serum which would suck cuz then he'd Be all small and what not.

Rick/Genis
Wolverine is NOT faster than Steve

batdude123
The Super Soldier Serum stays! mad

Nova Angel
Wolverine is NOT faster than Steve

I dont know about that, Cap run's 30 miles per hour and it was stated that Wolvie moved faster than the human eye can follow.

batdude123
Unless I was mistaken, I thought Wolverine could run 50 mph in short bursts? He's been shown to keep up with wild boars as they run as well.

Rick/Genis
in the Captain America 65th Anniversary special he was seen running a mile in a little over a minute.

Soleran
wild boars maybe run 50 km a hour but not 50 miles per hour.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
wild boars maybe run 50 km a hour but not 50 miles per hour.

I know that, I was talking about two seperate feats. wink

batdude123
in the Captain America 65th Anniversary special he was seen running a mile in a little over a minute.

That would mean that he'd have to keep a constant rate of a little under 60mph for the whole mile. roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm sorry, but yeah right!

spideycarnage
wats with the all the recent wolvie thread latley? dont wwe get enough of him already.

Rick/Genis
seriously... love the guy but get rid of him!

Nova Angel
I know I get tired of sticking up for him, but...I...Must...FIGHT...the..good....fight

StyleTime
There have been so many changes to the fight. Can somebody explain to me what the conditions are?

King KAM
Cap wins this one, wolverine is outclassed and cap can put him out for a good enough while, to claim the victory

King KAM
Originally posted by Nova Angel
I dont know about that, Cap run's 30 miles per hour and it was stated that Wolvie moved faster than the human eye can follow. cap runs almost 60mph, and yes wolverine shows extremley fast burst from 30 to 35 feet, but cap also shows the same.

RogerRamjet
The Super Soldier Serum stays! mad

good..the healing factor and the bones too...

Logan wins..

King KAM
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
good..the healing factor and the bones too...

Logan wins.. you mean the healing factor that isnt going to help him when he gets pressure pointed and cant move.......and the metal bones that will crash with the ground from getting judo thrown over and over.....oh yeah those...

cap wins

Rick/Genis
laughing

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by King KAM
you mean the healing factor that isnt going to help him when he gets pressure pointed and cant move.......and the metal bones that will crash with the ground from getting judo thrown over and over.....oh yeah those...

cap wins

need i remind you that Logan is a master of all hand to hand combat styles? so if Cap wants ta go Judo...Wolvie'll think of something to counteract.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Logan wins...

RogerRamjet
oh crap..double post... -.-

King KAM
need i remind you that Logan is a master of all hand to hand combat styles? so if Cap wants ta go Judo...Wolvie'll think of something to counteract.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Logan wins... how do we know this? ive never seen wolverine do judo....can u show me a scan please?

RogerRamjet
how do we know this? ive never seen wolverine do judo....can u show me a scan please?

if i find one, i will show it to you gladly
oh i've seen Wolverine using ninja tactics..and he has the fencing skills of a samurai.. if you don't believe me, read the 4-part-mini series "Wolverine" which was done by Frank Miller by the way..

King KAM
if i find one, i will show it to you gladly
oh i've seen Wolverine using ninja tactics..and he has the fencing skills of a samurai.. if you don't believe me, read the 4-part-mini series "Wolverine" which was done by Frank Miller by the way.. everyone knows hes a ninja, and a samurai...but i wanna see his judo mastery you claimed he has...

lft4ded
I going to give this to Captain America. I didn't realize that he possessed such a distinct strength advantage over Wolverine.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Captain_America

5 tons? Geez. But still I'd give Captain America the skill and experience advantage. Running with the Avengers would've opened Cap up to going against foes from all power classes.

And if Cap is going to let Wolverine punch him in the face I'm sure he's going to trade him a throat/kidney/nut shot.

King KAM
Originally posted by lft4ded
I going to give this to Captain America. I didn't realize that he possessed such a distinct strength advantage over Wolverine.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Captain_America

5 tons? Geez. But still I'd give Captain America the skill and experience advantage. Running with the Avengers would've opened Cap up to going against foes from all power classes.

And if Cap is going to let Wolverine punch him in the face I'm sure he's going to trade him a throat/kidney/nut shot. you already know what cap is gonna do, hes just gonna judo throw wolverine into submission. wolverine rushes in too much.

RogerRamjet
everyone knows hes a ninja, and a samurai...but i wanna see his judo mastery you claimed he has...
well..that'll take a while...but i remember an issue of X-Men where they first encounter Thunderbird/Warpath, there Wolverine fights him in a hand to hand situation which could loosely resemble to Judo..

King KAM
well..that'll take a while...but i remember an issue of X-Men where they first encounter Thunderbird/Warpath, there Wolverine fights him in a hand to hand situation which could loosely resemble to Judo.. u do realize that wolverine has faught and got whomped by cap in h2h already?

RogerRamjet
u do realize that wolverine has faught and got whomped by cap in h2h already?

so did Cap..your point?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Wolverine would win...eventually. No matter how hard Cap tried, there is just no way he would ever be able to knock Wolverine out. He can punch and kick him all day long, but he won't be able to knock him out because of his adamantium skull. Spider-man couldn't do it, so Cap won't be able to either. Not to mention the fact that Wolverine can heal from any injury sustained from Cap in seconds, the same can't be said for ol' Cap...

Wolverine takes this one folks.....

I must disagree. I think Cap has every ability to knock Wolverine out. Wolverine's been knocked out by less. And yes, I know that it hasn't been shown that Spiderman could knock him out (which, might I add, is pure and utter crap), but lesser than Spidey have knocked Wolvie out before. Hell, Punsiher knocked Wolverine out with a baseball bat to the nuts. If that is possible, Cap has great chances to knock Wolvie out. The adamantium skull does not play a role in deterring a knock out. If anything, they make him more prone to being knocked out.

Wolvie's healing factor can be overtaxed if he is constantly being pummelled.

Cap has the speed and agility advantage here, as well as tactical skills that FAR exceed Wolverine's. And, in my opinion, a more efficient fighter. Endurance can't even play as the advantage for Wovlerine, since Cap has superhuman stamina and endurance as well.

So, in my opinion, Cap takes this the majority of the time.

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I must disagree. I think Cap has every ability to knock Wolverine out. Wolverine's been knocked out by less. And yes, I know that it hasn't been shown that Spiderman could knock him out (which, might I add, is pure and utter crap), but lesser than Spidey have knocked Wolvie out before. Hell, Punsiher knocked Wolverine out with a baseball bat to the nuts. If that is possible, Cap has great chances to knock Wolvie out. The adamantium skull does not play a role in deterring a knock out. If anything, they make him more prone to being knocked out.

Wolvie's healing factor can be overtaxed if he is constantly being pummelled.

Cap has the speed and agility advantage here, as well as tactical skills that FAR exceed Wolverine's. And, in my opinion, a more efficient fighter. Endurance can't even play as the advantage for Wovlerine, since Cap has superhuman stamina and endurance as well.

So, in my opinion, Cap takes this the majority of the time. cap takes this 9/10 just because cap isnt a fluke kinda guy, so if he CAN beat you than he will.

Rick/Genis
cap would just throw a grenade at wolverine. Or hide an uzzi behind his shield big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

King KAM
cap would just throw a grenade at wolverine. Or hide an uzzi behind his shield big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin stop mixing in ultimate cap with 616 cap, and for the record i like Ult Cap like a mofo, but 616 would school him.

Rick/Genis
it's called being kidding.. evidence is in the smiley faces!

King KAM
it's called being kidding.. evidence is in the smiley faces! just because i like you rick....ill let you slide....

Rick/Genis
well I'm glad you like me... what we SHOULD do is team up and beat the crap out of Gambit with Cap! big grin

Metalmanx
Actually, I think Ultimate Cap would kick 616 Cap's ass. Hard.

But yea. Cap for the win.

Rick/Genis
for the record i like Ult Cap like a mofo, but 616 would school him.

Agreed.

joesha28
Ult Cap can beat 616 Cap. He's shameless! He's one hag of a dirty player that Cap isn't. I think Cap can beat Wolvie.

King KAM
Originally posted by joesha28
Ult Cap can beat 616 Cap. He's shameless! He's one hag of a dirty player that Cap isn't. I think Cap can beat Wolvie. see people fail to realize, that Ult Cap isnt as good of a fighter, and yes he is Dirtier but nothing that 616 cant handle....he is used to people trying to cheat their way to victory on him, and he will be prepared.

joesha28
Yes but i wonder if he's used to opponents trying to kick his groin!

King KAM
Yes but i wonder if he's used to opponents trying to kick his groin! good point.....but all that will do to 616 is make him black out and go all WWII on that ass, and than its all over...

joesha28
Yup..i agreed with you for once. 616 Cap is great. Ult Cap is ok. He seems good when he is not in uniform but when he is in the job he's a dirty player who finds that kicking opponents when they are down is the best time to kick them.

Rick/Genis
boy you sure like thor!

(on a side note. Cap, check Avengers Assemble)

King KAM
Yup..i agreed with you for once. 616 Cap is great. Ult Cap is ok. He seems good when he is not in uniform but when he is in the job he's a dirty player who finds that kicking opponents when they are down is the best time to kick them. there they cant kick you back

joesha28
boy you sure like thor!

(on a side note. Cap, check Avengers Assemble)

I sure of do. Like my new sig. Juggernaut6666 made it for me.

Rick/Genis
pretty bitchin'

Psyquis52
I sure of do. Like my new sig. Juggernaut6666 made it for me.

Nice. yes

joesha28
thanks dudes.

marvelprince
Sweet sig joesha.

Now to the matter at hand Cap should take Wolverine here. If this is Cap with no shield and Wolverine without no claws or healing then Cap has the most advantages. He's stronger, more agile, has superhuman endurance and stamina. Wolverine may be faster, but not by much and they are about equal in terms of fighting skill. Cap will take the majority 7/10

capt it up
Originally posted by marvelprince
Sweet sig joesha.

Now to the matter at hand Cap should take Wolverine here. If this is Cap with no shield and Wolverine without no claws or healing then Cap has the most advantages. He's stronger, more agile, has superhuman endurance and stamina. Wolverine may be faster, but not by much and they are about equal in terms of fighting skill. Cap will take the majority 7/10
actauly if ur syaing only wolverine helaign gone, but he keeps his other abilites such as superhuman agility,reflex,senses stamina, strength.

then actauly wolverine stronger,faster,more agile,more durable. so no wolverine would win.

capt it up
u do realize that wolverine has faught and got whomped by cap in h2h already?
actauly that not true. first of all capt lost that fight second of all wolverien had the mind of a werewolf.

Etrigan
Then Cap would be just an ordinary man, fool.

Wolverine is a deadly opponent, but he can't beat Cap without his claws and healing factor.

King KAM
actauly if ur syaing only wolverine helaign gone, but he keeps his other abilites such as superhuman agility,reflex,senses stamina, strength.

then actauly wolverine stronger,faster,more agile,more durable. so no wolverine would win. wolverine isnt stronger than captain america, faster nor quicker, captain america is super-human, wolverine is simply peak human....

King KAM
actauly that not true. first of all capt lost that fight second of all wolverien had the mind of a werewolf. it didnt look like cap lost to me, wolverine got whailed on....and then got lucky and jumped on cap and then someone else ran in....

srankmissingnin

Wolverine low level superhuman in ever aspect, just like Cap.

marvelprince

then actauly wolverine stronger,faster,more agile,more durable. so no wolverine would win.

Actually I was aware of all of Wolverine's other abilities that were still in tact. Thats why I mentioned that Wolverine would still be faster. Wolverine does have enhanced strength and agility also but his max lift has been less than Cap's and he hasn't demonstrated more agility than Cap. Actually all things considered they are roughly equal in stats. However he doesn't have more stamina than Cap. Captain America does not tire, he does not get fatigued. Theortically he can fight forever, the same can't be said for Wolverine

King KAM
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Wolverine low level superhuman in ever aspect, just like Cap. actually he isnt, he is only peak human strength because of the bones, and he has never shown superhuman agilty , and his speed is peak human at best......

marvelprince
actually he isnt, he is only peak human strength because of the bones, and he has never shown superhuman agilty , and his speed is peak human at best......

No, he's shown actual strength w/o the bones, and his speed and agility have been remarked to be peak human

Cap still wins though

nathan summers
Personally, I see this as one somewhat one sided. Wolverine is a killing machine, end of discussion. His training has been far more extreme and extensive than anything Captain America has ever undergone. From Ogun to Weapon X, I really don't think this is a fight Captain America can win easily. Wolverine's healing factor is going to afford him more durability and longevity in this fight. Captain America without his shield can't hope to inflict enough damage on Wolverine. I'm sorry, I just don't see Captain America competing with Wolverine's skill, healing factor and adamantium skeleton without his shield. Logan 8/10.

King KAM
No, he's shown actual strength w/o the bones, and his speed and agility have been remarked to be peak human

Cap still wins though when did he shows 800lbs without the adamantium without being berserk????, cuzz i havent seen it, and wolverine is soooo outclassed in this fight it isnt even funny.

Etrigan
Look, let's think about this.

Captain America is stronger than Wolverine when Wolvie has no healing factor. That is a fact. Cap doesn't need his shield if Wolvie doesn't have his claws anyway, so that's one more category down.

If the Captain were to dsiable Wolverine in some way, Wolverine could NOT heal back against it. That instantly takes him down a notch in durability. The Captain only has to worry about Logan's martial arts, and he is just the same in fighting skills. Plus, he is more controlled and doesn't lose temper straight off.

Steve wins.

King KAM
Originally posted by Etrigan

Captain America is stronger than Wolverine when Wolvie has no healing factor. That is a fact. Cap doesn't need his shield if Wolvie doesn't have his claws anyway, so that's one more category down.

If the Captain were to dsiable Wolverine in some way, Wolverine could NOT heal back against it. That instantly takes him down a notch in durability. The Captain only has to worry about Logan's martial arts, and he is just the same in fighting skills. Plus, he is more controlled and doesn't lose temper straight off.

Steve wins. if anyone thiks that wolverine is the same level as captain america they are drunk as hell.

Etrigan
I am.

^^

No, but I think that although cap is stronger, and much more battle savvy, they are on teh same level in martial arts. Wolverine has been training for a very very long time. Have you seen some of his feats?

nathan summers
Strength isn't too much of a factor in this fight as I see it. Nothing Captain America throws at Wolverine, unless it's his shield, can inflict the necessary amount of damage that is required to send Wolverine's healing factor into overdrive. Not with his hands. That gives Logan one more advantage along with his healing factor and adamantium bones. What damage can Captain America inflict? Now, combine that with Wolverine's fighting prowess. Yes, many writers have written Logan to be somewhat unstable with his temper but in his own series, he's hardly that way. He has the ability to calm himself and be as, if not more efficient a fighter than Captain America. Even in his rages, he's got heightened senses that far outmatch Captain America. He's only human.

nightwing 1996
i think wolverine would win

badabing
Originally posted by Etrigan

Steve wins.
I thought the thread says no claws and shield, that's it. If Wolverine doesn't have healing then Cap shouldn't have the SS Serum. If Wolverine still has healing and adamantium skeleton, I think Wolverine wins.

TheKahn
blink

Just to clear things up: in this fight (as set up by Batdude123) Wolverine doesn't have his healing factor, adamantium skeleton or claws and Captain America doesn't have his shield, right?

nathan summers
For this fight, Wolverine can't use his claws and Captain America can't use his shield. This is just a straight up fist fight. Who would win?

no expression

nathan summers
Yes, that's a good idea. Wolverine's healing factor AND his adamantium bones are taken away from him as well. Now who wins?

no expression

TheKahn

^

Have there been any more changes?

nathan summers
I'm sure there will be. Maybe next they'll take away Wolverine's sense of direction..

Rick/Genis
take away his penis too!

badabing
Originally posted by TheKahn
^

Have there been any more changes?
Thanks Kahn. wink

batdude123
take away his penis too!

Fine, Wolverine fights this w/o a penis as well. He's also castrated. laughing No, but seriously, this is how it stands:

Wolverine:
No healing factor
No adamantium
No claws

Cap:
No shield

The reason I decided to have Cap keep his SSS, is because without it, he'd turn back into wimpy little Steve Rogers again.

capt it up
Originally posted by Ritoshi
Take away caps super soilder thingy
then capt would be just 100 pund weakling

grey fox
Why don't we take both their powers away , any skill's and training , their weapons , their clothes and shove them in a pit to fight.

That seems to be the only way people will accept a fight between these two....

capt it up
Originally posted by grey fox
Why don't we take both their powers away , any skill's and training , their weapons , their clothes and shove them in a pit to fight.

That seems to be the only way people will accept a fight between these two....
to be honest if they did that wolevrine would win lol becuase capt could not even lift a gun up befor the serum hahaha.

but I see ur piont

Rick/Genis
Why don't we take off their skin as well? Oh... and take out their bones! This is a purely muscle match, guys...

grey fox
Why don't we take off their skin as well? Oh... and take out their bones! This is a purely muscle match guys...

Hell why don't we just rip them apart and see who makes the biggest mess ?

Rick/Genis
Hell why don't we just rip them apart and see who makes the biggest mess ?

Caps bigger... but wolverine has the healing factor so he can bleed indefinitely.

Wolvy takes this

grey fox
Caps bigger... but wolverine has the healing factor so he can bleed indefinitely.

Wolvy takes this

You read my mind ...

marvelprince
Out of curiousity, why something is done to balance characters battles with Cap why does everyone say take away his super soldier serum? He didn't train hard to get the way he is? Thats a lie, he went through extensive training even after he got the serum. Saying take away the SSS is just a cheap way to downgrade Cap and make him look like he's a nothing character.

Besides taking away the SSS won't make him go back to a weakling. He's lost it before but since he's worked so hard he essential only recieved a slight reduction in stats and loss of his superhuman endurance and stamina

batdude123
Out of curiousity, why something is done to balance characters battles with Cap why does everyone say take away his super soldier serum? He didn't train hard to get the way he is? Thats a lie, he went through extensive training even after he got the serum. Saying take away the SSS is just a cheap way to downgrade Cap and make him look like he's a nothing character.

Besides taking away the SSS won't make him go back to a weakling. He's lost it before but since he's worked so hard he essential only recieved a slight reduction in stats and loss of his superhuman endurance and stamina

Fine, you've convinced me. The SSS is gone now. stick out tongue Nah, just kidding.

capt it up

if u look it away he would shrink down since he was at first 100 pound weakling and would be unable to lift a gun no matter how hard he trianed.

also only time i rember he lsot his powers was once and al he lost was a alien upgrade he got to his strength which he later lost after 10 issue or so.

also ur saying capt the one every ones takign stuff away from?
to make this fight even people been taking away all of wolverine powers plus his claws and adamamtium

King KAM
It doesnt matter whether wolverine has the claws or not, he can't beat captain america, he just cant do it, never has he shown technique close to caps nor does he have the feats cap has, cap has proven to be wolverine physical superior in every way except healing, but the healing factor wont stop wolverine from being choked unconcious.....

batdude123
Poop. big grin

capt it up
It doesnt matter whether wolverine has the claws or not, he can't beat captain america, he just cant do it, never has he shown technique close to caps nor does he have the feats cap has, cap has proven to be wolverine physical superior in every way except healing, but the healing factor wont stop wolverine from being choked unconcious.....
u say this, but were the prove,. capt has never shown to be wolevrien superior in any of the ways u such said not once.
capt was unable to take a werewolf wolverine who was using no fighting skill how he gunna deal with the real deal.

godking
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid

Wolverine takes this one folks..... Like mr X could'nt KO Wolverine roll eyes (sarcastic)

riceroost
Cap faster than Wolverine?

Most likely not. Panther has always been faster than Cap and during Contest of Champions Panther makes some kind of comment like "But can he match my Jungle Swiftness?" Wolverine promptly turns, grabs Panther and JUDO throws him to the ground. Wolverine's speed and swiftness have also been compared to Spider-Man (In Spider-Man's own thoughts!!) Cap is nowhere near Spidey's speed.

Strength? Whoever brought up that 5 ton thing is probably reffering to Marvel.com's bio, which seems to be an amalgm of 616 Cap and Ult. Cap. Cap's strength has always fluctuated, but the Super Soldier Serum is supposed to put him at Peak Human or slightly beyond it all the way across the board. 5 tons is rediculously beyond peak human. That sounds more like Ultimate Cap to me, who seems a hell of a lot stronger than 616 Cap. Currently Cap is listed as being able to lift 800lbs with SUPREME EFFORT. Wolverine lifts over 1000 lbs. pretty easy with one hand Wolverine Vol 2 # 1.

Stamina?

Pretty even, but with the Healing Factor Wolverine has him beat. Without it I don't know

Agility?

Even. Never seen anything to convince me Cap is more agile.

Experience?

Wolverine wins no contest. Started cage fighting around 1900. When Cap was frozen Wolverine was constantly training under the government and doing cold war ops, etc.

Training?

Cap knows Judo and Boxing. He loses. Whoever said Cap would pressure point Wolverine is wrong. Wolverine is the Oriental specialist, meaning he knows much more about pressure points than Cap. Wolverine has a MUCH wider array of training. Sword fighting to assassin techniques to sabbotage. Cap is basically infantry. Wolverine is utility. You can stick him into any situation.

Wolverine should win 7/10 easy.

riceroost
It's funny how many concessions have to be given to Cap to allow him a chance of winning this fight. No healing factor, no claws, no adamantium. It is to laugh.

badabing
Originally posted by riceroost
It's funny how many concessions have to be given to Cap to allow him a chance of winning this fight. No healing factor, no claws, no adamantium. It is to laugh.
I know. When the thread first started it was only without claws and shield.

superman41082
Cap would reduce Logan from a wolverine to a fluffy white bunny. While he might not be able to inflict much damage on his body with his adamantium skeleton, Cap would put him in a rear-naked choke, and choke him out. Cap is a far superior fighter, and I think he'd actually be able to use Wolvie's melodramatics against him.

Come Wolverine with your pittiable berserker rage and Cap' will toss you into a wall.

badabing
Originally posted by superman41082
Cap would reduce Logan from a wolverine to a fluffy white bunny. While he might not be able to inflict much damage on his body with his adamantium skeleton, Cap would put him in a rear-naked choke, and choke him out. Cap is a far superior fighter, and I think he'd actually be able to use Wolvie's melodramatics against him.

Come Wolverine with your pittiable berserker rage and Cap' will toss you into a wall.
Just wait unitil the Wolverine fans get you. wink

superman41082
I've encountered Wolverine fans before Badabing. My cousin has a big man-crush on him for starters, but I won't compromise the truth. Contrary to what it might sound like, I think Wolverine is a very interesting character, but the fact remains that he's up agains Captain America! I mean, it's CAPTAIN AMERICA! One of the most skilled fighters in all of comics, and one of the most resourceful characters as well. Wolverine is tough, but Captain Americ is special. There's no getting around that.

capt it up

ur so wrong it not even funny.
first wolevrine agility reflex strength durability are all superior to capt.
second did u honestly just say capt a far superior fighter? how did u come to that conclusion? wolverine is said to have master ever fighting style on the planet and has about 4 times or more expereince over capt. capt has about 20 years maby even less. wolverine has over 100 years.
wolverine has over 80 years of experience over capt so how the hell is capt far superior?
please back up ur claims becuase so so wrong it not even funny.
also capt was unable to take a wolverine who had the mind of a were wolf how the hell could he ever take the real deal.
also I like to add beserker wolverine would kill capt every time. capt stand pritty much zero chance of ever tkaing a full beserker wolverine.

samishe
ur so wrong it not even funny.
first wolevrine agility reflex strength durability are all superior to capt.
second did u honestly just say capt a far superior fighter? how did u come to that conclusion? wolverine is said to have master ever fighting style on the planet and has about 4 times or more expereince over capt. capt has about 20 years maby even less. wolverine has over 100 years.
wolverine has over 80 years of experience over capt so how the hell is capt far superior?
please back up ur claims becuase so so wrong it not even funny.
also capt was unable to take a wolverine who had the mind of a were wolf how the hell could he ever take the real deal.
also I like to add beserker wolverine would kill capt every time. capt stand pritty much zero chance of ever tkaing a full beserker wolverine.

Agree with everything except that Logan has superior reflexes, strength and agility.
But he should still win.

capt it up
Originally posted by samishe
Agree with everything except that Logan has superior reflexes, strength and agility.
But he should still win.
well thank, but he still has superior reflex agility and strength, but ur welcome to ur oppion. though it quite clealr wolverine does have all those advantages

DarkCrawler
No WAY Logan has superior agility.

Everything else though, yes.

capt it up
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
No WAY Logan has superior agility.

Everything else though, yes.
I think logan does though the agility is the only one that could be debatable becuase logan does not seem to need to use it much

riceroost
I think he'd actually be able to use Wolvie's melodramatics against him.
Come Wolverine with your pittiable berserker rage. Piss of Wolverine. Great idea. Wolverine took down Ogun badly after Ogun pissed him off.

Ogun has 1,000 years of experience, has all of Wolverine and Cap's physical augmentations and he himself can heal from injuries about as well as Wolverine! He took a sword through the gut and then stood there and laughed about it. Cap is nowhere near Ogun's fighting ability. He's a dead man.

Wolverine would turn Cap into a fluffy PINK hamster.....and then eat him.

samishe
Piss of Wolverine. Great idea. Wolverine took down Ogun badly after Ogun pissed him off.

Ogun has 1,000 years of experience, has all of Wolverine and Cap's physical augmentations and he himself can heal from injuries about as well as Wolverine! He took a sword through the gut and then stood there and laughed about it. Cap is nowhere near Ogun's fighting ability. He's a dead man.

Wolverine would turn Cap into a fluffy PINK hamster.....and then eat him.

Sorry but this logic does not work here.
Cap is nowhere near many other characters he defeated in the past.

superman41082
Capt it up: With all this knowledge and fighting skill Wolverine possesses, he doesn't possess the one thing that any fighter, no matter how skilled, needs, poise. Cap is maybe the most poised character in comics. Wolverine is the complete opposite. Wolverine gets angry and frusterated at the drop of a hat, while you'll have a hard time getting Steve to show any kind of emotion.

Also, Cap is a master of all forms of fighting as well. If it came to skill alone, it could go either way, but if we're looking at all of the intangibles, Steve has an advantage over him in every way except durability. Wolverine has those tough bones and the healing factor, but that won't matter against a guy who attacks people's weaknesses and not their strengths.

grey fox
Capt it up: With all this knowledge and fighting skill Wolverine possesses, he doesn't possess the one thing that any fighter, no matter how skilled, needs, poise. Cap is maybe the most poised character in comics. Wolverine is the complete opposite. Wolverine gets angry and frusterated at the drop of a hat, while you'll have a hard time getting Steve to show any kind of emotion.

Also, Cap is a master of all forms of fighting as well. If it came to skill alone, it could go either way, but if we're looking at all of the intangibles, Steve has an advantage over him in every way except durability. Wolverine has those tough bones and the healing factor, but that won't matter against a guy who attacks people's weaknesses and not their strengths.

'All forms of fighting'

LOL , that's what Judo and Boxing are considered aye , hell i might go get myself a few lessons and become Champions replacement.....

King KAM
'All forms of fighting'

LOL , that's what Judo and Boxing are considered aye , hell i might go get myself a few lessons and become Champions replacement..... n ow he knows more than just those two....they need to update that...lol but they say he is well versed in many others,

but he is correct about the poise....wolverine lacks it, and cap is possibly the most poised in h2h in the MU, people dont realize that its not always how many styles you know, but how well you hone them, and the man has taken basics and honed them too proffessional, hard work and determination beats flashiness anyday.

riceroost
Originally posted by samishe
Sorry but this logic does not work here.
Cap is nowhere near many other characters he defeated in the past. Cap's FIGHTING SKILL is what gets him through fights with more powerful opponents. Against someone who can take out a man with 1,000 years of experience without taking a hit? Cap's dusted. His experience doesn't help him when his opponent is MORE EXPERIENCED.

Wolverine didn't have adamantium at the time (follows the no adamantium rule) Ogun has all of Cap/Wolvy physical powerups (enhanced speed/reflexes, etc.) Wolverine didn't use his claws(follows no claws rule) And after Wolverine got mad and decided to actually fight Ogun never managed to hit Wolverine again. (No healing factor usage rule.)

My logic is perfect in this case.

Soleran
lol besides Wolverine doesn't know all the forms of martial arts in the world!

Change this to Ultimate Captain America cuz he knows that to win you have to do some ugly things!

The fight with Ogun is such a blemish on your experience tactic. Yeah great Ogun had 1000 years of experience that did wonders for him against Wolverine. The same can be said with Capt, who cares how much experience Wolveirne has it didn't work for Ogun what makes you think it will work for Wolverine?

riceroost
n ow he knows more than just those two....they need to update that...lol but they say he is well versed in many others That's just it. The overwealming majority of Cap's bios say he is a master of Judo, Boxing, and another acrobatic style. Pretty much all of Wolverine's bios say he is a master of ALL forms of combat. And we know Wolverine travels constantly. Cap is mainly stationed in the United States.

capt it up

wolverine goes into berserker rages that not getting just angrey that when a fighter is in perfect state for killing, not only are all there stats amp to prime , but there body and mind fight as one and there instincts are at there fullest allowing them even greater reaction time.

also poise will not make capt win thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard. by the way when wa sthe last time u actauly rea da wolverine comic? wolverine sitts there as he is getting lit up by machine gun firer. ur talken about a guy who actauly out smarts mind reader while he fighting them so they think he goign one way, but they attacks another way.
again u did not see my prove?
wolevrine stronger by a whole level
wolevrine faster
wolverine reflexes are a level above capts.
wolverine more durable
wolverien sense can prodict all of capts moves
there is nuthign capt ahs thats betetr then wolverine ecpt perhaps intel.

grey fox
Screw it ....

*Grey fox steps in the match wielding wolverines claws/skeleton and caps shield . I then stab Wolverine in the face and decapitate cap*

THERE IS EVERYONE HAPPY NOW DAMMIT !!!!

capt it up
lol besides Wolverine doesn't know all the forms of martial arts in the world!

Change this to Ultimate Captain America cuz he knows that to win you have to do some ugly things!

The fight with Ogun is such a blemish on your experience tactic. Yeah great Ogun had 1000 years of experience that did wonders for him against Wolverine. The same can be said with Capt, who cares how much experience Wolveirne has it didn't work for Ogun what makes you think it will work for Wolverine?
u forgetting one of ogun power is actauly to imprint his knowledge of combat into a person

superman41082
I'm not sure where you're getting judo and boxing alone from. Steve is a ba, and he's supposed to be as skilled a fighter as Batman. In the crossover's he and Batman are equals, and Batman himself said Steve would probably win in a fight because he's got more stamina and durability.

riceroost
The fight with Ogun is such a blemish on your experience tactic. Yeah great Ogun had 1000 years of experience that did wonders for him against Wolverine. The same can be said with Capt, who cares how much experience Wolveirne has it didn't work for Ogun what makes you think it will work for Wolverine? The point is that when Wolverine gets pissed whoever he fights is a dead man. Everything he does after he goes berserk is designed to kill you. If Ogun (the best MA - PERIOD) couldn't take Wolverine going berserk, neither can Cap. In Cap Annual # 8 he is evenly matched against an annoyed Wolverine. If Wolverine gets mad Cap dies. Just like Ogun. Just should take Logan fewer hits to take out Cap because he's not as good as Ogun and he can't take damage like Ogun could.

Tshern
Screw it ....

*Grey fox steps in the match wielding wolverines claws/skeleton and caps shield . I then stab Wolverine in the face and decapitate cap*

THERE IS EVERYONE HAPPY NOW DAMMIT !!!!

You think I'm letting someone from the Authority win?
*blasts you away*

capt it up
n ow he knows more than just those two....they need to update that...lol but they say he is well versed in many others,

but he is correct about the poise....wolverine lacks it, and cap is possibly the most poised in h2h in the MU, people dont realize that its not always how many styles you know, but how well you hone them, and the man has taken basics and honed them too proffessional, hard work and determination beats flashiness anyday.
wolverine less flashy then capt is and about the piose crap wolverine seem quite piose right now

grey fox
wolverine goes into berserker rages that not getting just angrey that when a fighter is in perfect state for killing, not only are all there stats amp to prime , but there body and mind fight as one and there instincts are at there fullest allowing them even greater reaction time.

also poise will not make capt win thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard. by the way when wa sthe last time u actauly rea da wolverine comic? wolverine sitts there as he is getting lit up by machine gun firer. ur talken about a guy who actauly out smarts mind reader while he fighting them so they think he goign one way, but they attacks another way.
again u did not see my prove?
wolevrine stronger by a whole level
wolevrine faster
wolverine reflexes are a level above capts.
wolverine more durable
wolverien sense can prodict all of capts moves
there is nuthign capt ahs thats betetr then wolverine ecpt perhaps intel.

Hmmm

Berserker-The word "berserker" today applies to anyone who fights with reckless abandon and disregard to even his own life

Rage-(intransitive): To act or speak in uncontrolled anger.

Now that doesn't sound like a 'perfect state for killing' to me.

riceroost
I'm not sure where you're getting judo and boxing alone from. Steve is a ba, and he's supposed to be as skilled a fighter as Batman. Why would Batman's fighting ability impress someone who reads Wolverine comics?

grey fox
wolverine less flashy then capt is and about the piose crap wolverine seem quite piose right now

Looks more like getting shot at too me.

capt it up
Hmmm

Berserker-The word "berserker" today applies to anyone who fights with reckless abandon and disregard to even his own life

Now that doesn't sound like a 'perfect state for killing' to me.
berserker in terms of fighter go read some books on it. they are fight that can enter a state of being that the only thing they think about is the defeat of there opponet and how best to do it.
u want me to post comics and pics of wolverien beserker were the y even explain what beserker can do.

Soleran
The point is that when Wolverine gets pissed whoever he fights is a dead man. Everything he does after he goes berserk is designed to kill you. If Ogun (the best MA - PERIOD) couldn't take Wolverine going berserk, neither can Cap. In Cap Annual # 8 he is evenly matched against an annoyed Wolverine. If Wolverine gets mad Cap dies. Just like Ogun. Just should take Logan fewer hits to take out Cap because he's not as good as Ogun and he can't take damage like Ogun could.

Obviously Ogun wasn't the best MA or he would be alive so thats pretty lame huh. Captain isn't Ogun and Wolverine with his berserker rage is just sillysmile

capt it up
Looks more like getting shot at too me.
u notice how wolverine letting them shoot him

capt it up
Obviously Ogun wasn't the best MA or he would be alive so thats pretty lame huh. Captain isn't Ogun and Wolverine with his berserker rage is just sillysmile
ogun is still alive he immortal

riceroost
Hmmm

Now that doesn't sound like a 'perfect state for killing' to me. You have to take into account that Wolverine does not get stupid when he goes berserk.

Shang Chi (speaking about Wolverine)- "His ferocity has not bred undicipline."

This means that although Logan acts like a savage, when he goes berserk he still retains all his skills. He is just trying to kill you instead of merely rough you up.

samishe
Cap's FIGHTING SKILL is what gets him through fights with more powerful opponents. Against someone who can take out a man with 1,000 years of experience without taking a hit? Cap's dusted. His experience doesn't help him when his opponent is MORE EXPERIENCED.

Wolverine didn't have adamantium at the time (follows the no adamantium rule) Ogun has all of Cap/Wolvy physical powerups (enhanced speed/reflexes, etc.) Wolverine didn't use his claws(follows no claws rule) And after Wolverine got mad and decided to actually fight Ogun never managed to hit Wolverine again. (No healing factor usage rule.)

My logic is perfect in this case.

Ok, whatever...

riceroost
ogun is still alive he immortal And it's because he is such a good martial artist. He learned all the cool ninja tricks.

badabing
You have to take into account that Wolverine does not get stupid when he goes berserk.

This means that although Logan acts like a savage, when he goes berserk he still retains all his skills. He is just trying to kill you instead of merely rough you up.
There's method in his madness.

grey fox
berserker in terms of fighter go read some books on it. they are fight that can enter a state of being that the only thing they think about is the defeat of there opponet and how best to do it.
u want me to post comics and pics of wolverien beserker were the y even explain what beserker can do.

Bullshit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berserker#Modern_popular_culture

I understand that wikipedia can be purposely changed , but i honestly doubt theirs much need to change this type of thread.

Berserker rage has nothing to do with finding the perfect way to kill someone , it's more about attacking as many people as you can , while fighting like a bear. With savage, unstoppable attacks.

capt it up
You have to take into account that Wolverine does not get stupid when he goes berserk.

actauly thats a shitty example since wolverine was not even beserker there
here a wolverine that beserker

capt it up
Bullshit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berserker#Modern_popular_culture

I understand that wikipedia can be purposely changed , but i honestly doubt theirs much need to change this type of thread.

Berserker rage has nothing to do with finding the perfect way to kill someone , it's more about attacking as many people as you can , while fighting like a bear. With savage, unstoppable attacks.
go read books on them. wiki is totaly wrong. hell even DnD version of berserker is mroe correct the wiki

Metalmanx
Cap's Advantages:
-Agility
-Speed
-Tactical skills

Wolverine's Advantages:
-Durability/Regenerative ability
-Senses
-Uh...claws

Equal Attributes:
-Strength
-Reflexes
-Fighting skills

I think that Cap's far superior tactical advantage will give him the edge in this fight. So, I say he wins the majority of the fights.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Cap's Advantages:
-Agility
-Speed
-Tactical skills

Wolverine's Advantages:
-Durability/Regenerative ability
-Senses
-Uh...claws

Equal Attributes:
-Strength
-Reflexes
-Fighting skills

I think that Cap's far superior tactical advantage will give him the edge in this fight. So, I say he wins the majority of the fights.
please prove capt faster or more agile.
also please what capt best feta 1,100 pounds. his reflex are also always listed under wolverine and wolverine has far betetr feats of dodging. fighting skill wolverine has a huge experience advantage.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>